Quote:
Originally Posted by duberry
i knew it'd get some bites.
No. Henry is really fast.

cracky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2005, 18:44   #47
kallum
Tethlon.

kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singh
Not quite 50 games unbeaten
Shat up boy!

Not getting into that one...
kallum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2005, 18:48   #48
The Dubes
Gaylord

The Dubes has disabled reputation

henry is fazt like a cheata rofllmfao111111111111111111111 1111111111111111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-------- Fucking ACE.
The Dubes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2005, 19:07   #49
Homer J.
  • XBox: Bierie

Homer J. is an unknown

Because I'm not that interested in English premier league matches...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Homer J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2005, 19:15   #50
buhassan

buhassan has disabled reputation

my bet is a strong 5-1 trashing
if barcelona(now on top of the table in spain)and bayern munchen(1st in german table) plus manchester utd (the team that beaten arsenal at home and away)
DID NOT WIN this season!
Arsenal would shure not win
chelsea will score FIVE and arsenal may score another quick-free kick or a keeper mistake like last season.
buhassan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2005, 19:19   #51
buhassan

I for got that
henry and Gael Clichy, Freddie Ljungberg and Matthieu Flamini are out so let me change that to 5-0
and a start to a long Arsenal-beating-chelsea era!
Old 19-04-2005, 19:21   #52
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by buhassan
I for got that
henry and Gael Clichy, Freddie Ljungberg and Matthieu Flamini are out so let me change that to 5-0
zip it
ive betted for chelsea mind even though my brain says a draw
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2005, 19:21   #53
Stella Artois

Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneman
How about "as Barcelona (a much better attacking side compared to Arsenal) can't manage a draw at Stamford Bridge, Arsenal will sure as hell not get a result there either". You satisfied?
Birmingham managed a draw. Are you trying to say Birmingham are far better than us?

Quote:
What a load of bullshit! Beating Blackburn is no achievement. Even without Henry. Yes, I know we didn't beat Blackburn once this season but you need to stop harping on about beating a team that you were expected to beat. With or without Henry.
Feel free to quote where I stated that beating Blackburn was an achievement. I've never said it so you won't be able to.

I could give you many other examples where we have won games with Henry in the side. Do you want a list?

Quote:
For starters, Van Nistelrooy is a different type of player to Henry. Van Nistelrooy is a box player. He was born to play that position. Henry is a player who likes to be involved in the play and score goals.
Van Nistelrooy isn't worthy of cleaning his boots.

Quote:
And yes, I'm disappointed with Ruud's goal return this season. But then again, he's been injured for at least 3 months. In the same period, we coped pretty well without him. I can't say the same for Henry. If you lot ever lost Henry for 3 months of a Premiership campaign, you'd have a big gap in your attack.
As far as I am concerned until Henry is missing for 3 months, and we do indeed - as you seem to think we will - struggle then I cannot agree with what you've said.

Not only that, but is it my fault VN is injury prone? No.

Quote:
From what I remember, you said that Arsenal played the better football that year and that you lot deserved the title back then. Correct me if I'm wrong but, that can easily be interpreted as sour grapes. Why can't you just put your hands up and say "we were beaten by the better team this season". Even if the team you were beaten by played long-ball football or Italian-style football.
We were the better side throughout the season. However at the critical point we began to slip and United caught us. You won the title, that's all that matters.

Quote:
How can a fan like you ever be impartial? You're embarrassingly biased. I have to admit that, you aren't serving your club's fans with distinction. No wonder the United and Chelsea fans hate your kind so much.
The same could be said to you. The only difference would be to replace the clubs you've named.

Quote:
Believe it or not, there are some decent Arsenal fans around here. Reyes9 is one of them. And just yesterday, fluke88 (a Liverpool supporter) had to point out that "you're alright for a united fan".
James writes conservatively on here. Having spoken to him on MSN numerous times I can honestly say he has opinions on certain people on here and the way they act, but unlike me, he chooses not to voice them.

