PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 11-11-2009, 00:02   #16
Stormrider
  • Supports: Manchester United

Stormrider has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Stormrider has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Stormrider has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasmus View Post
^ It's R2, R1, L1 simultaneously.
You diver!

Stormrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 00:31   #17
Smijernet
  • Supports: Liverpool

Smijernet is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormrider View Post
Smijernet that's cuz Masc had a better condition arrow. I just tested it out with a dozen players and all you need for a sharp 90 degree turn is 80 dribble accuracy. I had both Masc and Lucas on green arrow and they both did the slow animation. Right now I have Lucas on red arrow and Masc on green. Lucas is now doing the sharp turn thanks to the extra boost from red arrow and Masc still doing the slow one.

Edit: did some more testing. I got Babel on arrow pointing down and he can no longer do the sharp turn so looks like that arrow still brings your stats down a lot. Riera is on blue with 85 dribble acc he can still do it. I think that should help when choosing players. Blue arrow still playable, purple arrow = fuhget about it.
your right again, didn't even think about the form arrows since i always have them up in exhibition matches, but in trainings they are random.

I know it's offtopic, but just out of intrest, the new tenacity ability.. what exactly does it do? i also wondered about the attack ability since pes6 what it really does, defence i would guess is just how good your player are to snap the ball from the opposition.
Smijernet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:50   #18
Stormrider
  • Supports: Manchester United

Stormrider has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Stormrider has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Stormrider has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Tenacity is Mentality. In my NA version things are are called different from yours lol. The right side is what mine are called

Tenacity=Mentality
Form=Condition
Weak Foot=NonDom Leg
Some player cards are called different too so weird. Like Mazing Run, mine is called Agility King.

Anyways, tenacity/mentality is how well a player performs when they're tired. Attack rating is ability to get into good attacking positions. Basically means higher attack equals more chance of being unmarked. Also you can change the arrows in training if you pause and go to "training menu".
Stormrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:07   #19
Smijernet
  • Supports: Liverpool

Smijernet is an unknown

^ ah yeah because it's called mentality on last years, i just thought they implemented a new ability but appearantly it's just the same as you say.

thanks!
Smijernet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 09:21   #20
rightanglecse

rightanglecse is an unknown

hey i want to learn some skill move for pes12 in keyboard...
rightanglecse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2012, 17:04   #21
rlaurenx

rlaurenx is an unknown

Excellent post
rlaurenx is offline   Reply With Quote