PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 16-05-2006, 12:58   #46
Rambo
The Next Big Thing

Rambo has disabled reputation

i dont know why iaquinta was in the squad i would have chosen lucarelli over him

Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 13:01   #47
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Iaquinta is in because of his build - he's built like Toni and Vieri, but Vieri who has been even more useless than Iaquinta and was virtually guaranteed a place is injured. Lucarelli is of a similarish build, but I believe Lippi feels he won't be able to use Lucarelli as a target man the way he can with both Toni and Iaquinta.

Di Natale hasn't been too good this season, Di Michele has clearly outshone him as have others including Tavano who I never wanted in the Italy squad.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 13:02   #48
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweey
I get this horrible feeling that your statement will come back to haunt us. I'm expecting us to screw it all up again, despite the undoubted talent running through most of the team.
Yeah well look at the last few world cups. 1994, lost on pens in final, 1998, lost on pens to host nation and eventual winners,2002, lost to host nation after another game of dodgy decisions. There's always been a fine line for Italy, their luck may change.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 13:06   #49
Rambo
The Next Big Thing

Rambo has disabled reputation

i dnt think italy will screw up. they will definatly beat ghana, usa may be tricky but they will beat them,the czechs will be tough and i think they will probably draw with them
Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 18:07   #50
Roscio

Roscio is an unknown

Coming back to convocation I can say that there are some problems...

1)In Midlefield there isn't someone who "jump" the opponent and cross in the middle area
2)In attack we have copies...all central scorer...we must have a players that play wide....
3)Iaquinta is indecent!!

RAMMSTEIN A VITA!!!
Roscio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 18:10   #51
Teekay
Human After All

Teekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Italy never play wide

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Teekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 18:29   #52
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Is there even a word for "wide" in Italian?
Old 16-05-2006, 18:38   #53
Roscio

Roscio is an unknown

Azz...I don't know..I wanted to say "ALA"...the real translation is Wing

RAMMSTEIN A VITA!!!
Old 16-05-2006, 18:42   #54
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscio90
Azz...I don't know..I wanted to say "ALA"...the real translation is Wing
Well, it isn't centrocampista
Old 16-05-2006, 20:27   #55
Lorenzinho
  • XBox: LorenzoMuse

Lorenzinho has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscio90
2)In attack we have copies...all central scorer...we must have a players that play wide....
I disagree. Del Piero is more of a second striker. If we could somehow get Del Piero and Totti playing together and then Luca Toni upfront with Del Piero then we'd be fine.

It could/should look something like this:

-----------------------------Toni---------------
--------------Del Piero--------------------------
------------------------------------------------
------------------------Totti-------------------

In most cases you'd expect the target man to be where Del Piero is but I'm trying to show that Del Piero would drop off, linking with Totti, whilst Toni makes his runs.

Potentially lethal.
Most hated people right now: Raymond Domenech, Lassana Diarra
Lorenzinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 22:36   #56
cracky

cracky has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzinho
I disagree. Del Piero is more of a second striker. If we could somehow get Del Piero and Totti playing together and then Luca Toni upfront with Del Piero then we'd be fine.

It could/should look something like this:

-----------------------------Toni---------------
--------------Del Piero--------------------------
------------------------------------------------
------------------------Totti-------------------

In most cases you'd expect the target man to be where Del Piero is but I'm trying to show that Del Piero would drop off, linking with Totti, whilst Toni makes his runs.

Potentially lethal.
Except for the fact that Del Piero is completly useless.
cracky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 22:39   #57
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracky
Except for the fact that Del Piero is completly useless.
This season he's been tremendous. And remember, I'm Mr Anti-Del Boy himself. I don't like him, but this season he has shown the form of old. However, the point most people seem to miss is that he is far, far more useful as a substitute. To that end, he can burn out when started.
Old 17-05-2006, 13:15   #58
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Exactly. Useless isnt a word that can be used in combination with Del Boy.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2006, 13:49   #59
Roscio

Roscio is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzinho
I haven't count Del Piero... he's completely useless

RAMMSTEIN A VITA!!!
Old 17-05-2006, 14:02   #60
Jonny2J
  • XBox: Jonny2J

Jonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweey
Is there even a word for "wide" in Italian?
Pavarotti
Jonny2J is offline   Reply With Quote