PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 14-09-2017, 16:41   #1
erzo77
  • Supports: Cruz Azul, Liverpool FC and AC Milan
  • PSN: cocj7691

erzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

[PS4] OF Erzo 77

Hi guys like last year Im goind to share with you my work.

Premier League:

Include:
Kits imported in P (1024p) made by 4N63L_77
Callnames
Logos
Picture for Managers and Stadiums.
Baners
Rivalries

LaLiga

Include:
Callnames
Logos
Baners
Rivalries

Liga NOS

Include:
Callnames
Logos
Baners
Rivalries

Liga MX

Include:
Kits two options of download 1024 or 2048
Callnames
Logos
Baners
Rivalries

Competitions

Names and logos corrected for 40 competitions

Mexico with real names, facebuilds and kits

FACES Mexico

Download

If you like our work you can Donate via PayPal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

erzo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 16:52   #2
Eyal
  • Supports: Beitar Jerusalem - Barcelona

Eyal is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by erzo77 View Post
Hi guys like last year Im goind to share with you my work.

Premier League:

Include:
Callnames
Logos
Baners
Rivalries

Competitions

Names and logos corrected for 40 competitions

Mexico with real names, facebuilds and kits

FACES Mexico

Download

If you like our work you can Donate , but is not necessary you can have all our content free

Coming soon.
La Liga license
Liga MX
Spoiler: 

Thanks for the hard work.
What the option file includes? I see the Barclays premier league ? Is that include the second division as well ? La liga?
Eyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 17:04   #3
milenec11
  • Supports: AEK Athens

milenec11 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

the download button is just an image
no link
milenec11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 17:24   #4
erzo77

erzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by milenec11 View Post
the download button is just an image
no link
Fixed sorry

Old 14-09-2017, 17:39   #5
xxinterboyxx

xxinterboyxx is an unknown

You are the best erzo77..... You are the one that posts the most complete option file so quickly!!!! The best.....
xxinterboyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 18:23   #6
Eyal
  • Supports: Beitar Jerusalem - Barcelona

Eyal is an unknown

Quote:
Fixed sorry
Hey buddy,
Can you tell me what the option file included ? La liga in? Barclays premier league and the second division ?

Thanks buddy!
Eyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 18:24   #7
rawkus

rawkus has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyal View Post
Hey buddy,
Can you tell me what the option file included ? La liga in? Barclays premier league and the second division ?

Thanks buddy!
Premier League, competitions, Mexico NT.
That's it for the start
rawkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 19:17   #8
xxinterboyxx

Erzo77 something is wrong. When I installed your PL files the rosters were back to last years... i.e. Lukaku with Everton and Rooney with Man Utd.
To fix this I just reinstalled the konami live update.
Do you agree that something is wrong? Is it ok what I did or u f... something else by doing the update?
Old 14-09-2017, 19:59   #9
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxinterboyxx View Post
Erzo77 something is wrong. When I installed your PL files the rosters were back to last years... i.e. Lukaku with Everton and Rooney with Man Utd.
To fix this I just reinstalled the konami live update.
Do you agree that something is wrong? Is it ok what I did or u f... something else by doing the update?
For the PL files, when you import it don't check any box. Erzo probably export them pre-live update, that's why the rosters like that.
Old 14-09-2017, 20:24   #10
xxinterboyxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronystan View Post
For the PL files, when you import it don't check any box. Erzo probably export them pre-live update, that's why the rosters like that.
So just tick the overwrite same images box and not that of the squad lists.... Did I understand you??
Old 14-09-2017, 21:35   #11
erzo77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronystan View Post
Yes that happens, I export before the live update

Old 15-09-2017, 03:52   #12
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxinterboyxx View Post
So just tick the overwrite same images box and not that of the squad lists.... Did I understand you??
Yes
Old 15-09-2017, 07:40   #13
erzo77

Old 15-09-2017, 08:22   #14
halliwell27

halliwell27 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Is la Liga 1024 when u release?
halliwell27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 21:38   #15
lazoli

lazoli is an unknown

Love your work Erzo. Please keep them coming. SkyBet next?
lazoli is offline   Reply With Quote