PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 03-09-2005, 19:15   #46
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Jammy Italian Bastards.

They score the most shite goals.
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.

50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 19:16   #47
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I wish I had SkySports
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 19:18   #48
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz_Rangers51
I wish I had SkySports
So do I, stupid stream keeps fucking up on me.
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 19:19   #49
Eric Clyde

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I'm using Uefa.com minute-by-minute thingy.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Old 03-09-2005, 19:27   #50
Akineye

Akineye has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Akineye has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Laughing all the way to the bank.
Akineye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 19:29   #51
Eric Clyde

Final whistle 1-1, Although we will be angry we never got a win, a win or a draw is what Scotland needed from this game, even know it looked to be beyond impossible, 1-1 was a good result.
Old 03-09-2005, 19:31   #52
Abaddon

Abaddon has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Abaddon has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I can't belive I spent 2000 on this match and didn't get any back
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 19:32   #53
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

1-1 against Italy is a very good result, but they deserved a bit more.
Plus Im loosing points fast
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 19:34   #54
Eric Clyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryvs
1-1 against Italy is a very good result, but they deserved a bit more.
Plus Im loosing points fast
who deserved a bit more? If your answer is Scotland, then I will agree. If your answer is Italy, then I disagree
Old 03-09-2005, 19:38   #55
kallum
Tethlon.

kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon
I can't belive I spent 2000 on this match and didn't get any back
That's betting for you...

But Damn!

I wanted Scotland to win, aside from from the betting...

Very good peformance though, and I'm really liking their keeper, 'Gordon' his name was...Seemed to cope brilliantly under the pressure.

Overall, well played Scotland.
kallum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 19:40   #56
Akineye

Akineye has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Akineye has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz_Rangers51
who deserved a bit more? If your answer is Scotland, then I will agree. If your answer is Italy, then I disagree
If you read it then it's obvious he's talking about Scotland.

All I need now is for the Danes to beat Turkey and it's a hatrick of successful bets for me. (Real-life bets mind you, not this e-point-betting malarky)
Akineye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 19:41   #57
Eric Clyde

Craig Gordon got off to a bad start to his international career against Slovenia (or Slovakia? I forget which one is in our group.) when making errors that almost caused a couple of goals and despite Scotland had good opportunities, we could have easily lost 2-0 because of 2 errors. But him playing for Hearts is helping him, especially the form there on now and I would pic Craig Gordon over Robert Douglas for No. 1 anyday.
Old 03-09-2005, 19:43   #58
Abaddon

Abaddon has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Abaddon has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Here is scotlands goal if you aint seen it
Old 03-09-2005, 19:47   #59
Eric Clyde

Can you get Italy's aswell please?

EDIT: Brilliant cross from Paul Hartley and probably one of Scotlands best play for ages.
Old 03-09-2005, 19:59   #60
Abaddon

Nope sorry, I can get Ljungbergs and Mellbergs for Sweden