PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 01-09-2008, 16:39   #31
CDDRodrigo
  • Supports: São Paulo Futebol Clube

CDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

About Dentinho:

To be honest, not a really good player, becuase he doesn't mantain a regularity (one game he plays extremely well, and on other he pratically doesn't get the ball). And you know, Dunga hates players that are on Brazil xD

Altho he could be the runner-up for the SS position.

CDDRodrigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 16:56   #32
Vitumbiko
  • Supports: Liverpool

Vitumbiko has disabled reputation

I also heard he hates Kerlon....Why?! may i ask??? is Kerlon a cocky player or something? seems good to me

"So sick with the words, I think I need chemotherapy"

Vitumbiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 17:01   #33
FutebolArte
  • XBox: FutebolArte
  • PSN: FutebolArte

FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDDRodrigo View Post
About Dentinho:

To be honest, not a really good player, becuase he doesn't mantain a regularity (one game he plays extremely well, and on other he pratically doesn't get the ball). And you know, Dunga hates players that are on Brazil xD

Altho he could be the runner-up for the SS position.
are you kidding me??? You do realize he plays in the second division???
FutebolArte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 17:09   #34
CDDRodrigo

CDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutebolArte View Post
are you kidding me??? You do realize he plays in the second division???
Isso tem alguma diferença? Lembre-se que Buffon jogava na 2° divisão em 2006-2007

Só pq nosso time é bom? aiushaishaiushasiuahs

Is there a difference? Buffon played serie B in 2006-2007
Old 01-09-2008, 17:25   #35
freestyleh7
  • XBox: Freestyleh7

freestyleh7 is an unknown

Quote:
aint got a clue about the rest of the words in that post, but he is right buffon did play in serie B in the 2006/07, and still made it as a first team goal keeper
freestyleh7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 17:40   #36
nickpring
  • Supports: Chelsea, Cardiff City, Sevilla
  • XBox: NickXPring

nickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Is it true that Kerlon has moved to Chievo today?
nickpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 17:49   #37
CDDRodrigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpring View Post
Is that true? I dont know either ^^
Old 01-09-2008, 17:51   #38
nickpring
  • Supports: Chelsea, Cardiff City, Sevilla
  • XBox: NickXPring

nickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I just read that he had, but, I'm not entirely sure. I was hoping you could confirm it , maybe, Don Sweey can help out.

Quote:
The 20-year-old is rated as one of Brazil’s most promising players, and he has become famous for his “seal dribble” where he runs past opponents with the ball glued to his forehead, thus making it almost impossible for him to be tackled.

It was reported at the weekend that Chievo were in negotiations to sign the prodigious youngster, and now the deal has been officially completed.

Kerlon becomes Chievo’s third signing today, follow the capture Mauro Esposito and Santiago Morero, and this transfer is likely to turn many heads in the Calcio community.

The forward is still working his way back to fitness and form at the moment after he suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his knee in March 2007.

The pint-sized Kerlon has yet to play for the Brazilian national team, but he has represented his country at Under-15 level right up to Under-20, and is tipped by many as a big star of the future.
nickpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 17:55   #39
CDDRodrigo

Quote:
I just read that he had, but, I'm not entirely sure. I was hoping you could confirm it , maybe, Don Sweey can help out.
Good to know that he is classified as one of the most promising players...

And yeah, that exclusive move of his is very fun, and caused a guy that tackled him get a 120 days ban from the soccer (his name is Coelho)
Old 01-09-2008, 19:17   #40
freestyleh7
  • XBox: Freestyleh7

freestyleh7 is an unknown

If kerlon came to the premier league and done that he would get clamped in the face each time he does that bloody seal dribble lol
freestyleh7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 19:22   #41
Joel Rojo

Joel Rojo has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Joel Rojo has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Right, there is none.

Except, by then he had won 3 Italian Super Cups, an UEFA Cup, a second place in the Champions League, was six time awarded as Serie A Goalkeeper of the Year, most valuable player in the Champions League and...

and A WORLD CUP AND 4 SCUDETTOS. And was widely considered the best goalkeeper of the world, for a few years by then, by the way. And many, many more stuff I don't really care to list, you all have Google.

Your analogies are mind blowing.
Joel Rojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 19:32   #42
FutebolArte

FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Isso tem alguma diferença? Lembre-se que Buffon jogava na 2° divisão em 2006-2007

Só pq nosso time é bom? aiushaishaiushasiuahs

well there is a big difference.. he is underperforming there... he's not a 1st division player nor would he be selected to be a striker for the national...

and we need an atacking mid...
Old 01-09-2008, 19:41   #43
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Yes it is true. I found out about it yesterday morning as several Italian sources claimed it to be a done deal from Saturday afternoon.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 19:49   #44
FutebolArte

ha I'd love to see what materazzi will do when he's doing the seal thing...
buh-bye teeth
Old 02-09-2008, 07:05   #45
t23d
  • Supports: Barcelona

t23d has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Check him out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYlqq...eature=related
t23d is offline   Reply With Quote