PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 08-07-2009, 23:08   #1
scholsey

scholsey has discovered the General Forums. God help us.scholsey has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Serious Injuries

Where have the serious injuries gone? I have played approximately 700 matches in PES09 and not once have I seen a serious injury take place to a player. I would have expected to see at least 4 serious injuries in 700 matches realistically.

KONAMI, whatever happened? Please bring serious injuries back to the game.

I mean, I am not complaining if it doesn't happen to any player on my team in Master League, as I can use them freely throughout the whole season without ever having the fear of them getting injured and out of the season for 34 weeks. But still, it still makes the game more realistic.

If any of my fellow PES gamers have not ever witnessed a serious injury take place and have played approximately 500 games, please leave a post on this thread.

scholsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:13   #2
deadfrog
  • Supports: Arsenal, Barcelona
  • XBox: deadfrog1976

deadfrog is an unknown

Good call. I'd also like them to be really graphic, not unlike Eduardo's horrific injury in the Arsenal v Birmingham game. Or at the very least a limb facing the wrong way.
deadfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:51   #3
PesMaster1
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: MadridFan92

PesMaster1 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

i've played over 100 games , possibly more i only see minor (yellow) injuries

red injuries are realistic as in if your player gets injured in week 8 or week 10 you can buy someone or get some one on loan to replace him till the end of the season
PesMaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 16:49   #4
Trevi
  • Supports: Jaiba Brava

Trevi has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

We have played over 2,400 exhibition mode games with PES 2009 and no red cross injury has been reported. With this version, no one has complained of this kind of injury.
Trevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 19:38   #5
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Good point. hadn't thought of this.

On Pes 2008 I had Giggs out for 24 weeks. On 2009 edition I doubt any player has missed more than 4.

While not seeing specific injury as it occurs, I'd certainly like to see some more floor/leaving pitch animations rather than always limping & holding the same leg.

More details on players injuries & recoveries would be nice too.
Old 09-07-2009, 20:26   #6
Acquiesce
  • Supports: Celtic & Arsenal
  • PSN: Arshavin11

Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

In real life, when an injured player leaves the field of play by stretcher, they are almost always unable to come back on and play again. But in PES, they are able to come back on without any sort of injury, or maybe a slight injury, but still able to come on again and play. That's hugely unrealistic and needs fixed for next year.