PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 10-06-2007, 12:26   #1
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
  • PSN: polski_sklep

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Thread Reputation

Not sure if this has been done anywhere else before - I haven't seen it in this form, at least.

I think most will agree the reputation system implemented has worked well, and is one of way of giving an indication as to who the "better" members on the forum are, for whatever reasons.

Would there be, perhaps, a way of extending this system to whole threads? An option to vote good thread or bad thread would suffice, I think.

There have been so many times when I have wandered into a thread with approximately 20 replies, only to find that beyond the first one or two replies, the thread is utter shit (e.g. off topic, silly arguments, whatever), and realised that if there was any way of me knowing this in advance, I wouldn't have entered the thread.

I've seen on other forums that it's possible to rate threads out of 5 stars - not sure if this can be done here, I looked around but couldn't see anything.

A little indicator (similar to the way reputation shows up next to a member's post) displaying the thread reputation might perhaps be a good idea?

Just a suggestion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not even sound same!

Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 12:37   #2
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

You can rate threads on this forum too using the star thing. The option is in a wee grey bar just above the first post called "Rate Thread". Although not many people ever use it.
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 12:39   #3
Mick03

Mick03 has disabled reputation

i have had the same problem.

would be a good idea, then may be order thread on that rating? so if you in a hurry you read the good ones and catch on the others later?

I can not spell, so ignore spelling mistakes (Dyslexic)
Mick03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 13:25   #4
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
  • PSN: polski_sklep

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I've just searched long and hard and can't find this rate thread option for the life of me.

I've looked on all the different skins - I'm obviously just doing my best Scope-society member impression.

Surely this should be more prominent, and if it were I'm sure people would be quicker to use it?

Would give a great indication of threads to steer clear from.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not even sound same!

Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 13:36   #5
Cookie
Wait...
  • XBox: CMonstR9000

Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

yah, im sure ive seen at least one thread on this whole site rated. not many people seem to do it though.
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 13:46   #6
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
I've just searched long and hard and can't find this rate thread option for the life of me.

I've looked on all the different skins - I'm obviously just doing my best Scope-society member impression.

Surely this should be more prominent, and if it were I'm sure people would be quicker to use it?

Would give a great indication of threads to steer clear from.
I don't know if only Admins have it but I'm sure I saw it when I wasn't an Admin as well.

Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
Old 10-06-2007, 13:46   #7
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
Me neither, but it's definitely been at some point in the past. I remember giving one five stars in the past, so whenever I saw the thread in new posts or general forums it always had five small stars next to the thread title. Appears to have disappeared now.
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 13:46   #8
Cookie
Wait...

Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Nope, i can't see it. Must just be admins
Old 10-06-2007, 13:50   #9
Rossy Boy
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: RossyBoy92

Rossy Boy has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Rossy Boy has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Rossy Boy has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Rossy Boy has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Rossy Boy has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Rossy Boy has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Rossy Boy has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Rossy Boy has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Rossy Boy has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Rossy Boy has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Rossy Boy has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

nope i havnt got that

Rossy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 13:52   #10
Diao
The People's Champ
  • Supports: Liverpool FC, Alfreton Town, Perth Glory FC, Anaheim Ducks
  • PSN: Rafa2007

Diao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Only admins have it I think.
Diao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 13:53   #11
50!
115 and Counting...

Well I just gave the Spam thread a 1 star "Terrible" Rating.
Old 10-06-2007, 13:55   #12
Cookie
Wait...

the "Itay" thread in the football forum has 5 stars and one vote. i wonder who gave it that rating
Old 10-06-2007, 13:57   #13
Rossy Boy
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: RossyBoy92

Rossy Boy has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Rossy Boy has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Rossy Boy has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Rossy Boy has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Rossy Boy has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Rossy Boy has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Rossy Boy has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Rossy Boy has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Rossy Boy has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Rossy Boy has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Rossy Boy has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Mussolini?

Rossy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 14:15   #14
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

AC Milan and Serie A & B too

Did those so long ago I don't even remember doing it. Was when I'd seen a rating on the Rangers thread.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 14:43   #15
Foxhound
  • Supports: Manchester United

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

maybe it was there before this whole Elite membership came
Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote