PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 19-06-2019, 19:06   #1
amedeo17
Registered User
  • Join Date: Sep 2018
  • Location: Italy
  • Supports: Rome
  • Posts: 26

amedeo17 is an unknown

[Exports] All National Teams PS4

I reopen the thread after the previous one closes. I remind you that I come from pesteam.it so I will write much more there, https://www.pesteam.it/forum/threads...0.27677/page-1 . I share the Guinea-Bissau link I have just finished. http://www.mediafire.com/file/khf0p7...issau.rar/file
Ggdaris no longer seems to want to continue with the project and I don't know if the other guys are continuing to edit (apparently not). On the first page of the pes team link you will find all the links to the other teams (if you don't understand Italian, don't hesitate to ask for explanations).


amedeo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2019, 20:35   #2
Mars92
Registered User
Mars92's Avatar
  • Join Date: Apr 2019
  • Location: Riga, Latvia
  • Posts: 269

Mars92 is an unknown

Thank you so much, Amedeo, that you continue this project! Also we are editing your teams for PC in another thread.
Mars92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2019, 21:32   #3
kamil-kaze
Newbie
  • Join Date: Feb 2019
  • Location: OWL / GER
  • Posts: 2

kamil-kaze is an unknown

Thanks for continueing the work! I appreciate that very much!
kamil-kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2019, 18:23   #4
Dialectus
Registered User
  • Join Date: Dec 2009
  • Location: Lisbon;Portugal
  • Supports: SL Benfica
  • PSN: Drakula_91
  • Posts: 49

Dialectus is an unknown

amedeo will the Non-Fifa teams be created also?
glad to see that u picked up this from the ashes
Dialectus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2019, 20:06   #5
amedeo17
Registered User
  • Join Date: Sep 2018
  • Location: Italy
  • Supports: Rome
  • Posts: 26

amedeo17 is an unknown

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialectus View Post
amedeo will the Non-Fifa teams be created also?
glad to see that u picked up this from the ashes
Yes I will do some non fifa teams, thanks for the support
amedeo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2019, 12:21   #6
psychoticDoli
Newbie
  • Join Date: Sep 2015
  • Posts: 3

psychoticDoli is an unknown

Thanks you very much For guinea buisseau Amedeo17, we hope soon For Tanzania grazie mile^^
psychoticDoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2019, 13:41   #7
Fabrizzio1985
Registered User
Fabrizzio1985's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2019
  • Location: Poland
  • Supports: Poland NT
  • Posts: 90

Fabrizzio1985 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedeo17 View Post
I reopen the thread after the previous one closes. I remind you that I come from pesteam.it so I will write much more there, https://www.pesteam.it/forum/threads...0.27677/page-1 . I share the Guinea-Bissau link I have just finished. http://www.mediafire.com/file/khf0p7...issau.rar/file
Ggdaris no longer seems to want to continue with the project and I don't know if the other guys are continuing to edit (apparently not). On the first page of the pes team link you will find all the links to the other teams (if you don't understand Italian, don't hesitate to ask for explanations).
I have made 21 new flags with frames like original in game NT have for all other 21 UEFA's NT. There is a link Bro in our thread and here for you:
https://www83.zippyshare.com/v/RCKHHjJL/file.html
If you want to use them for PS4's ANT Patch, please do not hesitate . We should help each other. Every next and new team in future will have flag with original frame like original in game national teams have. Greetings
__________________
POLAND our beloved Homeland for more than 1000 years since year 966!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fanatical support only for one team - POLAND National Football Team!
National teams football is my greatest passion so I make ANT mods!

Last edited by Fabrizzio1985; 24-06-2019 at 13:44.. Reason: :)
Fabrizzio1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2019, 14:47   #8
amedeo17
Registered User
  • Join Date: Sep 2018
  • Location: Italy
  • Supports: Rome
  • Posts: 26

amedeo17 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabrizzio1985 View Post
I have made 21 new flags with frames like original in game NT have for all other 21 UEFA's NT. There is a link Bro in our thread and here for you:
https://www83.zippyshare.com/v/RCKHHjJL/file.html
If you want to use them for PS4's ANT Patch, please do not hesitate . We should help each other. Every next and new team in future will have flag with original frame like original in game national teams have. Greetings
Thanks!!
amedeo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2019, 15:12   #9
Fabrizzio1985
Registered User
Fabrizzio1985's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2019
  • Location: Poland
  • Supports: Poland NT
  • Posts: 90

Fabrizzio1985 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedeo17 View Post
Thanks!!
Bro I have asked Sobakus a question. And want to ask you too...

