PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 28-10-2009, 22:12   #1
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Wales

OMG all this time I can't believe there isn't a Wales thread.
Well here it is. After all, I am half Welsh so I couldn't stand by and do nothing.

So a few years ago under sparky they started to look like real contenders. Now under tossack they look unprecedentedly crap.

What is the future of Wales football? A good set of youngsters with awesome potential? Or is the strength of the Welsh rugby side and a small population going to continue to weaken the side?

Discuss...

muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 23:45   #2
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I would actually like to see Wales qualify for a tournament, but I can't see it under Toshack. Not doing well in the 2010 qualifiers is also going to be negative on your seeding making it more difficult. On the plus side, some of the youngsters look quite good, and Wales need to build their team around the likes of Ramsey, Collison, Evans, etc.
Old 26-11-2009, 14:09   #3
tomasc

tomasc is an unknown

i can see them qualify for a tournmant after that impressive win over scotland
tomasc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2009, 23:36   #4
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I'd love to see Wales qualify for a tournament. I'm a quarter welsh myself, so support them whenever I get the chance to really.

As Cannon Ball mentioned, there are a few good youngsters that should make a name for themselves on the international stage soon.

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 01:31   #5
muscularmatt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

So we DO have some people who give a shit about Wales! Nice! Me mam would be proud.

Which quarter btw, Dale? Bottom left?
Old 27-11-2009, 12:38   #6
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

No, top right.

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 06:39   #7
dan101rayzor
  • Supports: AC Milan, Socceroos

dan101rayzor is an unknown

Half Welsh and Lived there for 3 years
Old 04-03-2010, 21:41   #8
muscularmatt

Good stuff. While it would appear to be difficult to get a word in on this super busy thread, anyone care to talk about the team? Would anyone agree that Euro 2012 looks like Wales' best chance in recent memory of getting to a tourney?
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
Old 04-03-2010, 23:10   #9
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

It won't help if Ramsey misses some games. Looking at the dates when qualifying starts, he could miss the first 3,4 games.

They've got a chance. Need to sort out the shit with Bellamy. We should win the group and I'd make Switzerland favourites for 2nd.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:30   #10
muscularmatt

I'd about agree there. England will win that group without even trying. The Swiss would be my pick for second, but Wales can get in there if they win their home games.
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
Old 12-10-2012, 22:43   #11
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Bale cheating as usual..

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 23:26   #12
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

It's Bale, so it's just a little laugh.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 23:33   #13
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

What was the ref's decision?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 23:36   #14
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

It was a penalty, which he scored.
Old 12-10-2012, 23:51   #15
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThierryHenry View Post
Bale cheating as usual..

Oh that Bale, how funny is he with his constant diving? Gotta love him. Unlike Suarez, who's constant diving is ruining football.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote