PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 09-04-2011, 14:03   #16
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Indeed but when you have giant up against a smaller player it does seem a little off sometimes

Sminky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:52   #17
Smarteeeey
  • Supports: Arsenal, Northampton

Smarteeeey is an unknown

How about Andy Carroll? His market value is low, and he's very young. He starts at overall 70 but he will improve a lot.
Hope this helps
Smarteeeey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2011, 03:13   #18
Abhijit Singh
  • Supports: FC Barcelona & Liverpool FC

Abhijit Singh is an unknown

You can look for Ibrahimovic
Chamak
Bendtner
Abhijit Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2011, 06:27   #19
zizou4ever

zizou4ever has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

My ideal formation is a 4-4-2 with one centralized CF. For me also I need a big CF who can shield the ball and he has to be very good at heading (I believe 80% of my goals are from header).
My ML team cannot afford big names, so I found 3 guys who are cheap and have those characteristics:
- Schwarz: he becomes a score machine. He's tall, good header stats and body balance. Besides he can shoot with both legs.
- Andy Carroll: pretty much the same as Schwarz. After 3 seasons his body balance is > 90!
- Abreu: he's one of the first to retire and one of the firsts to reborn as youth. He's tall and with good body balance and header stats. I haven't played a lot with him because he's too young now, but he looks promising.
zizou4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2011, 08:30   #20
Mwm234

Mwm234 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarteeeey View Post
How about Andy Carroll? His market value is low, and he's very young. He starts at overall 70 but he will improve a lot.
Hope this helps
hey.
the overal ratio of carrol in the game is not the real ratio in pes. i have been using pes stats database to fix some overall ratio. and his ratio is 83.
Mwm234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 18:41   #21
Keisuke
  • Supports: Chelsea

Keisuke is an unknown

Hoarau ! 192 cm. Great header. Target man. A classic centre forward
Keisuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:42   #22
Smarteeeey
  • Supports: Arsenal, Northampton

Smarteeeey is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwm234 View Post
hey.
the overal ratio of carrol in the game is not the real ratio in pes. i have been using pes stats database to fix some overall ratio. and his ratio is 83.
83! Isn't that abit overrrated?
Smarteeeey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:55   #23
Sabatasso
Banned
  • Supports: Tottenham Hotspur & LSK
  • XBox: XBOX_must_die
  • PSN: PS3_must_die

Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarteeeey View Post
83! Isn't that abit overrrated?
Maybe a bit, but so are many others.
Sabatasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 20:02   #24
abu97
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Aston Villa
  • PSN: retrosword

abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

You could buy N'kufo, or Di Santo from Wigan who is 1m 94cm. Or what about Christoph Samba the blackburn defender - he is surprisingly a CF because of his height and balance of 95. You could also buy Cavani or Dzeko who are quite tall
abu97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 22:53   #25
waywardcloud
  • Supports: Arsenal & Bilbao
  • PSN: deadeyepilgrim

waywardcloud has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

necid from moscow
adebayor fits that roll
kenwyne jones from stoke
waywardcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2011, 11:24   #26
akmal47

akmal47 is an unknown

Nkufo is as good as Caroll....on my 5th season now Nkufo overall rating is 109 while Caroll 106 and still increasing...
akmal47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2011, 14:05   #27
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I'm guessing that's a fake, youth team Nkufo? But what about Carroll? Did you improve his stats yourself because I've played more than 5 years and he's nowhere near that good.
One of the things that annoys me on this game is that players develop better with you than they do with an AI team.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2011, 17:21   #28
zizou4ever

zizou4ever has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Ali_BWFC, probably akmal47 is using the dynamic development in ML.
zizou4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2011, 19:12   #29
maraduzza
  • Supports: hull city

maraduzza is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keisuke View Post
Hoarau ! 192 cm. Great header. Target man. A classic centre forward
ill second that
great forward for me
Old 19-05-2011, 10:59   #30
abu97
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Aston Villa
  • PSN: retrosword

abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Actually, hoarau is 1m 97cm, not 1m 92 cm
abu97 is offline   Reply With Quote