PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 22-03-2008, 05:10   #1
red-town

red-town has discovered the General Forums. God help us.red-town has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

PS2 - Pategato & red-town American OF (W.I.P)

Progress Report: 6/25/08

FILE RELEASED
If you want to kill me. Curse me! Hate me! And live a long and unsightly life....Run Away....Run Away....And cling to your pitiful life. And some day, when you have the same "eyes" as me. COME BEFORE ME.

red-town is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 17:30   #2
rvelasquez2

rvelasquez2 is an unknown

this'll be great thx man!!
rvelasquez2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 18:09   #3
hanshwan90

hanshwan90 is an unknown

and this is for US version...?plz tell me it is
hanshwan90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 18:32   #4
imkorean

imkorean is an unknown

thanks. man// hurrrrry uppp plz
imkorean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 19:02   #5
red-town

red-town has discovered the General Forums. God help us.red-town has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanshwan90 View Post
and this is for US version...?plz tell me it is
yes man, its for the US version
If you want to kill me. Curse me! Hate me! And live a long and unsightly life....Run Away....Run Away....And cling to your pitiful life. And some day, when you have the same "eyes" as me. COME BEFORE ME.
Old 22-03-2008, 20:18   #6
hanshwan90

hanshwan90 is an unknown

THANKS!! i really appreciate ur work =D

are you going to fix the unlicensed national team kits too? would really appreciate it =D
hanshwan90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 20:45   #7
red-town

yes all kits will be fixed and updated, except of the already licensed teams
Old 22-03-2008, 23:17   #8
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I've got formations, stats, captains, set piece takers, missing players and updated transfers done for England League and league 1 Carlitos, I'll do serie A tomorrow. Happy birthday tocayo :birthday:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2008, 01:12   #9
qwerqwer

qwerqwer is an unknown

Fantastic work, thanks guys.
qwerqwer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2008, 01:46   #10
red-town

Quote:
Originally Posted by pategato View Post
I've got formations, stats, captains, set piece takers, missing players and updated transfers done for England League and league 1 Carlitos, I'll do serie A tomorrow. Happy birthday tocayo :birthday:
thanks Carlitos , i finished the England League kits and how moving on to Bundes Liga and then NT kits. Turned 21 today :cheer:
Old 23-03-2008, 03:44   #11
rammeal
  • Supports: Feyenoord

rammeal is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-town View Post
thanks Carlitos , i finished the England League kits and how moving on to Bundes Liga and then NT kits. Turned 21 today :cheer:
Hey Redtown you an 87 kid too huh, Happy B-Day. I appreciate you guys work. I almost gave up hope and started my own option file for ps2, but I am working on the 360 option file. I already completed transfers for the English League, updated faces, kits, created players, formation, and some transfers for other leagues but it is a lot of work. Ill see how far I can go, but thanks again guys.
rammeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2008, 01:00   #12
Rooney10
  • PSN: Flaharty

Rooney10 is an unknown

My friends and I can wait
were gonna start our Ml seasons when it is released
Rooney10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2008, 04:36   #13
red-town

when can we meet up in MSN Carlos?
Old 24-03-2008, 11:36   #14
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I'll be on tonight tocayo, like 5 or 6 pm your time, didn't work on file yesterday, family affairs you know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2008, 19:45   #15
jfoley20

jfoley20 is an unknown

Hey guys, thank you in advance for the hard work you are doing to create an option file from scratch, every year I buy the game and every year just like so many of my friends I eagerly await the arrival of option file downloads, I'm not very good with computers, but I am good at the game and love my football and the skills and efforts of you and all the other option file makers is greatly appreciated, good luck, I can't wait.
jfoley20 is offline   Reply With Quote