PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 01-07-2011, 00:59   #31
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Also, what if someone leaves the England League after they've been bought? Do you get a refund of what you paid for them and then buy someone else? Add to that, if a new player transfers into the league at the last minute, do we all scramble to try and sign him?
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!

muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 03:24   #32
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Sminky - you have created a monster. I can't stop researching; I have a lot of catching up to do. All that transfer rumor, injury rumor talk doesn't flow much around these parts.
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:12   #33
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

If I make 3 unsuccessful bids for goalies, what happens then?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:45   #34
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_BWFC View Post
I thought you get 3 bids for each induvidual keeper?

Sminky, I'd suggest lowering the minimum price for a player, as an 18 man squad is a lot, even with a 100m budget.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 16:10   #35
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I'll address all questions tonight - thats said, the common one I can answer now.

I'm going to increase the overall budget to 200m so squads of 18 can be afforded.
Old 01-07-2011, 16:20   #36
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Isn't that a little too much? You could get a squad of 18 players with each player costing £11m.
Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 16:33   #37
Bish

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I agree. I'd say 125m, 150m at the most.

The official one has 100m on 15 players so add another 3 players and a budget in tune with that.
Old 01-07-2011, 16:46   #38
Sminky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Ok, 125m it is.
Old 01-07-2011, 17:16   #39
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

count me in but i have questions though..

1. should i pm you my squad

2. does everyone has the chance to have the player with the most points

3. how does the transfer work

that's all for now, i'll give you shout if i have anymore

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 17:47   #40
PEM
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: HMehta07

PEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Clue View Post
count me in but i have questions though..

1. should i pm you my squad

2. does everyone has the chance to have the player with the most points

3. how does the transfer work

that's all for now, i'll give you shout if i have anymore
check the first post dude.

1) No do not PM him your squad, PM him your choice of goalkeeper and a the value in which you're first bid is at.

2) I don't quite understand this question..come again please

3) Like what I said in no1, Sminky will open a window where you can bid for players in a specific position. For example until the end of sunday, its all bids for goalkeepers. So from now until end of sunday, PM him your bid for a goalkeeper and the value in which you want to bid. If someone else bids for the same keeper, the highest bidder wins. You will be informed if your bid has been beaten and will have a chance to re-bid to try and beat the leading bid. You have a maximum of 3 bids per player.
PEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 19:36   #41
Sminky

Post 1 updated.

Right to your questions, first off though, cheers PEM, rep for you sir. You explained the rules better than I did

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularmatt View Post
Also, what if someone leaves the England League after they've been bought? Do you get a refund of what you paid for them and then buy someone else? Add to that, if a new player transfers into the league at the last minute, do we all scramble to try and sign him?
1. If a player leaves before the summer transfer window closes then yes, a refund is applied and you can bid for another player.
2. Yes, its a free for all. Say Sneijder unexpectedly signed for Norwich City on the last day of the transfer window, you have 24 hours from the real window closing to get your last minute transfers in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBishop View Post
I thought you get 3 bids for each induvidual keeper?

Sminky, I'd suggest lowering the minimum price for a player, as an 18 man squad is a lot, even with a 100m budget.
You do, 3 bids per player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_BWFC View Post
You bid on another. You should bid on at least two goalkeepers as one is your back up in terms of picking him for preferable fixtures or injury to your No. 1 keeper.
Old 01-07-2011, 19:39   #42
Bish

Seeing as the budget has changed to 125m, are we gonna restart the keeper bidding or just continue?
Old 01-07-2011, 19:47   #43
Sminky

We ought to continue, formally, only initial bids have been registered against Goalkeepers on the list. If someone entered into a bid and abandoned it because of the budget, that slate has been wiped and they can re-bid with all 3 bids available.
Old 01-07-2011, 20:24   #44
Sminky

A separate, but closed for any other posting, thread to log bidding has been opened and the rules from post 1 have been moved to its own closed thread.
Old 01-07-2011, 20:47   #45
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEM View Post
check the first post dude.

1) No do not PM him your squad, PM him your choice of goalkeeper and a the value in which you're first bid is at.

2) I don't quite understand this question..come again please

3) Like what I said in no1, Sminky will open a window where you can bid for players in a specific position. For example until the end of sunday, its all bids for goalkeepers. So from now until end of sunday, PM him your bid for a goalkeeper and the value in which you want to bid. If someone else bids for the same keeper, the highest bidder wins. You will be informed if your bid has been beaten and will have a chance to re-bid to try and beat the leading bid. You have a maximum of 3 bids per player.
ah cheers fella.

2. i meant are we allowed to have the same players in our squad for example you have hart, i have hart.

Sho is offline   Reply With Quote