PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 18-05-2008, 23:28   #1
The Messiah
#1 Troll
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: yingandyangbros

The Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

What's your favourite vehicle on GTA IV?

Coming from a family of ricer lovers.

Sultan RS.

The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 23:35   #2
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Banshee is best one I can remember the name of. Not my favourite though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 23:35   #3
Lorenzinho
  • XBox: LorenzoMuse

Lorenzinho has disabled reputation

Hmmmm quite like the one that's like a BMW at the back and Mercedes at the front. General all round good performer, quite steady.

Other than that, probably the Turismo.
Most hated people right now: Raymond Domenech, Lassana Diarra
Lorenzinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 23:39   #4
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzinho View Post
Other than that, probably the Turismo.
That's my favourite. I couldn't remember the name.

I tried (stole) a nice car from the sports car dealership near Star Junction.

Old 18-05-2008, 23:41   #5
The Messiah
#1 Troll
  • PSN: yingandyangbros

The Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Don't you find the Turismo a little bit erratic when you put the power down?
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 23:42   #6
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Probably the Comet so far. Can't remember much else.
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 23:44   #7
Haribo
Super Moderator

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Infernus or Super GT.
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 23:45   #8
Cookie
Wait...
  • XBox: CMonstR9000

Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

The button used for acceleratoron the 360 is on an axis, so you can press it gently when setting off as to not over rev the super cars.
My favourite car is probably the Banshee or Infernus. The Sabre GT and other muscle cars are pretty cool aswell.
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 23:49   #9
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoolander View Post
Don't you find the Turismo a little bit erratic when you put the power down?
I prefer those types.

I tried to do the jump outside the Flat Iron Building with a Turismo and ended up doing a twist-front flip that went really high up. It was crazy, but wasn't good enough, apparently.

Old 18-05-2008, 23:50   #10
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Coquette for me.

Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 23:55   #11
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Has anyone drove any of the airport vehicles? I had the buggy for a few days.

Old 19-05-2008, 00:08   #12
Lorenzinho
  • XBox: LorenzoMuse

Lorenzinho has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pategato View Post
Coquette for me.
That's the erratic one.
Most hated people right now: Raymond Domenech, Lassana Diarra
Lorenzinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2008, 00:11   #13
Charlie
  • Supports: Celtic.
  • XBox: Charlie Hegarty

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Infernus, the car thats like the Dodge Charger and that one that Lorenzinho described.
Old 19-05-2008, 00:32   #14
TheAlchemist
  • Supports: Fist Pumpin'
  • PSN: TheAlcehmist99

TheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Infernus

Tourismo
Old 19-05-2008, 10:37   #15
ads
NUFC
  • Supports: Newcastle United
  • XBox: CurlyJefferson7

ads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Comet for me. Nice little shifter.

Turismo is good but I'm fucked if i'm taking a corner at speed.

ads is offline   Reply With Quote