150-180 mins 2 5.56%
Over 180 mins 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2013, 14:03   #6346
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I got the action four-pack solely for Exterminator 2 (I already have Eye of the Tiger). The other two films will never be watched:

BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 14:14   #6347
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Are you telling us you're tempted to watch Alienator?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 14:30   #6348
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Sort of thing you'd love no doubt.

Looking forward to this in August:

Old 22-05-2013, 16:25   #6349
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Out in July. Wonderful cover art:

Old 26-05-2013, 14:23   #6350
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Old 29-05-2013, 12:44   #6351
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

A KimchiDVD exclusive, limited to 1500 copies apparently. It can be ordered here, and will surely be gone by the end of today:

http://www.kimchidvd.com/en/good/goo...good_seq=19003

I went for it since it's bound to be sought-after (look at the prices the Japanese Premium edition of T2 are going for), and I figure I can sell my old steelbook for about 15 since one went unsealed for 22 the other day.
Old 31-05-2013, 17:32   #6352
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I went into HMV to buy a few CDs, then noticed their DVD & Bluray clearance section. I got the following (4.99 for Ninja Scrolls, 2.99 for Rambo 3 and 3.99 each for the Tartans):

Old 31-05-2013, 17:35   #6353
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Zavvi doing steelbooks of Planet of the Apes (1968), Die Hard and Princess Bride. They're pumping them out at an alarming rate, and about 5 more expensive than Play were asking. The problem is, they're still selling out fast at the higher price, so they'll keep on doing it. It's getting absurd now.
Old 31-05-2013, 17:42   #6354
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Not only are they more expensive, but they also deliver them late; sometimes up to a week after release. It won't stop fish like me buying them, though.

EDIT:

Shit! I thought I had pre-ordered The Rocketeer steelbook, but I didn't and now I can see it's sold out! I hope it'll be available for pre-order again, but something tells me I've missed my chance.

Old 01-06-2013, 22:15   #6355
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Old 02-06-2013, 16:50   #6356
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Picked up The Expendables 2 steelbook for 6 from HMV. I was also looking for Wrath of the Titans steel but alas there's fuck all there. Infact, the clearance section in the Bullring HMV was pathetic. I get the impression other HMVs have far richer pickings.
Old 02-06-2013, 18:42   #6357
Jonny2J
  • XBox: Jonny2J

Jonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post

A KimchiDVD exclusive, limited to 1500 copies apparently. It can be ordered here, and will surely be gone by the end of today:

http://www.kimchidvd.com/en/good/goo...good_seq=19003

I went for it since it's bound to be sought-after (look at the prices the Japanese Premium edition of T2 are going for), and I figure I can sell my old steelbook for about 15 since one went unsealed for 22 the other day.
Ordered that one too.
Jonny2J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 19:58   #6358
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
Picked up The Expendables 2 steelbook for 6 from HMV. I was also looking for Wrath of the Titans steel but alas there's fuck all there. Infact, the clearance section in the Bullring HMV was pathetic. I get the impression other HMVs have far richer pickings.
I was thinking about going for The Expendables 2 steelbook, too. I noticed it had a 15 certificate and remembered you mentioning an uncut edition would be released, so I held off. The Kingston branch only had a small clearance selection, but with a lot of Tartan DVDs. I regret not getting more.

Old 02-06-2013, 20:02   #6359
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
I was thinking about going for The Expendables 2 steelbook, too. I noticed it had a 15 certificate and remembered you mentioning an uncut edition would be released, so I held off. The Kingston branch only had a small clearance selection, but with a lot of Tartan DVDs. I regret not getting more.
I was talking about the first Expendables when I said that. The second film was released uncut here.
Old 02-06-2013, 20:08   #6360
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Ah! I've probably missed out, then. I was going to go back next weekend, but I'm sure there will be nothing left.