PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 28-10-2011, 05:06   #16
Kimsan

Kimsan is an unknown

what is the club boss playing for? why i never see any icon show in my game menu?

Kimsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 08:00   #17
abu97
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Aston Villa
  • PSN: retrosword

abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

club boss is like the chairman of the club where you manage finances and budgets and tell your manager to do things like put on a player. You can also fire managers and it's just like being Roman Abrahamovich but the only downside is that you can't play matches but you can skip it instead of watching it.

You also have to unock the mode from Extra Content and it is 100gp and once you've unlocked it you will find it in the 'Football Life' menu with Become A Legend or Master League
abu97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 18:33   #18
M-Villar

M-Villar is an unknown

This mode sucks, you don't do anything.
M-Villar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 21:48   #19
abu97

abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

^^^^^yeah and roman abrahamovich doesn't do anything does he? Personally this was a great add to the series as i am already bored of ml and the gameplay so i'd rather do club boss as it is exciting and full of surprises and feels like your in the real world managing maagers budgets and choosing tactics.
Try it out after you get bored of the game which you will definitely 8)
Old 01-11-2011, 17:33   #20
hawkeye76

hawkeye76 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Ive played through a couple of seasons and my manager has sold 7 players without buying any. Not sure if this is a bug.

Its not a bad mode but could do with some fleshing out.

It does seem to make quite a difference what you tell the manager to do, which manager you get, what you invest in and buying the players you want.

There are not enough managers. Each team should have a manager that effects the way the team plays. You should be able to entice other managers over to your team. This could be mirrored in the master league and BAL. So managers can move teams, and that in turn effects how the teams play etc. You should also be able to sell your team and buy a new one.
hawkeye76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 17:39   #21
abu97

Club boss is definitely missing out a lot of things chairmans actually do so it is a restricted mode.
Also i agree with everything you said - so far it's not that playable(the mode) because of it's lack of things
Old 07-12-2011, 22:10   #22
david_bueno
  • Supports: AC Milan / Barcelona / Man City
  • XBox: What's an X-Box?
  • PSN: proevobest

david_bueno is on a bad road

Quote:
Originally Posted by abu97 View Post
Club boss is definitely missing out a lot of things chairmans actually do so it is a restricted mode.
Also i agree with everything you said - so far it's not that playable(the mode) because of it's lack of things
Lack of what?
Old 07-12-2011, 23:40   #23
abu97

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_bueno View Post
Lack of what?
Communication with manager, more staff and more I can't remember on the top of my head
Old 02-01-2012, 11:16   #24
bonga

bonga is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by habo9 View Post
This game mode is pointless and rubbish
I agree , i want to play football not direct it !!!
Club boss = Sh*t
bonga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 13:02   #25
donnyxme

donnyxme is an unknown

especially with the business side of the club. Like making a new shopping centre or training ground in real life is not in juridiction for the managers/ headcoach. Got to be on the Chairman turf.
donnyxme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 07:56   #26
the nameless

the nameless has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I have to agree with the guys who dont like it. I have zero interest in a running the club mode/game. It's a football game, the time and effort and space should be put into the footballing modes - BAL could do with a revamp, and ML nearly drove me to FIFA this year, or to just quit with the football games.

However, if anyone still wants to know how to get the trophy,but doesnt want to play it properly, here is a cut and paste job from ps3trophies.org.

.............................. .............

First, pick a strong team (I used Real Madrid) and kick as much players out as you can into an other team. Then, transfer JAPANESE or SOUTH KOREAN players to the team. Note, who the players are doesn't matter, just be sure to pick one of each position. When you can't transfer into the team anymore kick out the rest of the original team's players and put in other JAPANESE or KOREAN players. Just be sure to have a max of 16 players, 11 of each position + 1 keeper sub + 4 subs. So you should have 16 players in the team.

Now, you want to max their stats to 109, AND put their age to 20, so they won't retire

After that, it's game on!

When you star Club boss, put Super Star difficulty 10 min Euro Low No No No and NEXT ( I don't think the difficulty or play time changes anything but better be sure). And the usual stuff, name, etc, and pick your club.

You should have 38 Million expenses with your team now and leftover money. With it, recruit CASTOLO as your manager, and put 10 Million in budget marketing.

And VERY important, always pay the sum the girl asks you in the beginning for the team, in this case 38 Million.

Now, grab a beer, or a bite, or whatever, and sim to 31 of July.
By the end of the season, you should have won everything and get a big fat pay rise

When the next season starts, pay the sum asked and invest 10 Million in budget marketing.

Simulate, rinse and repeat

When you arrive at the 2016-2017 season, you should have around 1 Billion, you will be asked to pay around 300 Million, DON'T pay it and don't put anything in budget marketing.

Simulate to the final game of the league, receive cash, sim to finals of CL, win, get money and GET THAT DAMN TROPHY
.............................. .............................. ...

I actualy got mine by withdrawing the funds at the start of 2015/16 season.
the nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2012, 16:44   #27
[PST]SuSpEcT
  • Supports: Inter
  • PSN: THB4ever

[PST]SuSpEcT has discovered the General Forums. God help us.[PST]SuSpEcT has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I Played 4 seasons and won almost everyting and lost only one cup {COPA DEL REY}
and gave less money for the manager and still the last place .. so I deleted my C-B coz I got sick of it ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

★★★★★
[PST]SuSpEcT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 22:47   #28
X.SHAQIRI.X
  • Supports: FC Barcelona

X.SHAQIRI.X is an unknown

Well, No offense but The WAY I see This MOD it looks like i have rediscovered the GAME.
I really LiKE this Mod But as Many of you said needs to be improved...
LiKE if there's a big game coming too close B4 another game, So that you could tell your manager to do SQUAD ROTATION and let the key players REST.
I had the BEST manager MiNANDA but fired him after some games cause he used to do so much training and in my team Barcelona Players like Villa, Iniesta, Xavi & Puyol mostly were tired showing too much fatigue and I lost some games..
X.SHAQIRI.X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 23:46   #29
abu97

Yes, the game lacks creativity and AI. It feels way too repetetive after a few seasons as I wan every manager to have their own mind, own individuality. If they know a key game is coming in 1 and a half weeks, I expect them to field a weaker team against lets say Wolves (who are shit), not their best XI. Better Squad rotation, better spending ways (you should be able to customize merchandise) etc. It is a weak mode as its like master league except you let the coach take in charge for everymatch so for a lot of fans, it is pointless
Old 13-08-2012, 20:34   #30
mrlee.1986
  • PSN: mrlee_1986

mrlee.1986 is an unknown

Well i picked Barcelona, currently in 2017 and im still only 37th on the list..... 1.2billion behind Real Madrid in first place :/ so im guessing this mode would go on for years! maybe in 2030 i might be 2nd! lol
mrlee.1986 is offline   Reply With Quote