PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 23-02-2005, 23:52   #61
Singh
The beautiful game

Singh has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Its not all bad for man utd, they have won games after being behind like vs Juventus couple seasons ago its not over like all the other 3 english clubs still have a chance aswell. Milan had more possesion during the game but never really had the best chances, man utd had chances from saha towards the end, fortune missing by inches, scholes hitting shot wide should of scored. Blaming carroll seems the right thing to do but if you watched the match you see no one came close enough to block seedorfs shot which led to crespo's tap in. Bring on next match at san siro the game is for milan to lose. Caroll should of done what other keepers do punch it away instead of trying to catch it first dudek now caroll.Few other plus points c.ronaldo, heinze played really well and fortune to.Couple goals at ac milan and man utd will be crusing easier said then done i suppose.

Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2005, 23:56   #62
Gary G

Gary G is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singh
Few other plus points c.ronaldo, heinze played really well and fortune to.Couple goals at ac milan and man utd will be crusing easier said then done i suppose.
If Ronaldo played so well, why was he brought off on the hour-mark?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gary G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 00:03   #63
Singh
The beautiful game

Singh has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary G
If Ronaldo played so well, why was he brought off on the hour-mark?
Because ferguson felt man utd had to get a goal and brought on ruud van nistelrooy and changed to a 4-4-2 rooney and ruud up front. Also fergie might of felt ronaldo not the best to come back and help out the defence when milan were on top.
Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 06:40   #64
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I don't thikn United will got through now. Milan are a huge fortress in defence at the San Siro and United have failed to take their chance at home. 90 minutes and they couldn't get a single goal, and they conceded an away goal too.

Losing a leg at home is at good as going out in my opinion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Figо10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 08:33   #65
Cray
Prince of Voetbal

Cray has disabled reputation

Rooney seems cannot handle this kind of high-level match, you see him got the ball and lose it most of the time...but after Ruud was on, he become more active, because Ruud was splitting their defense by his run, luring defenders to watch him and left rooney facing only one defender and Dida between the goal...

click
and type in the number of points you have. :p
Cray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 14:21   #66
deadheart30

deadheart30 is an unknown

United deserves a draw, but it cant be helped when carroll had to gift milan with a goal. :p
deadheart30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 19:30   #67
Akineye

Akineye has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Akineye has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cray
Rooney seems cannot handle this kind of high-level match, you see him got the ball and lose it most of the time...but after Ruud was on, he become more active, because Ruud was splitting their defense by his run, luring defenders to watch him and left rooney facing only one defender and Dida between the goal...
I don't think it's that he cannot handle it, he's proved several times his ability to cope with pressure and has played at the highest level internationally for Ingerlund. It's more the system we were asking him to play.

I hate seeing him played alone up front, you can't expect him to lead the line the same way some other strikers do.

He's much more effective when played alongside Ruud or Smudger so that there's more options and support for him when he does get the ball.

I can see them playing absoloutle cattenacio for 90 minutes at the San Siro.
Akineye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 21:45   #68
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akineye
I don't think it's that he cannot handle it, he's proved several times his ability to cope with pressure and has played at the highest level internationally for Ingerlund.
no offense mate but Ingerland...seriously though..
Rooney has proved he is good enough for Champions League by scoring a hat-rick on his debut...
i think we might just be able to pull it back next-leg..but if we keep it a tight 0-0 draw all match and maybe just knick a goal and keep the lead then take them to extra-time...who knows what can happen..
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 21:57   #69
Akineye

Akineye has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Akineye has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
no offense mate but Ingerland...seriously though..
What?
Old 24-02-2005, 22:06   #70
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akineye
What?
i was questioning your ability of spelling England..i was just wondering if you were implying a hint of sarcasm..or just generally didnt really know how to spell it..
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 22:07   #71
Gary G

Gary G is an unknown

I hope he doesn't think you were being serious, Akineye

Gary G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 22:07   #72
Akineye

Whoooooooooooooooooooooosh.
Old 08-03-2005, 14:36   #73
clarkey666
Banned

clarkey666 is an unknown

man u are the greatest team in the world!!!!
clarkey666 is offline   Reply With Quote