PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 14-03-2012, 18:46   #1
Pokervriend

Pokervriend has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Eek My Best goal ever (Bergkamp Flick)

I don't know what happened, but who cares, it's a wonder goal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pokervriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 18:56   #2
abu97
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Aston Villa
  • PSN: retrosword

abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Great goal but judging from your other goals, this is probably not the best as all you have to do to do the flick is press the right stick and up. If I've confused you, it's nevertheless a great goal
abu97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 19:31   #3
Pokervriend

Pokervriend has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Yeah, but I have tried this flick for quite a while. It works very rarely. If the timing is a little off it fails, if the defender is too close or too far away it fails and I don't think all players can do this flick. And when it finally does work you need luck to score a goal. For me, this is my favourite goal so far because it's the one of the few flicks I don't master and this is the first time it worked and resulted in a goal. Off course it would have been much greater if the goal itself would have been a volley inside post or something;-)

Pokervriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 22:32   #4
Ravenwolf
  • Supports: Necaxa, Manchester United, Barcelona
  • PSN: RavenwolfDX

Ravenwolf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

nice flick!!

ive seen a million youtube tutorials on how to do it...i NEVER could pull it off >.< !!
Ravenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote