PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 12-08-2008, 20:26   #61
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I bet you didn't get it from allucangetshop.com

They're highly regarded and have good reviews.

Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 20:27   #62
Phil W.A.F.C
  • Supports: Wigan Athletic AFC

Phil W.A.F.C is as bad as a Meyyappan post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB14 ARSENAL View Post
I bet you didn't get it from allucangetshop.com

They're highly regarded and have good reviews.
Nope i didnt can you get the Sevilla top on there?
Old 12-08-2008, 20:30   #63
nickpring
  • Supports: Chelsea, Cardiff City, Sevilla
  • XBox: NickXPring

nickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Not yet, but, they will probably get it in-stock when La Liga starts.

Just been reading some bad reviews about a few of the shirts on there from the allucangetshop forum. Seems like there are errors with the Inter Milan, Stuttgart and Marseille shirts.

I've received three shirts from there in total. I've been impressed with them all, however, I do have to send one back as they sent me XL instead of M . I also got one from bestway4you.com, which was equally as good. None of my shirts have been washed yet though.
nickpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 21:40   #64
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Ahaha, are you lot serious? That site looks TERRIBLE.

https://www.allucangetshop.com/Forum...?g=posts&t=315
https://www.allucangetshop.com/Forum...?g=posts&t=316
https://www.allucangetshop.com/Forum...?g=posts&t=320

If you want to refund, you will have to pay for the Shipping back to Thailand yourself (which would cost a lot more than the shirt itself). The whole site is in broken English. Looks dodgy as fuck - matches the shirts I guess.
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 21:46   #65
Phil W.A.F.C
  • Supports: Wigan Athletic AFC

Phil W.A.F.C is as bad as a Meyyappan post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
Ahaha, are you lot serious? That site looks TERRIBLE.

https://www.allucangetshop.com/Forum...?g=posts&t=315
https://www.allucangetshop.com/Forum...?g=posts&t=316
https://www.allucangetshop.com/Forum...?g=posts&t=320

If you want to refund, you will have to pay for the Shipping back to Thailand yourself (which would cost a lot more than the shirt itself). The whole site is in broken English. Looks dodgy as fuck - matches the shirts I guess.
Fully agree mate, absolute pathetic and will re-think about buying a sevilla top and stick to buying official shirts if i decide to buy any shirts.
Old 12-08-2008, 21:50   #66
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Best bet is to check any big markets near you to see if there's any selling football shirts, atleast then you can check the quality there and then.

For your own club though, I don't see why anyone would consider buying snides.
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 21:50   #67
nickpring

nickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Well the shirts I do have from there are good quality. Guess it's down to personal opinions.

I can provide pics if required.
Old 12-08-2008, 22:05   #68
mufcsean
is LOST
  • Supports: Man United

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Aye go on show us your pics, there is a few i like from that site and for the price you cant bloody moan

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mufcsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 22:08   #69
The Messiah
#1 Troll
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: yingandyangbros

The Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Piracy & counterfeits funds terrorism!
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 22:10   #70
nickpring

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufcsean View Post
Aye go on show us your pics, there is a few i like from that site and for the price you cant bloody moan
The only pics are of the Real Madrid home shirt with Sneijder 23. I'm uploading them now.

EDIT - Pics are now up.

Old 12-08-2008, 22:20   #71
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufcsean View Post
That's the reason I've ordered a Real Madrid top; because Nick took the photo's for me.

And it's good quality.
Old 12-08-2008, 22:24   #72
mufcsean
is LOST
  • Supports: Man United

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Funnily enough the Real MAdrid one was one i wanted most, and with Snaijder on the back, thanks, how much is it in pound sterling if a shirt is £10.50

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mufcsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 22:26   #73
nickpring

£5.50 with $20 shipping charge.

So about £16 delivered.
Old 12-08-2008, 22:39   #74
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I'd rather get the real stuff.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 23:31   #75
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I was gonna order couple of shirts from there, but for some they don't seem legit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sho is offline   Reply With Quote