PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 22-07-2011, 12:53   #1
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
  • PSN: polski_sklep

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Disputes/updates thread - tracking, resolution and notification

OK, gents. Amidst my taking over as the most active of the administration team (or at least it seems that way - I don't mean that as an insult to any co-administrators), I am proactively attempting to resolve outstanding transfer disputes.

Up to this point, we have:

1. A number of posts in the main discussion thread alluding to cases of unresolved/incorrect transfers.
2. A number of private messages in PEM's inbox, some possibly duplicates of the posts in the thread, others unique to his inbox (and thus unknown to me).

This thread is going to be used to not only announce the outcome of any dispute, but also to allow users to bring to my attention current disputes.

Just a note - where something is appended as "unconfirmed" it simply means this is information that I have not had exposure to and has not been explicitly ratified/confirmed by PEM/Phatmann.

What you see below are all current disputes that I am aware of. Please look at "Additional information required" - this is what I need and details of how the dispute will be settled are explained. I am trying to make this simple and help you all out - so please do not PM me excitedly whinging.

The additional information required is what I am seeking from one of the admin team regarding people's bids at the time. It goes without saying that you lot could just make it up for your own benefit.

Currently no disputes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not even sound same!

Last edited by Nifty1Pound50; 24-07-2011 at 22:33..
Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2011, 14:18   #2
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I assume we are resolving queries in this thread:

Quote:
Aaron Lennon

Reality: Club Universidad de Hounslow are currently listed as having signed Aaron Lennon for £6.1m.

Dispute: Army of 1 Million made a bid of £7m (unconfirmed) for this player within the timeframe.

Additional information required: Maximum bid of Club Universidad de Hounslow within original bidding phase required. If higher than £7m, then Club Universidad de Hounslow will be awarded the player at a price of £7.1m. If lower than £7m, Army of 1 Million will be awarded the player at the relevant price (dependent upon Club Universidad de Hounslow's maximum bid).
My maximum bid was more than £7m. I can't provide any screenshots at the moment, because I'm at work, but I can do so when I get home. If you're happy for me to simply post my highest bid, I can do that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2011, 15:14   #3
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I'll happy drop out of my bid for Dempsey. Think my max bid was 6.5m anyways.

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2011, 18:16   #4
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Resolved disputes

Theo Walcott

Reality: Eggington Town are currently listed as having signed Theo Walcott for £7.1m.

Dispute: Army of 1 Million made a bid of £14m (unconfirmed) for this player within the timeframe.

Resolution: Eggington Town made a maximum bid of £15m for the player and therefore have signed him for £14.1m. An additional £7m has been taken from the club's budget.

--

Clint Dempsey

Reality: Clint Dempsey is currently a free agent and has not been awarded to any team.

Dispute: Iron City United made a bid of £7m (unconfirmed) for this player within the timeframe.

Additional information provided: Raoul Moatdrid FC made a maximum bid of £6.5m. Midtable Mediocrity Wanderers also made a bid that was over £7m. Highest bid was by Iron City United at £8.5m.

Resolution: Iron City United have signed Clint Dempsey for £8.5m.

--

Adam Johnson

Reality: FC Planet Express are currently listed as having signed Adam Johnson for £5m.

Dispute: Midtable Mediocrity Wanderers made a bid of £7m (unconfirmed) for this player within the timeframe.

Additional information provided: Midtable Mediocrity Wanderers had the highest bid for the player at a price of £7m.

Resolution: Midtable Mediocrity Wanderers have signed Adam Johnson for £7m. FC Planet Express have been refunded their original £5m.

Not even sound same!

Old 22-07-2011, 18:46   #5
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here

Position amendments

OK, so I've just had a quick scan of the positions on the Telegraph site and corrected them in our list so they match.

Thankfully, most of them are free agents, however one is currently owned by a manager. The changes are as below:

Marcos Alonso: MF --> DF
Yuri Zhirkov: MF --> DF
Séamus Coleman (Eggington Town): DF --> MF
Marc Wilson: MF --> DF
Victor Moses: FW --> MF
Robbie Blake: FW --> MF

No show-stoppers, I should hope.

Not even sound same!

Old 22-07-2011, 18:50   #6
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I was gonna come in here and tell you what a superb job you were doing, then I saw the changing of Coleman's position...

Seriously though, good job Still pissed off though.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2011, 19:05   #7
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here

Resolved dispute

Aaron Lennon

Reality: Club Universidad de Hounslow are currently listed as having signed Aaron Lennon for £6.1m.

Dispute: Army of 1 Million made a bid of £7m (unconfirmed) for this player within the timeframe.

Resolution: Club Universidad de Hounslow made a maximum bid of £10m for the player and therefore have signed him for £7.1m. An additional £1m has been taken from the club's budget.

Not even sound same!

