PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 10-05-2011, 11:37   #91
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I've still not pre ordrered this game yet. I'm hoping for one or two reviews to pop up before release day, so I can quickly put in a pre order at GAME if the game is actually good. Don't care if I don't get it on the release day, just want the pre order bonuses.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:29   #92
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I pre-ordered my game from shopto ages ago as at the time they had the best price.

The facial expressions look seriously good, I just hope it plays well.
Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:47   #93
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appswah View Post
The facial expressions look seriously good, I just hope it plays well.
They're going to have to be, since we have to make decisions based on people's expressions. I'm really looking forward to this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 13:10   #94
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_BWFC View Post
I've still not pre ordrered this game yet. I'm hoping for one or two reviews to pop up before release day, so I can quickly put in a pre order at GAME if the game is actually good. Don't care if I don't get it on the release day, just want the pre order bonuses.
Just been on the official site, there is loads of pre-order options:

http://www.rockstargames.com/lanoire/preorder/
Old 10-05-2011, 13:16   #95
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by fick View Post

The edition from Game seems definitely the best option, it's essentially an extra mission and a continuous searching mission like in most R* games.

I haven't really had a lot of time to check this out the last month or so, but it does look pretty decent. I may buy it if I can finish Red Dead Redemption in time, but we'll see since Lego Pirates of the Caribbean is out soon too I believe.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 13:18   #96
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

GAME will have my money, but R* have already stated that all store exclusive DLC will be available to everyone at some point down the road, similar to what they did with Read Dead Redemption.

They have also stated ore-order content will come to PSN and Live marketplace much quicker than it did with RDR.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 13:29   #97
Ali
It is happening again

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:

Cheers for that. Also, does anyone actually put their real DOB when a site asks you like that? I just pick something random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
GAME will have my money, but R* have already stated that all store exclusive DLC will be available to everyone at some point down the road, similar to what they did with Read Dead Redemption.

They have also stated ore-order content will come to PSN and Live marketplace much quicker than it did with RDR.
If I do buy the game, I'll probably buy the other mission extra mission, not bothered about suits and guns. Hopefully they will be reasonably priced, though judging by Undead Nightmare, R* seems to be fair with their pricing.
Anywho, it's not like any of us ps3 owners are gonna be able to actually play the bonuses :faceplm:

Old 10-05-2011, 13:30   #98
fick

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

They have admitted there was a problem with the RDR dlc... not sure what as I didn't delve too deeply.

Will be interesting to see what cost is involved for the DLC packs. Will be really pissed if the stuff is on the disc & all we are paying for is the unlock for it though.
Old 10-05-2011, 14:25   #99
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
They have admitted there was a problem with the RDR dlc... not sure what as I didn't delve too deeply.

Will be interesting to see what cost is involved for the DLC packs. Will be really pissed if the stuff is on the disc & all we are paying for is the unlock for it though.
There was only a problem with one of the RDR DLCs, and I'm pretty sure it was these free costumes, that were originally pre order. No problems that I know of with Undead Nightmare or the other DLCs.

I won't be surprised if we'd be paying for unlocks, it's the norm nowadays, unfortunately.

Old 10-05-2011, 18:41   #100
Baddar
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • XBox: baddar88
  • PSN: Badd-um-tsch

Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appswah View Post
I pre-ordered my game from shopto ages ago as at the time they had the best price.
I had mine pre-ordered there up until a few weeks ago, but the last game I ordered with them didn't arrive at all, so I've had to go through the process of getting a refund on it - I've gone with GAME in the end as it is altogether the best package.

It's a shame about shopto, because I'd never had a problem with them before, but now I'm a bit hesitant to order there again. :/
Baddar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 18:57   #101
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I've had mine pre-ordered at Amazon for quite a while, not really fussed about the pre-order bonus'

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:08   #102
Sho
Marco
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Will pick up mine's from hmv along with LA Confi on BD..

Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 13:13   #103
Foxhound
  • Supports: Manchester United

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I heard that you won't be able to swim.
Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 13:20   #104
fick

Is that a bad thing? Looking at the whole package it's something I could live without.

Pre-ordered mine at Game yesterday for the 360.
Old 12-05-2011, 13:56   #105
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post
I heard that you won't be able to swim.
Will there be a need to swim?

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote