PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 09-09-2007, 22:35   #91
Craney91
  • Supports: Liverpool FC
  • XBox: craney91

Craney91 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Craney91 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Craney91 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Rolleyes

Yeh I Think You'll Find, If Your Gonna Start Being Smart About My Comments Then I Suggest You Betta Get Ya Facts Right. I Only Found Out About P&G Ultimate (OF) A Few Days Ago Really And B4 That I Was Understood That P&G Would Not Be Making Anymore (Of's) No?

So I Was Told To Try Out Other (of's) Wich I Did? And The Best One Other Than P&g's Was Titch's British Of And The Reason I Said Pategato And Goalgerd "It Ya Hearts Out" Was Because I Never Even Started Thinking Off Pategato And Goalgerd Making A Return But Now They Have Decided To Comeback, It Means This One Will Be The Most Uptodate And Best File, And Yes All Pes Editors Are Gods, Because Quite Frankly I Dont Know How They Manage It!.

Also B4 You Say Anything Else I Use Titch's Of On My Pc Version Of The Game And P&g's For The Ps2 Version I Hope That Helps. Hmmmmmmmm (SAD LIFE TO DIG UP MY COMMENTS 2 HMMMMM)
Craney91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 22:37   #92
goalgerd
  • Supports: shamrock rovers
  • XBox: goalgerd13
  • PSN: goalgerd13

goalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craney91 View Post
Yeh I Think You'll Find, If Your Gonna Start Being Smart About My Comments Then I Suggest You Betta Get Ya Facts Right. I Only Found Out About P&G Ultimate (OF) A Few Days Ago Really And B4 That I Was Understood That P&G Would Not Be Making Anymore (Of's) No?

So I Was Told To Try Out Other (of's) Wich I Did? And The Best One Other Than P&g's Was Titch's British Of And The Reason I Said Pategato And Goalgerd "It Ya Hearts Out" Was Because I Never Even Started Thinking Off Pategato And Goalgerd Making A Return But Now They Have Decided To Comeback, It Means This One Will Be The Most Uptodate And Best File, And Yes All Pes Editors Are Gods, Because Quite Frankly I Dont Know How They Manage It!.

Also B4 You Say Anything Else I Use Titch's Of On My Pc Version Of The Game And P&g's For The Ps2 Version I Hope That Helps. Hmmmmmmmm (SAD LIFE TO DIG UP MY COMMENTS 2 HMMMMM)
got you hahahah, man just a wind up hahahaha
goalgerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 22:39   #93
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Stop fighting and get ready your max drive people, Im gonna upload in next minutes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 22:40   #94
goalgerd

goalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

uploading now
Old 09-09-2007, 22:44   #95
CaptainCabinet
Trapped In Cabinets
  • Supports: Portsmouth
  • XBox: MikeTheo89

CaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craney91 View Post

Hook
Line
Sinker
Rod
Copy Of Angling Times
I've just landed me a big one.

In other news; Every Word Doesn't Need A Capital Letter.

Bring on the file.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CaptainCabinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 22:46   #96
Rooney10
  • PSN: Flaharty

Rooney10 is an unknown

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG the filei been waitin for this whole summerrr!!!!
Rooney10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 22:49   #97
goalgerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCabinet View Post
Hook
Line
Sinker
Rod
Copy Of Angling Times
I've just landed me a big one.

In other news; Every Word Doesn't Need A Capital Letter.

Bring on the file.
genius hahahaha
Old 09-09-2007, 22:58   #98
goalgerd

just got finished pes file,holy shit!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 23:03   #99
pesBIGfan
  • PSN: cro-smashs

pesBIGfan has discovered the General Forums. God help us.pesBIGfan has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalgerd View Post
just got finished pes file,holy shit!!!!!!!
:hamster::hamster::hamster:
pesBIGfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 23:03   #100
red-town

red-town has discovered the General Forums. God help us.red-town has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

cant wait Dermo and Carlos, maybe i could get the file now before others
If you want to kill me. Curse me! Hate me! And live a long and unsightly life....Run Away....Run Away....And cling to your pitiful life. And some day, when you have the same "eyes" as me. COME BEFORE ME.
red-town is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 23:05   #101
pesBIGfan
  • PSN: cro-smashs

pesBIGfan has discovered the General Forums. God help us.pesBIGfan has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-town View Post
Maybe and maybe not
pesBIGfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 23:06   #102
lfcboy

lfcboy is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-town View Post
I don't think that would be fair........... jk
lfcboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 23:08   #103
red-town

red-town has discovered the General Forums. God help us.red-town has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

says who.........................jk
If you want to kill me. Curse me! Hate me! And live a long and unsightly life....Run Away....Run Away....And cling to your pitiful life. And some day, when you have the same "eyes" as me. COME BEFORE ME.
red-town is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 23:14   #104
Rooney10
  • PSN: Flaharty

Rooney10 is an unknown

omg i cnt waittttt!!!
pategato how much longer till the US version comes out?
Rooney10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 23:14   #105
etome

etome is an unknown

Hello everyone. I have come to join the waiting. Many thanks in advance to the two authors for the OF.
etome is offline   Reply With Quote