Maybe you have some contacts to people here or on pesteam.it who would like to help us with convert this to PES 2019?

https://www37.zippyshare.com/v/T5Ulv5HD/file.html

I ask you because, before upload of V1.0 for PC there are left only 20 national teams (6 Concacaf + 14 Caf) to make and it would be nice, when we with Mars have an alternative of another menu graphics to use now or in the future. For now, I do not have enough skills to convert something like this to PES 2019.
__________________
POLAND our beloved Homeland for more than 1000 years since year 966!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fanatical support only for one team - POLAND National Football Team!
National teams football is my greatest passion so I make ANT mods!

Last edited by Fabrizzio1985; 24-06-2019 at 15:15.. Reason: :)
Fabrizzio1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2019, 00:46   #10
amedeo17
Registered User
  • Join Date: Sep 2018
  • Location: Italy
  • Supports: Rome
  • Posts: 26

amedeo17 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabrizzio1985 View Post
Bro I have asked Sobakus a question. And want to ask you too...

Maybe you have some contacts to people here or on pesteam.it who would like to help us with convert this to PES 2019?

https://www37.zippyshare.com/v/T5Ulv5HD/file.html

I ask you because, before upload of V1.0 for PC there are left only 20 national teams (6 Concacaf + 14 Caf) to make and it would be nice, when we with Mars have an alternative of another menu graphics to use now or in the future. For now, I do not have enough skills to convert something like this to PES 2019.
Sorry, I dont know if someone can help you... you should try opening a thread on pes team and asking there,
amedeo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 00:05   #11
amedeo17
Registered User
  • Join Date: Sep 2018
  • Location: Italy
  • Supports: Rome
  • Posts: 26

amedeo17 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabrizzio1985 View Post
I have made 21 new flags with frames like original in game NT have for all other 21 UEFA's NT. There is a link Bro in our thread and here for you:
https://www83.zippyshare.com/v/RCKHHjJL/file.html
If you want to use them for PS4's ANT Patch, please do not hesitate . We should help each other. Every next and new team in future will have flag with original frame like original in game national teams have. Greetings
Fabrizio, when I open the link of the flags I see "403 Forbiddes"... I cant'access...
amedeo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 11:54   #12
amedeo17
Registered User
  • Join Date: Sep 2018
  • Location: Italy
  • Supports: Rome
  • Posts: 26

amedeo17 is an unknown

LINK TANZANIA:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ccbke1...zania.rar/file
amedeo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 21:51   #13
amedeo17
Registered User
  • Join Date: Sep 2018
  • Location: Italy
  • Supports: Rome
  • Posts: 26

amedeo17 is an unknown

Teams left (Africa):
Lesotho
Niger
Sao tome e principe
Seychelles
Sud sudan
Swaziland
amedeo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 10:56   #14
Mars92
Registered User
Mars92's Avatar
  • Join Date: Apr 2019
  • Location: Riga, Latvia
  • Posts: 269

Mars92 is an unknown

Question

Thank you very much for Tanzania!

Teams left for Africa FIFA:
Lesotho
Malawi;
Eswatini (Swaziland);
Niger;
Seychelles;
Somalia;
South Sudan;

And for Oceania FIFA:
Cook Islands;
New Caledonia;
Samoa;
Tonga;

Right?
Mars92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 13:05   #15
amedeo17
Registered User
  • Join Date: Sep 2018
  • Location: Italy
  • Supports: Rome
  • Posts: 26

amedeo17 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars92 View Post
Thank you very much for Tanzania!

Teams left for Africa FIFA:
Lesotho
Malawi;
Eswatini (Swaziland);
Niger;
Seychelles;
Somalia;
South Sudan;

And for Oceania FIFA:
Cook Islands;
New Caledonia;
Samoa;
Tonga;

Right?
Somalia has already been done
amedeo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:20.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.