PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 18-11-2011, 14:42   #16
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
Nifty1Pound50's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2003
  • PSN: polski_sklep
  • Posts: 5,917

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football777 View Post
What do you expect me to do, bow down to these arseholes who seem to think racism is insignificant?
That is absolutely not what I expect you to do. Taking the response earlier in this thread as an example, why did you follow up the question about the insignificance with the offensive and entirely unnecessary personal attack about who he supports, culminating in calling him a clown?

There is an art to insulting someone in a jovial manner which will actually generate banter and friendship, but I'm afraid I think you don't possess that skill. What you do is instead incite an argument because of your callous disregard for courtesy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football777
Sometimes you have to be a cock towards certain individuals. The kind of individuals who don't know the meaning of respect
I agree entirely that sometimes you've just got to get mean and there's a time when you can say 'no more Mr. Nice Guy.'

I, however, don't think you are a very good example of someone who does that the right amount. I think you are regularly aggressive towards people, with no real justification. Those individuals that you label as not knowing 'the meaning of respect' are people who, for the most part, do know the meaning of respect but simply choose not to afford as much to you as you expect because they have, presumably, seen the same attributes in you I have.

For that reason, I do not have the respect for you I otherwise would. Now, I afford you respect on this forum because I don't see any reason not to - this isn't real life, you're not my friend, you have no impact on the issues that I deal with day-to-day - but if I'm being perfecly honest, you strike me as a particularly nasty piece of work.

Your perceptions of others are misguided and your responses, by proxy, are way out of line quite often.

This is a particular shame, given that there is plenty of evidence to suggest that there is an intelligent, opinionated, strong-willed chap underneath the misdirected bravado and hostility.

People don't dislike you because you're an idiot. They dislike you because they feel you act like one when you are capable of not doing so.
__________________
Clubbing of a seal...clubbing with a Seal


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Not even sound same!



Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 14:57   #17
Hunter
BELIEVE
Hunter's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2003
  • Location: Castelia City
  • Posts: 16,788

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

It's taken months, but I think Nifty has summed up very well, the reason why some people may dislike you on here 777.

Well said though Nifty, as always.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 15:16   #18
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
BarnDoor's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2005
  • PSN: BarnDoor1
  • Posts: 18,773

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
People don't dislike you because you're an idiot. They dislike you because they feel you act like one when you are capable of not doing so.
Good post, but I'm afraid you lost me here.
__________________
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 18:25   #19
Ultimate777
Banned
  • Join Date: May 2010
  • Posts: 2,890

Ultimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
That is absolutely not what I expect you to do. Taking the response earlier in this thread as an example, why did you follow up the question about the insignificance with the offensive and entirely unnecessary personal attack about who he supports, culminating in calling him a clown?
Maybe from the outside it may seem unnecessary however this guy has a history of making moronic comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
There is an art to insulting someone in a jovial manner which will actually generate banter and friendship, but I'm afraid I think you don't possess that skill. What you do is instead incite an argument because of your callous disregard for courtesy.
Courtesy, are you kidding me? You don't know me brother. I give courtesy towards people everyday, giving way to the elderly and children when opening doors. Giving spare change to the poor when everybody else looks away. Giving monthly donations to various charities every month. That's courtesy. Being friendly and jovial towards bastards is not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
I, however, don't think you are a very good example of someone who does that the right amount. I think you are regularly aggressive towards people, with no real justification. Those individuals that you label as not knowing 'the meaning of respect' are people who, for the most part, do know the meaning of respect but simply choose not to afford as much to you as you expect because they have, presumably, seen the same attributes in you I have.
Like I said, on the outside it may seem unnecessary however it certainly warrants aggression towards certain individuals on here who need to be put in order. Sometimes I get it wrong and misjudge someone however most of the times I get it right and get that person to look at their own behavior whereby they eventually adjust it accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
For that reason, I do not have the respect for you I otherwise would. Now, I afford you respect on this forum because I don't see any reason not to - this isn't real life, you're not my friend, you have no impact on the issues that I deal with day-to-day - but if I'm being perfecly honest, you strike me as a particularly nasty piece of work.
I'm not overly fussed about your perception of myself or that you do not have respect for me. Judging by our interactions, I don't think too highly of your judgement. Listen, I'm not on here to make friends, im here to discuss football, gaming and other topics that take my fancy. If someone makes a ridiculous point or decides to use abusive language towards me I shall tell them straight what I think and usually back it up with an explaination unless the point is just too stupid, in which case a quick jibe will do.

