PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 19-11-2016, 11:36   #1
Ratmundo

Ratmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

[TEAMS] Classic OF / Team Share by Ratmundo

Classic World Cup Squads

Click on team name to see the squad

Group A
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Egypt
Uruguay

Group B
Portugal
Spain
Morocco
Iran

Group C
France
Australia
Peru
Denmark

Group D
Argentina
Iceland
Croatia
Nigeria

Group E
Brazil
Switzerland
Costa Rica
Serbia

Group F
Germany
Mexico
Sweden
South Korea

Group G
Belgium
Panama
Tunisia
England

Group H
Poland
Senegal
Colombia
Japan

Great work from the guys at PESUniverse - thank you to them from me

A Great Teaser Trailer from the MASTER of Video @RedTed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ratmundo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2016, 11:37   #2
Ratmundo

Ratmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Nations that I am creating All Star / Classic Squads for are:-

Click on Nation(s) to see a preview of the squad, The Nation(s) NOT in BOLD I am creating soon.

Old 19-11-2016, 11:37   #3
Ratmundo

**Reserved 2**

Old 19-11-2016, 12:27   #4
Granatamax81

Granatamax81 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratmundo View Post
**Reserved 2**
Ottimo ratmundo
Granatamax81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2016, 12:53   #5
Jaiminho
  • Supports: Sporting CP

Jaiminho is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granatamax81 View Post
Ottimo ratmundo
Welcome....
Jaiminho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2016, 13:05   #6
LOFELI

LOFELI is an unknown

Wow!
Nice, Rat!!
It will be great, my friend!!!
LOFELI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2016, 14:21   #7
Ratmundo

File information added to first post.

Team list added to second post

Old 19-11-2016, 14:37   #8
shickadim

shickadim has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Please bro where will you put these teams over what leagues? I'm working on Morocco 86 and 98 please excuse that the quality of faces won't be as high
shickadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2016, 15:08   #9
Ratmundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shickadim View Post
Please bro where will you put these teams over what leagues? I'm working on Morocco 86 and 98 please excuse that the quality of faces won't be as high
Thanks for the question mate, I forgot to mention which leagues I have written over.

The first thing I did was decide that I would place 16 teams into PLA league, the other four fake teams go into 'Other Latin American Teams'. There is Red Bull Brazil in that section and I left them there and the other 26 teams are the remaining teams from Europe and South America, except Israel.

Israel go into a 16 team PAS league along with Asia, Africa and Mexico, USA and Costa Rica.

(Obviously I had to 'resize' the leagues from 20 to 16 first)

The first 16 teams in the PLA League are
Argentina Pre '80
Argentina Post '80
Brazil Pre '80
Brazil Post '80
England Pre '80
England Post '80
France
Germany Pre '80
Germany Post '80
Holland Pre '80
Holland Post '80
Italy Pre '80
Italy Post '80
Portugal
Spain
Uruguay

Those 16 teams in PLA League will be the first teams I upload/share.

A HUGE thank you for helping with Morocco, do not worry about the faces for now and take your time buddy. With some of the other nations I can release update packs, that will have better face builds etc.

Old 19-11-2016, 16:38   #10
Ratmundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granatamax81 View Post
Ottimo ratmundo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaiminho View Post
Welcome....
Thank you gents

Old 19-11-2016, 18:01   #11
shickadim

If I am corect in saying I can leave the classic clubs from pesuniverse in the peu league
Old 19-11-2016, 18:13   #12
Ratmundo

Quote:
If I am corect in saying I can leave the classic clubs from pesuniverse in the peu league
That is correct mate. At the moment the file is compatible with the V1 of the Classic Club file but I will have to ask them for details on V2 to be sure

Old 19-11-2016, 19:53   #13
shickadim

Sweet I love u man. We get best of both worlds. Please may I ask what's best way to get bayern in the game in other European teams
Old 19-11-2016, 19:59   #14
Ratmundo

Quote:
Sweet I love u man. We get best of both worlds. Please may I ask what's best way to get bayern in the game in other European teams
Let's hope so, I have asked the question but so far no reply.

As for Bayern, I really have no idea. But there will be many more people on this site who can help you with that better than I can

Old 19-11-2016, 21:07   #15
Donatoson

Donatoson has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratmundo View Post
That is correct mate. At the moment the file is compatible with the V1 of the Classic Club file but I will have to ask them for details on V2 to be sure
Dream file for me mate. Only play with classics this year. Can't wait mate.
Donatoson is offline   Reply With Quote