If you have a problem with me speaking my mind, so be it.

It's not as if I haven't tried to get along with you. I sent you a private message apologising for my attitude towards you in the past, but as I have said before I feel my feelings were justified given your behaviour as of late.

Quote:
I think you're the one with the problem here. You can't seem to engage in good banter with a United or a Chelsea fan. Tell me, what has LiamK ever done wrong? You keep on picking on him because he is a passionate Chelsea fan. There's a reason why he was voted "Best Contributor" you know. It's because he is a good contributor. This is more than what I can say for your “Pro-Arsenal” posts.
I can engage in good banter with United or Chelsea fans. Provided they aren't stuck-up twats.

If you wish for me to tell you why I dislike LiamK, I can do so. However I will not reveal why over a public forum.

And yes, he may contribute more to these forums than me... BUT....guess what? I don't care.

Quote:
I have a life outside of football. It would seem that you don't.
What's wrong? Need to resort to real life insults?

Quote:
You must be a pretty insecure person if all you do is go about starting arguments with rival fans on an Internet forum.
I'm fine with myself. The real question is:

Are you?

"The conclusion that worries me is that Arsenal could pick nine reserves and score six goals at Anfield. We had seven of the first team and could not win.

"There is a lesson in this for the whole of our club."

Yes. You're rubbish.
Quote:
I'm not going to mention what did Stella Artois used to tell me. I don't want to compare anyone to Stella.
Stella Artois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2005, 19:22   #54
Alex"pes"hilty

Alex"pes"hilty has disabled reputation

A draw or a Chelsea win, but definatley not an Arsenal win.

Alex"pes"hilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2005, 19:22   #55
Stevie Baby
Village Idiot
  • XBox: IsaBenBen

Stevie Baby has disabled reputation

If there's anything I've learnt throughout my life Dan it's never trust your brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloquay
You're such a dear Stevie. You're the only mortal being who can turn a cardboard room into a garden of erotic fantasy and spiffing ectasy
Stevie Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2005, 19:29   #56
buhassan

i'm sorry i have respect for arsenal and arsenal fans(other than stella artois)but SERIOUSLY i don't think they have a chance.
Old 19-04-2005, 19:45   #57
Scarface
The World Is Yours

Scarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by buhassan
Hate to inform you, but you're a bit late, it began in '95.

Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2005, 20:13   #58
LiamK

LiamK has disabled reputation

CHELSEA 8-0 ARSENAL

Follow Follow Folloooow
There was only 2 minutes to go
It was Wayne Bridge's goal
That sent us out of control
And knocked the Arsenal out of the Euro

Hello! Hello!
We are the Chelsea boys
Hello! Hello!
We are the Chelsea boys
And if you are an Arsenal fan
Surrender or you'll die
We all follow the Chelsea!
(slightly modified)

Your support, your support, your support is facking sheeyt.

Carefree, wherever you may be
We'll take the title from Highbury
Campbell's a queer, and so is Camp Freddie
And we all fucking hate Thierry Henry

(made that one up myself )

Henry will play, Wenger's shoddy mindgames again. Camp Freddie may as well, but Gallas will do him. I fancy Makelele to grab a few goals too.

EA-SY
LiamK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2005, 20:19   #59
kallum
Tethlon.

kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Right, judging by your propsed scoreline you're a complete dumbass.

Judging by your veiws on Campbell's sexuality and other players. You sound like a knobhead.
kallum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2005, 20:20   #60
Stella Artois

Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Apparently Freddie is gay, yet LiamK took the time to research for the picture of him in the Calvin Klein's advert.

"The conclusion that worries me is that Arsenal could pick nine reserves and score six goals at Anfield. We had seven of the first team and could not win.

"There is a lesson in this for the whole of our club."

Yes. You're rubbish.
Quote:
I'm not going to mention what did Stella Artois used to tell me. I don't want to compare anyone to Stella.
Stella Artois is offline   Reply With Quote