PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 25-04-2012, 19:37   #31
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Not many. Alas.

Sminky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2012, 19:48   #32
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I always see a lot of people have the Camp Nou in the list of away grounds they have been to. Is it easy to get tickets there or something?
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2012, 19:50   #33
Sminky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I had a tour of the stadium as well. Got to hold Rivaldo's boots.
Old 25-04-2012, 20:14   #34
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
I always see a lot of people have the Camp Nou in the list of away grounds they have been to. Is it easy to get tickets there or something?
Not too sure how easy it is to get tickets, I was 16 when we went to the El Clasico. Unreal atmosphere and was great to see players like Zidane, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Eto'o etc.

I've done the stadium tour three times as well.
Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2012, 20:21   #35
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

My Dad loves Barcelona so decided to go to the Nou Camp for his 50th. I said I wouldn't mind going too so he booked some sort of package deal where you get the flights, the hotel and the tickets all in one. Not sure how much it came to altogether but I don't imagine it is too hard to get a hold of some as long as you have the money. We had the opportunity to go on the stadium tour but we didn't bother in the end.

Did anyone else get a feeling that the Catalans aren't too keen on the English in the same way I did?
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2012, 20:30   #36
Sminky

Ha, yeah, we weren't well received. Yelling at us in Catalan to stay with the group, it was very regimented
Old 25-04-2012, 22:46   #37
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
I've been there, it's just that no one was playing.

Same with SP
uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2012, 23:28   #38
CDDRodrigo
  • Supports: São Paulo Futebol Clube

CDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

My city's.

I don't think the capacity exceeds 10000.

CDDRodrigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2012, 23:35   #39
Sminky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDDRodrigo View Post

My city's.

I don't think the capacity exceeds 10000.

Not been to the Estadio do Morumbi then?
Old 26-04-2012, 00:12   #40
CDDRodrigo

CDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sminky View Post
Not been to the Estadio do Morumbi then?
I hope I can go one day.

...then again, going to a stadium on Brazil is nowhere near as safe as going to a stadium on England.

Could be dangerous
Old 26-04-2012, 00:21   #41
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

You surely are planning on attending some games in 2014, CDDRodrigo?
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2012, 00:45   #42
[PST]SuSpEcT
  • Supports: Inter
  • PSN: THB4ever

[PST]SuSpEcT has discovered the General Forums. God help us.[PST]SuSpEcT has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Al-Rayyan ( Ahmed Bin Ali )
Al-Khalifa Satdium
Al-Arabi ( Hamad Al-Kaber )

only

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

★★★★★
[PST]SuSpEcT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2012, 01:23   #43
CDDRodrigo

Quote:
You surely are planning on attending some games in 2014, CDDRodrigo?
Certainly, next year I'll probably buy the tickets already before they run out.

Hopefully I'll go to at least 3 games, even if I don't get to see our team itself.
Old 26-04-2012, 13:04   #44
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
  • PSN: polski_sklep

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I've been to well over 100 different grounds, but the majority of them are non-league and I couldn't name them all. Needless to say, I have seen some shitholes. Mark Williams doesn't know how lucky he has it.

Highbury
The Emirates Stadium
Millenium Stadium
Old Trafford
Wembley (old)
White Hart Lane
Stamford Bridge
The Valley (Charlton Athletic - proper shithole)
Craven Cottage
Underhill (Barnet)
The Harry Abrahams Stadium (Wingate & Finchley's home ground - played there twice)
Newport Stadium (actually, I think it may have been called The Old Spotted Dog Ground when I went - not sure)
Penydarren Park (Merthyr Tydfil)
City Ground (Nottingham Forest)
Meadow Lane (Notts County)
Upton Park (Boleyn Ground)
Brisbane Road (Leyton Orient)
Stadio San Paolo (Napoli)
Bukowa (GKS Katowice)
Silesian Stadium (Polish national team)

There are more from league football that I can't remember.

Would've been able to add Horsham FC's home ground, Gorings Mead, to the list, but unfortunately the game got called off due to a frozen pitch a while ago. That would've been my most recent live football.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not even sound same!

Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2012, 13:17   #45
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

How come you've been to so many lower league stadiums? Who've you been watching?

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote