PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 11-09-2009, 15:36   #46
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
I've always thought this, but I don't think he's ever done anything wrong. It's probably his look.
Its probably the Tintin quiff.

Cannon ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 18:28   #47
requiem7
  • Supports: Man United
  • PSN: Xurbia

requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

It was a cracking battle between Fletcher and Van Persie. I think most people would say Van Persie is a more gifted footballer, but Fletcher out played him in that game. Van Persie's foul was quite vicous. I don't think I am being biased in saying that Fletchers enthusiasm to do well sometimes his tackles can look a bit rash.
requiem7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 18:31   #48
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by requiem7 View Post
It was a cracking battle between Fletcher and Van Persie. I think most people would say Persie probably is a more gifted footballer but Fletcher out played him in that game. Van Persie's foul was quite vicous. I don't think I am being biased in saying that Fletchers enthusiasm to do well sometimes his tackles can look a bit rash.
Think? Most? Probably?

Know. All. No doubt.
Joel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 18:33   #49
Mjällharth
  • Supports: Arsenal and Feyenoord to name a few.

Mjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Think? Most? Probably?

Know. All. No doubt.
12 points.
Old 11-09-2009, 20:19   #50
requiem7

requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Think? Most? Probably?

Know. All. No doubt.
Happy now James Hunt?
Old 11-09-2009, 20:31   #51
dotty
  • Supports: Rangers, River Plate
  • PSN: dotty_84

dotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

It was the best we've played but too little, too late for me and most fans.
Burleys record was shoddy. But we have to look at the big picture from me most of the SFA chiefs need to take a run and fuck off, they are useless and George Peats needs to die, to blame Iwelumo is a joke. I'm sure he must have favoured Burley when he applied, so he's backed the muppet who played him.

Charlie Nicholas moans about Boyd, McGregor and Ferguson (in fairness he did mention the other lads in the 'Boozegate' scandal got let off) but all guilty parties should have had backlash and not Shagger and Fergie. As for Boyd well i'd be honest if this was done to me being left out for a player who hasn't even played a match for Scotland i'd tell him to fuck off as well. It showed the ineptitude of our manager who has gave other players starting roles who haven't been 'consistant' for their club.

For anyone who says Iwelumo and Millers chances were the same, really? please look at the replays. Miller was going to score now im not a striker but i'd say near enough all strikers would do the same he's just thinking tap it in, no expectations of the keeper pouncing across like that, he wouldn't be getting grief if it were, Boruc, Given, Buffon or Casillas had done exactly what Worm did, it was just great keeping. Iwelumo never got it on target.

What i will say is that is the team what it should really be heading too, with a few changes, Thompson in for Hartley, Possibly Berra for Weir although it'll be Caldwell.

Players like Commons, Davidson, Alexander offer nothing for me in this team.

Thought Fletcher played his best match, which shows he can do something for the team, please with Browns temprement too.

Fuck sake, 3 wins in 12 and he gets kept on? unreal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 21:02   #52
dotty
  • Supports: Rangers, River Plate
  • PSN: dotty_84

dotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Good he's been sacked, hopeless cunt. Now only if half the board would fuck off we might move forward.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 21:23   #53
requiem7

It was time for a change. he blundered through that qualifying group.
Need someone in now that will inspire the team.
Frankie Boyle gets my shout. As he'll be free from Mock the Week. He he.
Old 03-03-2010, 22:40   #54
requiem7

1-0 Scotland with 8 minutes to go. Cracking goal as well.
Old 14-06-2010, 19:21   #55
requiem7

Scotlands bid starts now!
Old 04-09-2011, 10:26   #56
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Although no-one likes them, I felt sorry for Scotland yesterday for what was a complete dive from Rezek. Berra's was almost as bad but it could be argued that there was a bit of contact.

Then I realised I'd put money on a 2-2 draw at 14/1! Cheers Rezek!
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:53   #57
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I know its bad, the guy completely dived, but there was that Liechtenstein game, where Scotland scored a last minute winner in the 8th minute of stoppage time, when there clearly wasn't 8 minutes.

EDIT: After watching the highlights you could argue the Czech's should have had a first half penalty.
Cannon ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 12:25   #58
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon ball View Post
I know its bad, the guy completely dived, but there was that Liechtenstein game, where Scotland scored a last minute winner in the 8th minute of stoppage time, when there clearly wasn't 8 minutes.
That Liechtenstein game repulsed me. I would like to say I felt for the Scots but I simply tossed back my head, laughed, waited and then laughed again when they didn't get the pen at the other end.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 15:24   #59
PR3CiSiON
  • Supports: Rangers F.C
  • PSN: oPR3CiSiONx

PR3CiSiON is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziss View Post
Although no-one likes them, I felt sorry for Scotland yesterday for what was a complete dive from Rezek. Berra's was almost as bad but it could be argued that there was a bit of contact.

Then I realised I'd put money on a 2-2 draw at 14/1! Cheers Rezek!
How do you know that nobody likes us? Or is that just your personal opinion? I'll let you know that the Scots are welcomed all over the world, the Tartan Army are always well behaved. Also, well done on the bet, I thought it was going to be a typical low scoring match.
"Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome." - Bill Struth
PR3CiSiON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 12:43   #60
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

The majority of people on this forum are c**ts (myself included) and I assume do not like them.

Cheers. Also had Darren Fletcher to score first at something ludicrous like 25/1. Gutted that he did score but not the first goal
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote