PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 16-12-2011, 18:10   #1
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Team PESInsight (PS3) - FIFA 12 Clubs

Team
Bammers05
Don Sweey
Joel
Original?
red
TheBishop

Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 18:12   #2
Joel
Joined For Fun

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I don't want to share a thread with BarnDoor, Jonno and Haribo anymore. Plus, we're winners. We can't have their loser mentality rubbing off on us.

Who's on tonight?
Old 16-12-2011, 18:20   #3
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Pfff. Shittest team I've ever seen. The weight lifted from our shoulders is just astonishing.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 18:26   #4
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I shall be on tonight :jim:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 18:35   #5
Joel
Joined For Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
Pfff. Shittest team I've ever seen. The weight lifted from our shoulders is just astonishing.
6 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. And no, I'm not even counting the 2 wins over you.

Probably about 5 goals conceded as well.

You can't touch this, Barn.
Old 16-12-2011, 18:36   #6
Bammers05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I thought we'd only lost 1?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Old 16-12-2011, 18:37   #7
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

How many goals you scored Joel? 10 games played - I'll guess about 2.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 16-12-2011, 18:39   #8
Cesc Fabregas
  • PSN: Badawy1811

Cesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Yeah, they were obviously able to win 6 games by scoring only 2 goals, barn.

Cesc Fabregas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 18:41   #9
Bammers05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesc Fabregas View Post

Quote:
Old 16-12-2011, 18:43   #10
Joel
Joined For Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bammers05 View Post
I thought we'd only lost 1?
Oh yeah, edited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
How many goals you scored Joel? 10 games played - I'll guess about 2.
I've lost count at how many I've scored.

Old 16-12-2011, 19:36   #11
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Penalty shoot-outs.
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 19:40   #12
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Quote:
I was refering to Joel daft cunt
Old 16-12-2011, 19:42   #13
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Any chance of a name change? Team PESRonPaul2012, for example?

I might be about tonight but can't promise. Should be on every night next week.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 21:40   #14
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I might be on later but can't guarantee it, hope you got on well without me last night. Glad to see we have our own team thread now... definitely don't want to be infected with losing from the others.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 21:44   #15
Bammers05

We didn't have enough players last night, so we didn't play any games. I should be on at 9:30 tonight.

Quote: