PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 26-04-2017, 10:18   #196
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
I liked the Kim montage and the accompanying music
'Inner Jimmy' fag

As for the Mike set-up - it would have made more sense if he'd put something in the road to ensure the truck would stop there (nothing too obvious, but just enough). I can appreciate the intricacy but as Jonno said it is rather elaborate and far-fetched when you stop and think about it.

Was I the only one hoping for sex between Chuck and that black woman? I envisage him with a pair of tin-foil pants around his ankles during the act.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 09:06   #197
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I could've watched a whole episode of Gus and Hector featuring Mike. From the cold open through, I just never wanted to switch over to Jimmy and kim, I honestly didn't care about that side of the story.

Good way to get Mike involved in Jimmys storey again, the scene with the power drill was great, Chucks head should've exploded.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 09:27   #198
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I'll be completely honest - when we're nigh-on 25 minutes in to a barnstorming episode of intense Mike/Gus/Cartel goodness, I was convinced it was a dedicated episode. Ergo, the sudden appearance of Kim distressed me no end, and took me out of things for a couple of minutes. There was some good stuff thereafter (Howard and Chuck asking for the correct amount really made me laugh), but we all know it wasn't the same.

Wonderful to see Don Eladio again, Steven Bauer is excellent in the role. Interesting to see that other cunt Bolsa as well. It reminds me - at some point in this show we have to find out about Gus' mysterious backstory in Chile. It was teased beautifully in Breaking Bad, to the point where Eladio even spares his life because of it. We know he comes from money, he has influence. As I've speculated before, is he the son of a Nazi war criminal? The name might suggest as much. I'd say he was too young to have a pivotal role in Pinochet's rise to power, but he could have been part of his government maybe. We need a whole Gus flashback episode, culminating in vile sex with his dead lover.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 03-05-2017, 09:33   #199
Jonno394
XLV

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Yeah, I thought they were doing a whole episode, but a few minutes before they appeared I thought "they haven't got the balls" and of course, they didn't.

I hope Don Eladio and co feature more in the show going forward and I agree about your Gus flashback requests, mostly for gay sex, not Nazi revelations.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:49   #200
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Should just do a new spinoff prequel series for Gus, even if it's just a one-off mini season.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 10:28   #201
StevieGerrard
Banned
  • Supports: Liverpool Football Club

StevieGerrard is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
No, they're hipster douche bag cunts and they're worn out their welcome already.
LOL
StevieGerrard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 20:36   #202
Jonno394
XLV

Just amazing television. A fantastic episode which made me not even notice that the best part of the show (mike) was missing.

Phenomenal acting by McKean at the end. I knew what was coming from a mile off with the Huell bump (great to see him, has he lost weight?) but didn't expect such a reaction by Chuck.

The shot of Chuck with the exit sign in Frame, sign of his impending exit from the show? Death, hospice, carehome etc?

Old 10-05-2017, 09:43   #203
Ali
It is happening again

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I actually thought Heull might have taken something off him (like he did with Jessie), not place something on him. Shame to say, I think I let out a mini squeal when I saw Huell pass Chuck on the stairs. And yes, he is looking a lot slimmer.... perhaps working with Jimmy drives him to eat more.

Fantastic episode, and prove that the show can shine without Mike, and indeed without Vince as showrunner.

Old 10-05-2017, 13:49   #204
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

I'll say one thing straight away - how McKean hasn't been nominated for an Emmy yet is frankly outrageous. That Kit Harrington won Best Supporting Actor last year, and he wasn't even in the field, irks me considerably, and truly shows these awards shows for the mockeries that they are. McKean is a proper actor, and showed it last night with a simply magnificent performance. If he doesn't get nominated and win on the strength of that episode alone it's clear they have something in for him.

On that note, I know there are cunts who would have found the last act satisfying, but I just thought it was very sad, very powerful. For all his faults I've always liked Chuck, and we can't forget that ultimately he will be proved right regarding Jimmy, who will eventually make an absolute mockery of his profession, whatever the circumstances that drive him to it. Moreover, it's always sad seeing two brothers who clearly love one another end up like this. Jimmy might have prevailed here, but the damage has been done, and I doubt he'll ever forgive himself for resorting to these methods. You seriously wonder at this point if Chuck might do himself in, such will be his utter humiliation and worthlessness after this. If so, what kind of damage will that do to Jimmy? It might be that which leads him to change his name, and become disillusioned. I'm probably reaching too far so I'll stop there.

A final Chuck point - his cancerousness and melodrama always make me laugh, the highlight being the scene at the beginning when he went into the kitchen only for his wife to 'pursue' him, as it were. Also all that talk of 'space blankets' in the courtroom. I had hoped for two unlikely things:

A) He'd stride into court wearing a huge 'space blanket' as a cape.

B) He'd have a spaz attack and collapse, causing Jimmy to cover him with a 'space blanket', rather as you would cover a burn victim with something.

Moving on, Huell looks very strange after the weight loss, his head in particular is very deformed. At first I thought it was him, then when he came in I thought it wasn't. I wonder how frequently he'll appear from here on.

One last thing - look, while it was an excellent episode (particularly the second half of it), anyone who says they didn't once think 'Shit we're not going to get any Mike or Gus this week' before the 25-minute mark is either a liar or a cunt.
Old 10-05-2017, 13:52   #205
Jonno394
XLV

Does Chuck "clearly" love Jimmy though? I think he likes to tell himself he does, but deep down, maybe unbeknownst to himself, he hates him.

Quote:
One last thing - look, while it was an excellent episode (particularly the second half of it), anyone who says they didn't once think 'Shit we're not going to get any Mike or Gus this week' before the 25-minute mark is either a liar or a cunt.
Get fucked. I didn't think "shit", the realisation came but I didn't really care.

Old 10-05-2017, 14:05   #206
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
Get fucked. I didn't think "shit", the realisation came but I didn't really care.
I'm glad I'm not the only liar and/or cunt! The Jimmy plot more than held its own this week.

Old 10-05-2017, 14:24   #207
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Yep, you're alone here, Barn. I realised that it was going to be for the full episode and I was absolutely fine with that.

Agree with you about it being a bit sad to see the two brothers like this. Kinda felt heartbroken for Chuck at the end.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 14:35   #208
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

I always knew you three are cunts though, so it's hardly a fair gauge. I'm not saying Jimmy's arc wasn't sufficient this week, but you would all agree I'm sure that this show is always the better for having sexy Mike/Gus/Cartel action.

I think Chuck does love Jimmy, he just seems to love the law more. Perhaps not as much as Jimmy loves Chuck, but then if the roles were reversed, would Jimmy give a fuck? I think it's fair to say that part of Jimmy's affection is driven by hero worship, and likely feeling indebted to Chuck.
Old 16-05-2017, 15:50   #209
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Do we discuss new episodes on Wednesday's?
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 15:52   #210
Jonno394
XLV

Yes. Unwritten rule is the Tuesday evening seeing as most people will be v watching around 8/9pm