PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 11-02-2011, 00:29   #16
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by uA - 1905 View Post
I hope they do, they played the best football in the World Cup.

Gomez will replace Klose, they've got young talent like Schurrle, Bender, Gotze to cover midfield and attack, their defence is relatively young and solid with Hummels coming along and the legend that is Adler will reclaim his place (hopefully).

I really like their national team.
YES!

They were by far the most exciting. I'm sick of everyone saying "oooh, were'nt Spain lovely with all their nice tica taca football?". I thought Spain were boring.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 00:35   #17
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_BWFC View Post
YES!

They were by far the most exciting. I'm sick of everyone saying "oooh, were'nt Spain lovely with all their nice tica taca football?". I thought Spain were boring.
I think against Honduras Spain played some great football but as the tournament wore on the definitely 'ground' out result after result. It was a weird system too with Villa effectively left wing and Torres looking a bit short of confidence through the middle.

I thought as a unit Germany played some devastating counter attacking football (especially when they dismantled us with relative ease. I don't buy into the whole Lampard goal would have changed the game, Germany were head and shoulders better than us from kick-off and still would have won had the goal counted. Which is a shitter being an England fan!)
Old 11-02-2011, 06:10   #18
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

1. It's possible to not be English and support a team outside of the big 8 or whatever they're called.
2. Phats got burned by Dale. I thought I'd never see the day.
3. I thought that Spain were indeed boring. Germany tried to attack the whole game and they tried to keep them off instead of playing their tic tac thing, I think that's good proof that DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES
uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 08:38   #19
Foxhound
  • Supports: Manchester United

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I like die Germans.
Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:08   #20
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
1. It's possible to not be English and support a team outside of the big 8 or whatever they're called.
2. Phats got burned by Dale. I thought I'd never see the day.
3. I thought that Spain were indeed boring. Germany tried to attack the whole game and they tried to keep them off instead of playing their tic tac thing, I think that's good proof that DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES
Nah I agree man, Germany did play some attractive football, and I totally agree that the Spain matches were boring. They played well, of course, but it was so shit to watch them just destroy teams.

Also, i'm English, so that means I support England. I can admire other teams, but I would never support another country. It's like treason or some shit.

Also, you're still a Kraut bastard.

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 13:35   #21
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
I hope they do, they played the best football in the World Cup.

Gomez will replace Klose, they've got young talent like Schurrle, Bender, Gotze to cover midfield and attack, their defence is relatively young and solid with Hummels coming along and the legend that is Adler will reclaim his place (hopefully).

I really like their national team.
Aye, and how good does Julien Draxler look?!
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 16:56   #22
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Germany are one of my favourite teams. I honestly have very little feeling for England. When they got knocked out of the WC, and failed to reach Euro 2008, I wasn't particularly bothered. The media, and particular players really put me off the team.
Old 11-02-2011, 17:23   #23
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I heard about Draxler through a blog but haven't seen him in action, he's supposed to be awesome.

They have so many young talent it's ridiculous.
Old 11-02-2011, 17:30   #24
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I honestly had to double check his age when I saw him play for Schalke. Looked so mature.
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 19:58   #25
Sminky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

What I admire about the German system is that the under 21's are given the chance to step up to full internationals. With England its a rush to play a young player as quickly as possible and then jettison him before he's had a chance to adjust to international football.
Old 11-02-2011, 20:10   #26
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sminky View Post
What I admire about the German system is that the under 21's are given the chance to step up to full internationals. With England its a rush to play a young player as quickly as possible and then jettison him before he's had a chance to adjust to international football.
To be fair, quite a few countries do that. I think the Italians set an age limit before being allowed to step up to the full team (might be wrong on that though). The latest crop for Germany were disappointing though. Didn't even qualify for the Under-21 Championship.

It's always been a problem for us though. I think Walcott for example was rushed into the full team, which wasn't his fault. Only in the last year or so he's looked like he belongs there. Of course you get exceptions like Rooney and lately, Wilshere.

I'm proud to be part German though so I've always ignored the rivalry.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:59   #27
uA - 1905

Does anyone know Dale's address? I have things to send him. Cheers.

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/416400.html
Old 12-02-2011, 08:14   #28
StringerBell
  • Supports: Reds & Phoceens
  • PSN: Stringer_-_Bell

StringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sminky View Post
It has a a lot to do with the fact that the development of youths in the Bundesliga is second to none. The wonder kid on the team is not the exception its more or less the rule.
Old 12-02-2011, 14:05   #29
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Does anyone know Dale's address? I have things to send him. Cheers.

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/416400.html
Yeah but did you Kraut bastards beat England in the final?

No?!

At the risk of sounding like a Wet Spam fan, Geoff Hurst, what a legend.

Also, stop being so unpatriotic you.....you.....Kraut bastards

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 15:06   #30
Sminky

I'm still and always will be an England fan squire when it comes to England vs Germany