I have every right to hold others accountable for causing arguments as it is not always my fault. Ever heard of provocation? I do not think so, usually its simply a case of me reacting to someone who has first used abusive langauge towards me because they do not agree with a point I make about the subject of what the topic is about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
Your perceptions of others are misguided and your responses, by proxy, are way out of line quite often.
Many have failed to argue a valid point, compared to my own and taken the argument downhill to slagging matches because they are either losing the argument or cannot handle the truth. I only deal with facts and the truth. Also, when dealing with certain characters you have to get your hands dirty as they only know how to talk rough with their dirty mouths, so sometimes delivering a few home truths is the only way to get through to these individuals. It goes back to the Biblical commandment 'Treat others the way you want to be treated'.

Its more to do with give and take. You see, me and you have never had a nasty argument although there have been plenty of times we have disagreed, There has always been respect for eachother views. Never have you belittled me or my views and so forth I will not do the same, but we can still disagree. Some people are unable to disagree without mocking or ridicule, then act suprised when I do the same back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
This is a particular shame, given that there is plenty of evidence to suggest that there is an intelligent, opinionated, strong-willed chap underneath the misdirected bravado and hostility.
My qualities shine through regardless whether I display any ''bravado'' or ''hostility''. I am who I am and nothing you say will change me. I've adjusted my posting style enough just to accommodate others who don't know any better. Now you want me to change once again just so you're happy and so I don't make anymore noise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
People don't dislike you because you're an idiot. They dislike you because they feel you act like one when you are capable of not doing so.
People dislike me for a lot of different reasons. I won't say what they are, but even if I was bowing down and nice to everyone there are certain individuals who will still hate me for just being who I am. I can't do anything to change that except try and educate those ignorant ones that we are all from the same species.
Ultimate777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 18:46   #20
fick
Registered User
fick's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2006
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered
  • Posts: 8,524

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football777 View Post
Giving spear change to the poor when everybody else looks away. Giving monthly donations to various charities every month. That's courtesy. Being friendly and jovial towards bastards is not
That's charity. Usually founded by guilt. I say, usually.

Being courteous on here simply refers to being polite. Accepting someone's stance regardless of if you believe it to be correct. Then again, I'm sure we've been through this so many times before...

Quote:
Sometimes I get it wrong and misjudge someone however most of the times I get it right and get that person to look at their own behavior whereby they eventually adjust it accordingly.
A rare admission, backed by a dismissal. This is a perfect example of what gets under peoples skin. There is never an actual wrong.

Quote:
It goes back to the Biblical commandment 'Treat others the way you want to be treated'.
Is that a commandment? If it is, I don't recall it being one of the generally accepted 10.

Quote:
People dislike me for a lot of different reasons. I won't say what they are, but even if I was bowing down and nice to everyone there are certain individuals who will still hate me for just being who I am. I can't do anything to change that except try and educate those ignorant ones that we are all from the same species.
Awww, now that's just not fair! Name and shame, go on, don't be a prude.

