PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Who will be the most useless player this year?
BarnDoor 3 14.29%
BarnDoor 3 14.29%
BarnDoor 5 23.81%
HH 10 47.62%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2010, 09:18   #211
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I'll be on tonight if anyone is up for a game?

my VP is a left winger...is that position available? If not I suppose I could make him 6ft+ and stick him in defence
Gun_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 12:54   #212
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original? View Post
The servers are shit, even if you manage to stay on it's lag ridden. I now have a 5mb connection and MW2 runs superbly but Fifa is still ridiculously laggy. Then there are disconnections, it's ridiculous when 50% of your team get booted in a single match! Me and Fab managed to win it 2-0, scored another free kick and yet I can't unlock the bend one in accomplishment. It's saying I'm not bending them but they certainly move to the left when I hit them. Any ideas?
When you take free-kicks, do try to put dip on it as well as swerve (i.e. pressing diagonal/up & side)? I noticed on FIFA 10 that curves only qualified if you just press side (i.e. swerve with no dip).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 17:00   #213
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I usually use up on the analog stick and that counted for me as curved - might be the difficulty you're playing on? (eg. some need to be on world class?)

I'm defo ready for some club games tonight after 8pm, been working on my VP all day and I think his overall for a striker is now 86 or 84 for winger
Old 14-10-2010, 17:05   #214
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

All the achievements count if you're playing online.

How's everyone doing in terms of progress with their VP's? I've got mine up to 48%...

24/30 Arena
20/30 Ball Skills
17/50 Defence
15/30 Mental
27/50 Passing
31/50 Physical
22/50 Shooting
2/50 Goalkeeper (my player was in net while I was Any for a game :|)
18/30 Traits & Celebrations
16/30 Kit & Appearance
Old 14-10-2010, 17:45   #215
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Christ! I'm only habe about a 35% completion rate. Same as last time, to be honest, but I don't think it did me much harm then, and not much now (now I've built up a little strength, stamina and speed). I have been trying to improve my fella, although be it sporadically.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 18:19   #216
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

29/30 - The Arena
23/30 - Ball Skills
13/50 - Defence (not really played as a defender yet, will do though)
17/30 - Mental
27/50 - Passing
30/50 - Physical
39/50 - Shooting
00/50 - Goalkeeper
20/30 - Traits & Celebrations
17/30 - Kit & Appearance

Some of the accomplishments require playing a LOT of matches!

Gonna do some more defending ones later on, that's where I'm seriously lacking the now.

Played my first club match there - played as ANY which was definitely hard at times due to response times/other default players being shit. We got an OG in the 90th minute though, won 2-1 so far 100% record!
Old 14-10-2010, 21:26   #217
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Come on lads you know the drill
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 21:55   #218
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

Haha, enjoyed that game. 4-0 up they get a guy sent off and then quit

also got my first goal...cracker may i add
Old 15-10-2010, 04:01   #219
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
Like football in reality, it can be highly entertaining, infuriating, boring, exciting, etc. I think only a few of us use our headphones/mics. Hearing Original?'s moans and groans is pretty entertaining, though. Lag comes and goes. I'm lucky enough to have rarely suffered it. Obviously, the more online, the higher the chance of lag.

I think there's usually about five of us playing, on average. We usually know our positions, but you can always call one in the on screen message box. And yes, defence isn't most people's first choice. We do have some good ones, though.
Thanks.

I've got Fifa11 for the xbox now anyways so I'll do my time and try get upto speed, it'll be hard to reach the level I imagine some players are at now because upto this year I've never entertained any of the Fifa games for longer than as few testers which I always found rubber. This years Fifa on the other hand I seem to enjoy playing.
Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 08:02   #220
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

I know it's sort of cheating. But there's an easy way to gain accomplishments for your VP - it's called boosting.

I'll admit I've done this, not because I'm a sad guy with no life etc...but because I really don't have the time to play hours upon hours of offline matches on FIFA to get him good.

Anyway, the easiest way is to go to the Creation Centre & search for a team called 'BYA Booster Team' . After that just play them in friendly matches on World Class level (it's still incredibly easy, you'll probably win at least 8-0 every game)

Again, I know it's sort of cheating but it's the quickest way and made sense for me

There's a youtube video describes exactly how to do the Creation Centre part if anyone is interested.
Old 15-10-2010, 11:10   #221
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

So that means it would work if I played Jonno online and we just pulled our keeper and got the long-range achievements that way? Because I'm struggling to score lobs or 32 yarders.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 15-10-2010, 19:25   #222
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I hear EA are resetting the Pro club leaderboards tommorow morning...

That good or bad for us?
Old 15-10-2010, 21:23   #223
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Everyone on now.
Old 15-10-2010, 21:46   #224
Neo
First It Giveth
  • Supports: Liverpool FC

Neo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Good few matches there with Alchemist, Red, Del, Fab and myself as Any. Worked really well. EA Servers through me out of that last game, shame. I'll be back on tomorrow probably.

-------------------------------------
We Are A Football Tribe
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 21:48   #225
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Will be on shortly after packing my suitcase for tomorrow.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote