PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 20-09-2019, 13:59   #1021
Ratmundo

Ratmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I will be releasing this file on PES2020.

Thank you to all those who have inspired me to re-do this file

There is going to be a lot more to the PES20 file than the PES17 version, I will begin a new thread in the PES20 Option file section in the next few days

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ratmundo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 14:25   #1022
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratmundo View Post

There is going to be a lot more to the PES20 file than the PES17 version, I will begin a new thread in the PES20 Option file section in the next few days
Great news!

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 15:29   #1023
Buckshot

Buckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:

Glad to hear it and look forward to it.

Last edited by Buckshot; 20-09-2019 at 15:36..
Buckshot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 21:31   #1024
dmp1967

dmp1967 has disabled reputation

Quote:

Can't wait, one of the best option files.
dmp1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 22:36   #1025
Ratmundo

Ratmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Great news!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
Glad to hear it and look forward to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmp1967 View Post
Can't wait, one of the best option files.
Cheers guys

Ratmundo is online now   Reply With Quote