PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 18-04-2018, 17:29   #826
per a.k.a

per a.k.a is an unknown

Well, after trying about 25-30 games I think that with the new stats of the players the game has improved a lot. It's incredible the real cracks of the well represented teams, Baggio, Cruyff, Zico ... Now they mark (more) the differences.

The game now I see it more intense on the part of the CPU and punishes the failures that you may have. I like it.

Since PES 2013 with the patch of M Ace did not enjoy so much with a game of football.

Curiosity why clubs will put Rat in its new update and what players will put. Surely it does not disappoint.

Thanks once again
per a.k.a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 18:26   #827
jojo28000

jojo28000 is an unknown

could have the files Classic OF / Team Share pes 2017 of all national teams classics including those at the beginning here is my email address [email protected] thank you for travel
jojo28000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 12:50   #828
Ratmundo

Ratmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpadania View Post
Yes, now it's surely better, before it was too much easy and unreal.
I agree mate, thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by per a.k.a View Post
Well, after trying about 25-30 games I think that with the new stats of the players the game has improved a lot. It's incredible the real cracks of the well represented teams, Baggio, Cruyff, Zico ... Now they mark (more) the differences.

The game now I see it more intense on the part of the CPU and punishes the failures that you may have. I like it.

Since PES 2013 with the patch of M Ace did not enjoy so much with a game of football.

Curiosity why clubs will put Rat in its new update and what players will put. Surely it does not disappoint.

Thanks once again
Thank you for posting you review buddy, I'm hoping more guys post their findings in the coming days/weeks.

I'm very happy that you are enjoying the file as much as the PES13 from M-Ace, I helped out a lot on that file and know it was much loved.

In addition to Jamaica & Tunisia, I'll be creating a few more National teams and then I will show you all the list of clubs that are coming soon. as well as how the teams are selected and much much more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ratmundo is offline   Reply With Quote