PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 31-05-2008, 12:25   #16
The Stig
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • XBox: MikeBurrowz

The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

That's exactly my point. I've got shirts off the site I posted and they look exactly the same as the real ones. However that Bestway4you is very cheap and it's from Thailand so you know they're gonna be good copies because i've bought many tops from Thailand and they really do look like the real deal.

The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 15:59   #17
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skepta View Post
That's exactly my point. I've got shirts off the site I posted and they look exactly the same as the real ones. However that Bestway4you is very cheap and it's from Thailand so you know they're gonna be good copies because i've bought many tops from Thailand and they really do look like the real deal.
No, your point was they are authentic... they're not. :/
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 16:06   #18
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 00:58   #19
The Stig

The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
No, your point was they are authentic... they're not. :/
I said they were cheap which they are, I didn't say they were authentic.
Old 01-06-2008, 01:04   #20
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Well you didn't now you've deleted the post where you said "yeah" to them being authentic.
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 01:05   #21
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Of course you did mate, you've just clearly deleted the post that's all. Sully asked you whether they were authentic or not, and everyone knows you said "Yeah" so don't bother denying it man, not worth it. You'll make yourself look more ridiculous.

On another note, I might buy new Brazil shirt from that http://bestway4you.com/cart/default.asp and I'm wanting to get Anderson on the back however I'm not sure of his international number. Anyone help me out here ? Thanks.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 09:33   #22
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

According to Wiki, 19.
Old 01-06-2008, 18:56   #23
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

http://www.soccertriads.com/index.ph...iewDoc&docId=5

What do we think of that one lads?
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 19:02   #24
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Well for anyone interested in knowing Cesc will actually be carrying the number 10 shirt with Fabregas on the back.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BARÇA - La Liga's only treble winners
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 19:03   #25
Ziss
The Three Amigos

If I bought any they'd purely be for decoration, as one wash and you can pretty much guarantee the name and numbering would start to come off.
Old 01-06-2008, 19:42   #26
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50! View Post
Obviously they'll be fake for such prices, but they do seem pretty convincing.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 19:48   #27
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou View Post
If I bought any they'd purely be for decoration, as one wash and you can pretty much guarantee the name and numbering would start to come off.
That's why you wash them inside out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Of course you did mate, you've just clearly deleted the post that's all. Sully asked you whether they were authentic or not, and everyone knows you said "Yeah" so don't bother denying it man, not worth it. You'll make yourself look more ridiculous.

On another note, I might buy new Brazil shirt from that http://bestway4you.com/cart/default.asp and I'm wanting to get Anderson on the back however I'm not sure of his international number. Anyone help me out here ? Thanks.
Yeah well I thought they were because they're using authentic photos.
Old 02-06-2008, 19:21   #28
Adammce05
  • XBox: bigmce08

Adammce05 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Can you use an Electron card on that bestway4you site ?.
Adammce05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 19:24   #29
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Quote:
That's why you wash them inside out.
Bugger me! That's what I've been doing wrong all these years!
Old 02-06-2008, 19:36   #30
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou View Post
Bugger me! That's what I've been doing wrong all these years!
No need to be sarcastic because I wasn't in my post.