PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 17-07-2018, 01:08   #376
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses, underdogs in big matches

philips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko111 View Post
I've moved onto V3 now but I keep getting "unable to import data" message on the 2nd and 3rd checks teams and then "unable to load data" after all the importing is almost done, it will say somthing about some player can't be transferred and I have to try it all again. Anyone know why?
Maybe a bug from PES, I recommend you don't install all the teams at once. Install 15-20 teams, check if everything is alright, save and then import other 15-20 teams.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 kits (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 11:06   #377
Gecko111

Gecko111 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Maybe a bug from PES, I recommend you don't install all the teams at once. Install 15-20 teams, check if everything is alright, save and then import other 15-20 teams.
Thanks ok ill try that
Gecko111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 12:51   #378
Gecko111

Gecko111 is an unknown

That worked I installed all the teams by 20 at a time, and it went ok. But I have new problems again-

- Bundesliga - again all the teams are confused and Bayern munich for examples is very weak with the wrong players. I installed it exactly as I was meant to with 2nd and 3rd only for certain teams.

- Classic teams are not showing the right players names when you select the teams, it still has default names BUT if I look in the edit mode they have the CORRECT names!
Old 17-07-2018, 15:25   #379
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
That worked I installed all the teams by 20 at a time, and it went ok. But I have new problems again-

- Bundesliga - again all the teams are confused and Bayern munich for examples is very weak with the wrong players. I installed it exactly as I was meant to with 2nd and 3rd only for certain teams.

- Classic teams are not showing the right players names when you select the teams, it still has default names BUT if I look in the edit mode they have the CORRECT names!
thats is beacuse you have to desactive live updates to play, with R3 button to see creates team with corrects players , like bundesliga teams and classsic

ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 16:05   #380
Gecko111

Gecko111 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
thats is beacuse you have to desactive live updates to play, with R3 button to see creates team with corrects players , like bundesliga teams and classsic
So i have to have live updates on or off? Now it is off I think.
Old 17-07-2018, 16:48   #381
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
So i have to have live updates on or off? Now it is off I think.
for created teams like bundesliga, some european , other latam, chinese league and mx you have to put off live updates

ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 17:14   #382
Gecko111

Gecko111 is an unknown

Yes I have done it now , thakn you it is working