PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 13-02-2006, 16:58   #16
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Zack couldn't sing, but I didn't mind what he did. I don't like Audioslave. Same riffs that others have used hundreds of times. I don't know, maybe I expected something as good as RATM.

Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2006, 17:57   #17
Tallulah Belle
Wicky Wicky Yoyo Bangbang
  • PSN: TallulahBelle

Tallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I can't believe that no-one has said Wake Up is a good song! Thats probably one of there best and well known songs. The Self-titled album was near perfection and subsequently couldn't top it. An interesting fact for you...Tom Morello was actually educated at Harvard and is the Grandson or Nephew to the Prime Minister of an African country. Can't remeber which one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have brought SexyBack
Tallulah Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2006, 18:31   #18
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I think it was nephew.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2006, 18:34   #19
familymahone
Back and to the left.

familymahone is an unknown

In my humble opinion The Battle of LA was the best album followed by the first one. Guerrilla Radio is THE classic track. Wasn't Zak off in some South American country joining the revolution? Offering his services as a mercenary.
familymahone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2006, 18:54   #20
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Probably Mexico (not South American, I know)
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2006, 00:14   #21
DARK JAK

DARK JAK is an unknown

Yeah there decent.
Old 14-02-2006, 00:23   #22
GuyP
Formerly known as Villene

GuyP has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Sleep Now In The Fire is amazing and of course...Guerilla Radio.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GuyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2006, 10:49   #23
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

You got any of the DVD's yourself HP?
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2006, 14:21   #24
Jagsman

Jagsman is an unknown

Zack is a quality vocalist. He might be a great singer in the concventional sense like Chris Cornell who signs more like Classic Rock. Zack's vocals are really powerful and sound excellent IMHO.
Old 14-02-2006, 15:26   #25
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Its rather screaming and venting his frustration than singing, not a particular fan of Zak's vocals. The guitar and drums(or woteva) make it worth listening.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2006, 19:00   #26
gensoholicar
Banned

gensoholicar is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by highway penguin
Any fans? A friend told me about them and I went out and picked up "The Battle of Los Angeles" the next day. Loved it. I started reading about them and then bought "Evil Empire" and their self titled album too. Their ST is probably one of my favorite CDs ever.

Tom is such a great guitar player and Zack's voice is equally good. Such an amazing band. It's just a shame that I got into them about a year after they split up. I'm not a fan of Audioslave, just because it is basically a watered down version of RATM and that is just no fun.

Anyways, what do you think of them?
im a huge fan of ratm... the first albums tha best ... u just cant beat
killing in tha name.. freedom..take tha power back.. bombtrack...
bullet in ya head (now that i mention it) there r no bad songs on tha whole album....

zacks lyrics r deep... morellos guitar playin style is inspirational..
gensoholicar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2006, 11:17   #27
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

zacks lyrics are not deep theyre very blatant..militant if you must.
Morello is hands down best guitarist in the scene....
Old 17-02-2006, 00:23   #28
Highway Penguin

Highway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryvs
You got any of the DVD's yourself HP?
Nope, I haven't. I'm hoping to pick up their "Battle of Mexico City" or "Live at Grand Olympic Auditorium". Not sure which to pick, probably the latter of the two as it is a more recent recording.

Oh and I think Zack has admitted that he doesn't have good vocals, that's why he 'raps' or whatever you want to call it. I enjoy it.

Has anyone picked up Tom's cds? I've heard they are quite good.
Highway Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2006, 04:04   #29
(ToM)

(ToM) has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Yeh theyre fucking amazing, own the entire Cd and DVD collection including live and rare! Seen 3/4 of them live in Audioslave, but not the same without Zach. Self titled and evil empire are the best albums although they are all good.

Guerilla Radio is a great song, but in my opinion it's not a favourite song of a typical Rage fan, just the most well known.
(ToM) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2006, 04:07   #30
(ToM)

(ToM) has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captian Marvel
I can't believe that no-one has said Wake Up is a good song! Thats probably one of there best and well known songs. The Self-titled album was near perfection and subsequently couldn't top it. An interesting fact for you...Tom Morello was actually educated at Harvard and is the Grandson or Nephew to the Prime Minister of an African country. Can't remeber which one.
Kenya.

Sorry for double post, just I honestly know so much about RATM its just untrue.

P.S Evil Empire is a fucking class album, the guitar work is insane, check out Down Rodeo for example. Not to mention the more well known tracks such as Bulls on Parade and People of the sun.
(ToM) is offline   Reply With Quote