(I would also dispute the fact we are all the same species. No-one on here would argue that Matt is not human, for one.)
__________________
Be on the look out for things that make you laugh. If you see nothing worth laughing at, pretend you see it, then laugh.
The Little Book of Calm
fick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 18:49   #21
Ziss
The Three Amigos
Ziss's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2003
  • Posts: 19,439

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football777 View Post
You don't know me brother.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 18:51   #22
fick
Registered User
fick's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2006
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered
  • Posts: 8,524

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I did think of using Hunter's avatar for the same sort of thing... but though better of it. Hunter's okay.
__________________
Be on the look out for things that make you laugh. If you see nothing worth laughing at, pretend you see it, then laugh.
The Little Book of Calm
fick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 18:56   #23
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
BarnDoor's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2005
  • PSN: BarnDoor1
  • Posts: 18,773

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

If Jonno was alive now he'd probably post a pic of this cunt:

__________________
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 18:58   #24
Bammers05
Registered User
Bammers05's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2006
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05
  • Posts: 9,997

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by fick View Post
Is that a commandment? If it is, I don't recall it being one of the generally accepted 10.
It's not one of the commandments, but I think it's one of the teachings of Jesus.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 18:58   #25
Ultimate777
Banned
  • Join Date: May 2010
  • Posts: 2,890

Ultimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

@ Fick - Why does it always seem as if you've got an axe to grind with me?

Would you prefer if I said I always get it wrong, when in fact I don't?

I don't need to mention names, the people already know who they are.

Anyway I don't want this thread to become about me and how I post.

I've said enough.
Ultimate777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 19:03   #26
fick
Registered User
fick's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2006
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered
  • Posts: 8,524

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bammers05 View Post
It's not one of the commandments, but I think it's one of the teachings of Jesus.
Oh, maybe you are right. Never read the bible from cover. Waiting for the film....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football777 View Post
@ Fick - Why does it always seem as if you've got an axe to grind with me?
I don't, no point trying to sharpen an axe on a dulled wheel. It's just that there are few posts/threads in this section that don't contain your pearls of wisdom. There was only one slight in there, otherwise all I was intending was to clarify a few things from your post.

I raise my hands in apology if you feel like I am picking on you and shall divert my attention elsewhere.
__________________
Be on the look out for things that make you laugh. If you see nothing worth laughing at, pretend you see it, then laugh.
The Little Book of Calm
fick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 19:19   #27
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
BarnDoor's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2005
  • PSN: BarnDoor1
  • Posts: 18,773

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Well you are right Fick, last I checked there was a difference between the Ten Commandments and the teachings of Christ, even if they do inevitably touch on the same things.
__________________
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 19:22   #28
uA - 1905
Registered User
uA - 1905's Avatar
  • Join Date: Feb 2004
  • Posts: 5,156

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football777 View Post
How is the suarez/evra discussion insignificant?

This section would be ruined if we started talking about any of the shit teams you support or if it had anything to do with you in fact.

Stupid clown.
You're so hardcore it's unbelievable.

My shit team knocked your shit team out of CL the only time they met.

Suck on that you dipshit glory hunter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
We all throught you were dead.
Not yet mate. I was dead for a few minutes but then I was resurrected by the stench coming from 777's opinions. Very useful if you're out of ammonia.
uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 19:25   #29
Ultimate777
Banned
  • Join Date: May 2010
  • Posts: 2,890

Ultimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by uA - 1905 View Post
You're so hardcore it's unbelievable.

My shit team knocked your shit team out of CL the only time they met.

Suck on that you dipshit glory hunter.



Not yet mate. I was dead for a few minutes but then I was resurrected by the stench coming from 777's opinions. Very useful if you're out of ammonia.
You'll have to refresh my memory on which team you support? I can't keep up with you changing it every time you log on here.
Ultimate777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 19:28   #30
IronCity
Banned
  • Join Date: Jan 2011
  • Location: Virginny, USA
  • PSN: swanndoggy
  • Posts: 9,853

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
Well you are right Fick, last I checked there was a difference between the Ten Commandments and the teachings of Christ, even if they do inevitably touch on the same things.
yet both are filled with magical tales of parting the seas, walking on water, water to wine, turning snakes to staff, and raising the dead

all we get today is this
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:26.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.