PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 16-10-2015, 10:54   #1
Happy World

Happy World is an unknown

Simple Q. Best goal you've ever seen live in a stadium

I'll start:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTAPLYHRSio

Couldn't believe this when watching from the stands. Electrifying.

Happy World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2015, 11:07   #2
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Of the goals I can find on Youtube:

First goal in this vid:

First goal, and the goal at 2:44 in this vid:

Also a few other Bolton goals that I can't find.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2015, 11:22   #3
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

The audio quality of that second video game me AIDS.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2015, 11:50   #4
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

The first one that came to mind was Kaka vs Argentina at The Emirates.

On reflection, it's just him running virtually unchallenged.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2015, 15:56   #5
rbcfc1
  • Supports: Celtic FC
  • PSN: RBCFC1

rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLEckOPz-3E

He did this twice in back 2 back games against Man United, he was a genius.
rbcfc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2015, 10:32   #6
Happy World

Happy World is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Of the goals I can find on Youtube:

First goal in this vid:

First goal, and the goal at 2:44 in this vid:

Also a few other Bolton goals that I can't find.
So good they named him twice !
Happy World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2015, 13:09   #7
JohnSound

JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Trying to take part in this thread has taught me a couple of things - it's hard to find clips on youtube of Rangers in the mid 90s and the best goals that have stuck in my head from childhood seem to mostly involve skillful players running a long way quite fast!

Here's some examples...

From 40secs, Laudrup receives the ball following a corner and breaks. What you don't see at the end of the clip is that after he passed to Duncan Ferguson big Duncan Disorderly finished clinically into the bottom corner. This was made more special by the fact that it was a very late winner in a 2-1 victory.

I also witnessed the one at 1.32 in the above vid from behind the goal. For those 4 seasons Brian Laudrup was an absolute hero in my eyes!

The game below was one of my first experiences of Paul Gascoigne in the flesh, his goal starts at about 2.20...

Here's another one, this time against Rangers, from Eoin Jess.

Jess was probably the best Scottish player I've witnessed in playing in Scotland outside of the Old Firm. Apparently he was on the brink of a move to Dortmund before they opted for Paul Lambert instead, then it was Parma, but he ended up at Coventry and then Bradford (both Premier League clubs at the time) and injuries held him back. He hardly ever played for Scotland either.
JohnSound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 22:00   #8
SemiSilesian
  • Supports: MSV Duisburg,Kickers Emden
  • XBox: SemiSilesian 62
  • PSN: SemiSilesian

SemiSilesian has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

it was a few years ago a fall puller on ashtray (a special kind of turf here in my area)in a lower league.

he scored like Klaus Fischer end of 70s against Swiss
SemiSilesian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2016, 05:45   #9
ArtisanWenger
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Gunner 4 life

ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziss View Post
The audio quality of that second video game me AIDS.
More likely you already had it.
ArtisanWenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2016, 14:09   #10
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtisanWenger View Post
More likely you already had it.
AIDS is stackable though?
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 13:13   #11
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Scougall's goal vs. Hull in the FA Cup instantly came to mind. It's 1 minute into this video.