PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 15-08-2005, 05:35   #76
Itachi-san
aka Uchiha Itachi

Itachi-san is an unknown

Crespo and Drogba will make a deadly couple. Drogba has tremendous speed and agility. Crespo has world class finishing and excellent ball control. The midfield will have trouble choosing who to feed the ball too
Itachi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2005, 05:36   #77
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

what was the final score ???
Old 15-08-2005, 05:45   #78
Itachi-san
aka Uchiha Itachi

Itachi-san is an unknown

Wigan 0-1 Chelsea

It was a hard fought match. The results were a bit harsh on Wigan though. They did everything they could but luck was on Chelsea's side.

*I'm not saying Crespo's goal is luck, but you know what I mean.
Old 15-08-2005, 06:02   #79
-=[101st]=-
Super 14 Champions 2006

-=[101st]=- has disabled reputation

yea, i was thinking drogba and crepso, but unfortunately dorgba seems to run hot and cold sometimes.. if he gets it right this season.. well... wow.. chelsea will streak away with many trophies
-=[101st]=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2005, 06:17   #80
Itachi-san
aka Uchiha Itachi

Itachi-san is an unknown

Drogba has always been a question for a lot of people. But he trully is an amazing striker. I bet this season will be different though. He has a strike partner that can clean up after him and let him do the cleaning.

I also hope Robben gets more playing time.
Old 15-08-2005, 10:32   #81
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Itll be ineteresting to watch Drogba play in the Ivory Coast vs. France friendly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2005, 10:45   #82
RistoL.

RistoL. has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

wow, some goal!... Kinda similar to the one Sheva scored in last years CL vs. inter only closer to the top corner.
RistoL. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2005, 11:24   #83
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I like the idea of Crespo and Drogba upfront. I think that way Chelsea will play more attractive football with flair players such as Joe Cole,Robben,Swp etc feeding Crespo.
Was it just me or did Lampard look very slow off the mark and quite poor yesterday?!
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2005, 11:59   #84
mutu
Betting Guru

mutu has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

*wipes the sweat from his brow*

Ahem, never in doubt. See Matt I told you, the betting guru is never wrong you need to have more faith. I gave Hernan a little bell just before he went on and asked him to make it interesting for us so there we go, cool as a cucumber I was

o_0;
Old 15-08-2005, 17:13   #85
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Yes Lampard was very poor yesterday and has been throughout the whole pre season! He better watch out, because Mourinho is not afraid to drop anyone.

We got lucky yesterday, but I think that we will wake up now and play well against Arsenal.

Crespo goal was brilliant. He really is a great Striker, the way he move and the positions he gets into and when he is on top form his finishing is superb. I really hope he has a good season, so his family will come over to England so he can stay with Chelsea, for a long period of time.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2005, 17:24   #86
Ryder Style
The Star Player

Ryder Style has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel_Best
Yes Lampard was very poor yesterday and has been throughout the whole pre season! He better watch out, because Mourinho is not afraid to drop anyone.
Yes but if you remember last season Lampard started his first few games terribly and went on to have a fantastic year, im sure this season will be the same.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ryder Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2005, 00:29   #87
-=[101st]=-
Super 14 Champions 2006

-=[101st]=- has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutu
*wipes the sweat from his brow*

Ahem, never in doubt. See Matt I told you, the betting guru is never wrong you need to have more faith. I gave Hernan a little bell just before he went on and asked him to make it interesting for us so there we go, cool as a cucumber I was

o_0;
That is crap lol, you would have been worried lol, all your points down the drain... almost anyway

I broke so many betting records in this thread... bleh, i cant find the stats.. i'll post em when i find them
-=[101st]=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2005, 12:45   #88
mutu
Betting Guru

mutu has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

No I was more worried that you'd kick my ass

Top Paying Events in Total Payouts (combined outcomes)
577571 was paid out for Wigan v Chelsea

Top Paying Individual Bets
-=[101st]=- won 410197 on Chelsea for Wigan v Chelsea
mutu won 133333 on Chelsea for Wigan v Chelsea

Top Winners (combined bets)
-=[101st]=- has won a total of 673355

I would be second on the Top Winners list but I do most of my bets privately and they don't show up >_>;
Old 16-08-2005, 13:07   #89
---HeyburT---
The Amazing Sigmaster

---HeyburT--- is an unknown

It was a blinding goal, yet we played like shit....im sorry but wigan did deserve the point.

Thanking myself for this lovely sig...
---HeyburT--- is offline   Reply With Quote