PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 29-10-2018, 14:29   #1
Kempie49
  • Supports: Sheffield Wednesday
  • PSN: SuperChads

Kempie49 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Kempie49 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Kempie49 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Obtaining missing players

Hi,

There are some players that are listed on the Pes Master DB as being in the game as free agents, but they don't appear in PES 2018.

For example, Francesco Totti and William Vainqueur.

Is there any way to get them or were they never actually in the game?

I've tried creating a duplicate account and not applying any of the data pack updates but they don't show up in-game still.

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kempie49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 15:47   #2
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Have you checked free agents?

I believe I have Totti in my free agents section.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 16:31   #3
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Players shouldn't have been deleted unless you have imported an option file where the creator has overwritten Free Agents including Wainquer & Totti.
My game I have fully customised myself and I know that these players are definitely in Free Agents.

Face Packs can be downloaded from
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 17:08   #4
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I installed fresh copy of PES 2018 recently on different PS4 (Data packs and all) and Totti was not in Free Agents and no where to be found in the game -- base game without any OF installed. Was kinda pissed but not surprised by Konami.

Kempie49, did you recently install PES 2018?
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 17:20   #5
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
I installed fresh copy of PES 2018 recently on different PS4 (Data packs and all) and Totti was not in Free Agents and no where to be found in the game -- base game without any OF installed. Was kinda pissed but not surprised by Konami.

Seriously? Because I've just checked again my free agents section and I do have Totti and Wainquer.

Have you tried to go to a team in "Transfers" section, select "Add player" and use the search in there? Perhaps they're hidden somewhere?

Old 29-10-2018, 17:23   #6
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I have him on earlier installs.......but not on two recent installs....I recently installed US version (Digital) and WE Version (Disc) on another PS4 and he's no where in there....Seriously.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 19:03   #7
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

you can try this, you need a team export, ej Euro Clasic, then decrypt with https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/ps...pt-tool.78038/
then do like fotos, and when you finish save then excrypt the file

ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 19:09   #8
Kempie49

Kempie49 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Kempie49 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Kempie49 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post

Yeah, it was a fairly recent install (2-3 months maybe).

I do have an OF installed on my PS4, but yes, when I created a new user profile and didn't add any OF or install any data pack, my free agents list was completely empty.

Rooney is another one I guess that I'm missing.

Old 29-10-2018, 19:14   #9
Kempie49

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Seriously? Because I've just checked again my free agents section and I do have Totti and Wainquer.

Have you tried to go to a team in "Transfers" section, select "Add player" and use the search in there? Perhaps they're hidden somewhere?
Yep, tried that already - definitely not in there. Even went to national teams to try to add them - 100% missing.

Interestingly, if I search on Pes DB the players show a team name of "DELETED".

Old 29-10-2018, 22:14   #10
philips_99

Later I'll try to add those 2 players into a team (like European classics or world classics) and export it, then you try to import and see if it adds the players to your game or if it gives any error.

Btw, what about the exact oposite thing happening (seeing players in game which aren't in online databases)? I've imported Auckland City (from nicoultras OF I believe) and it has an Takuya Iwata with a preset face and all of that. I checked PESMaster DB and it isn't there. And it doesn't make much sense for it to appear in game, I don't think it ever played for Japan NT, and it only played in Auckland City and other minor clubs in Japan and Australia.

Old 30-10-2018, 12:51   #11
Kempie49

Davide Astori is weirdly in my game in the free agents though, you'd have thought if they were going to delete anyone it would be someone who tragically died . . . .

Old 09-03-2019, 12:24   #12
Kempie49

Would anyone be willing to help me with the missing players by putting them on some team, exporting and sending to me please?

I definitely don't have them - I created another account on my PS4 and launched PES without doing any data updates or putting any option files on and these players just aren't there (the Free Agents list is empty).

I managed to get Totti via another OF, but below are the players that I believe were in the game at launch that have preset faces and I'd be keen to have if someone is willing to assist:

Aleksandr Kerzhakov [RUS]
Aly Cissokho [FRA]
Caio Henrique [BRA]
Eljero Elia [NED]
Federico Marchetti [ITA]
Giampiero Pinzi [ITA]
Gregory van der Wiel [NED]
Johan Wiland [SWE]
Juan Pablo Carrizo [ARG]
Heiko Westermann [GER]
Hendrik Bonmann [GER]
Jose Enrique [ESP]
Jose Sosa [ARG]
Julio Baptista [BRA]
Maxwell [BRA]
Michael Ciani [FRA]
Nathan Burns [AUS]
Nacho Monsalve [ESP]
Ryan Kent [ENG]
Sebastian Pocognoli [BEL]
Semih Kaya [TUR]
Scott Parker [ENG]
Sekou Cisse [IVO]
Simone Pepe [ITA]
Steven Pienaar [S.Africa]
Xavi Torres [ESP]
Weligton [BRA]
Wilfrid Kaptoum [CAM]
William Vainqueur [FRA]
Wout Brama [NED]