PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 20-08-2012, 11:12   #226
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

http://www.thefootballshirt.com/ - anyone ordered from there before?

They have a good catalogue of 2012/13 kits to choose from, at reasonable enough prices too (9.99 then there's 8 postage)

Just wondered if they are trustworthy?

Thanks

P.S. Only problem I'm having at the moment is they don't seem to do many kits in size L. Either M or XL for a lot of them :/
Old 20-08-2012, 11:15   #227
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

They'll probably be trustworthy (in the sense you'll get your item(s)), but they won't be genuine, that's for sure.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 01:06   #228
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

would most certainly buy continental teams kits off them.

being a yuppie: sent from iPhone
Old 30-09-2013, 02:03   #229
dziurawiec
Banned

dziurawiec is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
http://www.thefootballshirt.com/ - anyone ordered from there before?

They have a good catalogue of 2012/13 kits to choose from, at reasonable enough prices too (9.99 then there's 8 postage)

Just wondered if they are trustworthy?

Thanks

P.S. Only problem I'm having at the moment is they don't seem to do many kits in size L. Either M or XL for a lot of them :/

This is authentic. I am here http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/Live...-20132014.html to buy Liverpool Children kit. His postage on expensive than your price.
There are so cheap football shirt site?
dziurawiec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2014, 15:34   #230
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk

Just stumbled across this site ^ and thought I'd share. Clearance section has some great gems reduced if you filter it tailoring towards your size. Can filter according to seasons too.

Think I might have to buy 1 or 2 to take with me on holiday this summer.
Old 30-04-2014, 17:50   #231
JohnSound

JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Thanks for that @Berry, I've just found the shirt for Ravenna Calcio from a few years back, just after I was the area in real life and took over the managerial reigns there in Football Manager. Has to be done!

Also, you may be amused to find out that I was in a major sports shop in Bologna last week where they had shirts from all of the world's top teams, as well as extensive range of official Bologna merchandise of course. With Macron being Bologna's kit supplier, they also had various other Macron kits on their rails. So, in there amongst the likes of AC Milan, Juve, Man City, Ajax, Bayern, Dortmund, PSG etc, suddenly there appeared Charlton Athletic! I stopped for a moment and then flicked past the Sampdoria shirt that was next on the rail to find none other than Sheffield United!
JohnSound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2014, 18:43   #232
Bez

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSound View Post
Thanks for that @Berry, I've just found the shirt for Ravenna Calcio from a few years back, just after I was the area in real life and took over the managerial reigns there in Football Manager. Has to be done!

Also, you may be amused to find out that I was in a major sports shop in Bologna last week where they had shirts from all of the world's top teams, as well as extensive range of official Bologna merchandise of course. With Macron being Bologna's kit supplier, they also had various other Macron kits on their rails. So, in there amongst the likes of AC Milan, Juve, Man City, Ajax, Bayern, Dortmund, PSG etc, suddenly there appeared Charlton Athletic! I stopped for a moment and then flicked past the Sampdoria shirt that was next on the rail to find none other than Sheffield United!
No worries, yeah, that site's a really good tool for digging up what your team used to play in decade(s) ago.

Love it man, suppose it's a small world. We're moving to Adidas from next season onwards, due to the FA Cup exposure perhaps
Old 30-04-2014, 18:59   #233
JohnSound

JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Damn you Berry that site's gonna cost me a fair bit, too many kits on there I want!
JohnSound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2014, 19:07   #234
Bez

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSound View Post
Damn you Berry that site's gonna cost me a fair bit, too many kits on there I want!
I'm same, limited myself to 2 in the 10-25 bracket, and for that reason, I've no idea what to get! ha

Check out the clearance section if you haven't already! E.g.

Old 10-09-2014, 09:42   #235
wishddee

wishddee is an unknown

Super quality football jerseys also here.http://www.supers-saler.com/apparel-...-336_1360.html
wishddee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 10:04   #236
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

A lot of these sites are closed now.

Anyone found any decent new ones?
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 15:42   #237
milanooco

milanooco is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Cool, site looks very similar to www.bestway4you.com
I'd use www.cheapjersey.co
milanooco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 17:58   #238
Bez

Hey, I'm not sure if this is against the rules here, but I'm a little short on cash and just wondered if anyone would be interested in taking a part of my football shirt collection from me?

Feyenoord Home Shirt (2013/14) - very good condition - size L

Palermo Home Shirt (2012-14) - very good condition - size XL

England Away '150th Anniversary' Shirt (2013) Jagielka #6 - very good condition - size XL

Beautiful shirts if I say so myself. If you're interested, do give us a shout. Cheers
Old 19-06-2017, 19:19   #239
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Getting back to topic... sites to buy cheap Premier League shirts? Interested in Swansea's away kit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote