PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 01-07-2011, 21:39   #46
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Clue View Post
ah cheers fella.

2. i meant are we allowed to have the same players in our squad for example you have hart, i have hart.
No, If you have the highest bid for Hart, he becomes your player and no else can have him unless they buy him off you.

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 21:41   #47
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Ok, say I've bought all my 18 players, and then someone is signed by a PL club in the last day of the window (from another league). I want to sign this player and get rid of one of my current players..... can I do this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 21:50   #48
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_BWFC View Post
Ok, say I've bought all my 18 players, and then someone is signed by a PL club in the last day of the window (from another league). I want to sign this player and get rid of one of my current players..... can I do this?
Yes, you can release players at the forfeit of a 1m.
Old 01-07-2011, 21:56   #49
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appswah View Post
No, If you have the highest bid for Hart, he becomes your player and no else can have him unless they buy him off you.
cheers fella.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 22:03   #50
Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Sminky, can we offer deals to other players. Like a straight up trade or maybe even cash + player?
Old 01-07-2011, 22:04   #51
Sminky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Don't see why not mate. Nice suggestion, I'll get it added to the rules.
Old 01-07-2011, 22:09   #52
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Can we have players on loan? Could be a nice way to make a little cash. Short period, obviously.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 22:14   #53
Appswah

Brilliant idea DF. Like 1 week short loan all the way up to 4 week loan. There would need to be a max squad limit though.
Old 01-07-2011, 22:14   #54
Sminky

Its an interesting suggestion, I'd need to wait to see how the game progresses up until December to see if its worth while to add.
Old 01-07-2011, 22:25   #55
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appswah View Post
Brilliant idea DF. Like 1 week short loan all the way up to 4 week loan. There would need to be a max squad limit though.
I don't think's it's necessary to have a maximum squad limit, to be honest. I think the money in the bank will dictate that. You can try to have a squad of 125, but it's likely to consist of shit players no one else wants, earning your team near to no points. I think a minimum rule currently in place is good.

Obviously, a team can't loan out a player if it means their squad size falling below the required minimum.

Old 01-07-2011, 22:27   #56
Sminky

I can't see loaning being a viable option early doors, the admin for this will be a logistical nightmare as it is.
Old 01-07-2011, 22:30   #57
Dragonfly
Waiting....

I'm not expecting people to request loans early in the season, probably November onwards.

Old 01-07-2011, 22:32   #58
Sminky

Loans don't occur outside of the transfer window in the Prem (other than emergency Goalkeeper loans) so that wouldn't be possible.
Old 01-07-2011, 22:33   #59
Cesc Fabregas
  • PSN: Badawy1811

Cesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I'd just like to ask how do we know the current bids on players? for example if i want to bid on rooney after someone has done so, how do i know how much they bid?

My opinion is to put the current bid on each player, that would make it so much easier.
Cesc Fabregas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 22:33   #60
Sminky

You won't, its blind bidding. Please see rules thread

http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.ph...04&postcount=1