PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 28-10-2010, 00:07   #16
Montanaro

Montanaro is an unknown

I got lukaku, but I'm not sure how he turns out. Also have Ramsey.

Montanaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 01:00   #17
proevolutaion

proevolutaion is an unknown

i not got lukaku because of his form
proevolutaion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 01:58   #18
Avelives

Avelives has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Avelives has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Out of interest has anyone definatively figured out the difference between dynamic and normal growth??
Avelives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 03:01   #19
proevolutaion

proevolutaion is an unknown

theres a thread about it somewhere i think dynamic is just faster..
proevolutaion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 09:54   #20
alainvey

alainvey is an unknown

Normally I ignore the "List of Targets" suggested by my scout, mostly because the suggested targets are over 25 and I enjoy building up a yound and improving squad, but in the Summer transfer window at the end of my first season I noticed something very odd.

In the list of targets was a 16/17 year old called Duffy, Irish international, who can play various midfield positions, is a DMF by default but has a much higher rating as a full back, and has the pinpoint pass and man marking cards. He had terrible shooting skills but has some stats in the high 80s.

This is strange, as good young players never turn up in this list. When I spotted him I was busy signing some other players, so advanced to the next week to free up a negotiation space. I was save-abusing at this point in order to get a good youth team selection (sorry, I can't handle playing a whole season without any good youth signings at the end).

When I looked, Duffy wasn't there. I went into advanced search and he wasn't there either - he had disappeared from the game. I loaded my earlier save and signed him, and he's turned out to be an excellent player for my team.

Has anyone else experienced this? I decided that the list of targets is designed to be mostly mediocre but very occasionally has a good player in, encouraging players to keep checking it in case a good opportunity comes up.

Either that, or it was a freak occurrence.

Out of interest, I'm relatively new to football fandom, so I'm not sure if this guy is a real player or not. I noticed that in my ML Everton have a player called Duffy, but if he's still playing then my Duffy can't be a reincarnation of him.

Sorry for the essay!

Last edited by alainvey; 28-10-2010 at 09:55.. Reason: typo
alainvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 11:10   #21
metsuri69
  • Supports: Everton, Aston villa

metsuri69 is an unknown

I remember I had duffy in PES2010 he rose from my youth team, and the way you describe him he definitely was the same guy. Played him a few seasons and sold for profit

I at least thought that he is a different dude to Everton Duffy.. Back in PES2010 I used to have duplicate players in ML, Like Maynor Figueroa and Mayl Fedela (unlicenced same guy). This might be the case with your Duffy there I'm not sure.. (That he rose from international teams to youth team).

EDIT: to answer alainvey next post. Players rise from all teams youth teams.. I just got "lucky" to have him from my youth team back in PES2010
metsuri69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 12:30   #22
alainvey

alainvey is an unknown

Interesting. He wasn't in my youth team, actually - I forgot to check the team he was with, but it wasn't me.
alainvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 14:12   #23
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I hate the youth teams on PES. Surely in this day and age they should be able to have some proper youth players, rather than recycled real players. With random names, faces and stats etc.
They should be tailored more towards what league you are playing in. For example, if you play in England, you should get more random British youngsters. The chance of you getting foreign talent increases with success.
I REALLY dont want to sign a 16 year old David James.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 17:38   #24
Montanaro

Montanaro is an unknown

on PES10 I got this winger from my youth team named Burchett as I played for Real Madrid, at 16 years old he was better than C Ronaldo.
Montanaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 17:51   #25
soc160

soc160 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

The guy who wins deender of the year Vanderubgh or something along those lines, firstly whatsgoing on here, why have a ake team got such an amazing player at 20? He's like a player from the classic dutch team with those stats!
soc160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 19:28   #26
Zorac1979
  • Supports: Manchester United

Zorac1979 is an unknown

Burchett is in the default ML team although he is about 150 yrs old at that point and his stats are very avg. I like his commentary name though, sounds like they are saying "bird shit"
Zorac1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 19:40   #27
LatrelSpencer

LatrelSpencer is an unknown

The only thing I think of as being enjoyable from this resurrection thing, is the possibility of creating one of those classic teams from the past.

Example: in an earlier PES I was recreating the Parma team that won the uefa cup.

Buffon, Cannavaro, Veron, Crespo, Fiore, Thuram, Chiesa, etc..

Or recreate the Juve forward of Del Piero and Inzaghi
LatrelSpencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 00:11   #28
yusufs94

yusufs94 is an unknown

Babacar
Lukaku
Pacheco
Piatti
Wijnaldum
Albrighton
Hazard
Douglas Costa
Sakho

Piatti probably single handedly got me into the premiership
yusufs94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:13   #29
u1tradt

u1tradt is an unknown

I bought this guy called Ternalbao and he was about 21 years old when I bought him with a rating of 81. Within 2 seasons the guy was world class (89 overall) and plays like a bootleg version of C.Ronaldo, his speed, agility and responsiveness were in the late 80s/early 90s and he's developed so well and bangs in goal after goal. Definitely a 20-30 goal a season striker.
u1tradt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:50   #30
mayhem121

mayhem121 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by juankossof View Post
Palmieri in your youth team!
thats a definate buy!!! hes on 86 rating for me at the moment, i also brought Shimizu, that guy is lightning quick, and can turn really quickly!! a definate buy, hes currently on 79 for me!
mayhem121 is offline   Reply With Quote