Old 22-07-2011, 20:08   #8
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

My max bid for Torres was 11m so he should go to the other team for 11.1m and my max bid for Ba was 9m but Bishop has quit the league so I don't know how that one will be resolved.
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2011, 09:34   #9
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here

Resolved dispute

Fernando Torres

Reality: S. S. Phatzio are currently listed as having signed Fernando Torres for £10.6m.

Dispute: Raoul Moatdrid FC made a bid of £12.6m (unconfirmed) for this player within the timeframe.

Resolution: S. S. Phatzio made a maximum bid of £11m for the player. Raoul Moatdrid FC have therefore signed him for £11.1m. This fee has been taken from the club's budget. S. S. Phatzio have been refunded their original £10.6m.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatmann
Bishop has quit the league so I don't know how that one will be resolved.
I'll be surprised if he actually quits. I think that was a bit of a rash statement based on the fact that he was about to head off on holiday and it was all a bit up-in-the-air. I am going to speak to him and if he is still set on quitting, then either someone will take over his team or the club will be liquidated. I think until then it is only fair we leave the dispute open.

Not even sound same!

Old 24-07-2011, 22:33   #10
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here

Resolved disputes

Asamoah Gyan

Reality: AFC Quimbledon are currently listed as having signed Asamoah Gyan for £7.1m.

Dispute: Team Rocket made a bid of £8.6m (unconfirmed) for this player within the timeframe.

Resolution: AFC Quimbledon made a maximum bid of £8m for the player. Team Rocket have therefore signed him for £8.1m. This fee has been taken from the club's budget. AFC Quimbledon have been refunded their original £7.1m.

--

Demba Ba

Reality: S. S. Phatzio are currently listed as having signed Demba Ba for £7.1m.

Dispute: AFC Quimbledon made a superior bid (unconfirmed) for this player within the timeframe.

Resolution: No proof of AFC Quimbledon's superior bid available (no improved bid made on Chatzy, the only official way to bid during this phase). AFC Quimbledon's highest registered bid of £7m will be assumed. S. S. Phatzio retain registration of this player at the original price of £7.1m.

--

In the case of Demba Ba, AFC Quimbledon were not informed of their secondary bid being beaten. However, due to past bidding habits and owing to the wish for a resolution, the above has been decided.

Not even sound same!

Old 25-07-2011, 01:25   #11
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here

OK, continuing from my post in the previous thread - I have looked through all the Chatzy bidding history and have come to the following conclusions:

Steven Fletcher, who is currently listed as being allocated to CF Pijo Burro for 3m, was the subject of a rival bid within the time-frame of his auction. Although the auction is now closed, both CF Pijo Burro and Iron City United bid an equal amount for his services. Therefore, he has been reverted back to a temporary state of 'free agent' whilst these two managers resolve their bidding war in private. Once an agreement has been reached, I will need PM confirmation from both managers on a settlement.

--

Amendments

Clint Dempsey was the subject of a bid, greater than the eventual maximum settlement of 8.5m, by AFC Quimbledon. Iron City United are currently listed as having signed the player for 8.5m, however AFC Quimbledon's superior bid means the player has in fact been signed by AFC Quimbledon for a total of 8.6m. This fee has been taken from AFC Quimbledon's budget, whilst Iron City United have been refunded their initial 8.5m.

Hugo Rodallega was the subject of a 6m bid from Army of 1 Million. Eggington Town, currently listed as having signed the player for 3m, made a maximum bid surpassing the 6m figure and therefore have signed the player for a total of 6.1m. An additional 3.1m has been taken from their budget.

Bacary Sagna was the subject of a 4m bid from Iron City United. Club Universidad de Hounslow, currently listed as having signed the player for 3m, made a maximum bid surpassing the 4m figure and therefore have signed the player for a total of 4.1m. An additional 1.1m has been taken from their budget.

--

There are a further 16 players who have been bid for, but whose auctions are still open (due to the premature closure of the transfer window). These players will of course not be named, but for anyone having made bids on players up to and including Saturday 16th July, expect news within the next day or two.

PMs will be sent out to update you all privately of relevant matters.

--

As a result of the latest round of 'tidying up' I implore you all to go and look at the latest version of the stats spreadsheet.

Please check your own team roster, if nothing else.

Along with this thread, the completed transfers thread has all the latest goings on.

Not even sound same!

Last edited by Nifty1Pound50; 25-07-2011 at 01:38..
Old 25-07-2011, 04:20   #12
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

How are July 15&July 16 bids going to be handled with time limits since we never reached the 48hr period before these bids expired? This question is not posed on whether we were prompted whether or not we want to rebid if beaten but rather the potential that on July17th someone could have made a higher bid on a player originally bid upon on the 15/16th.

This question can also apply to the bidding process once it opens as well - will there be 48hrs per opening bid?
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2011, 23:33   #13
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here

Boaz Myhill was the subject of a successful bid by Team Rocket for £3.9m. However, due to his loan away from the Premier League, the transfer was never processed.

Not even sound same!

Old 29-07-2011, 23:36   #14
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Thanks Nifty. I was scratching my head there for a minute, I hadn't even heard he was loaned out.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote