PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
Old 07-07-2015, 16:13   #1
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

The clutching of the straws

Quick question and to cut a long story short...

I have an arcade machine, have it a while now actually but recently I upgraded the PC I'm running it off and I'm getting resolution issues.

I'm sure it's a Tri-sync monitor and needs to run @640x480 (MAX) and if for any reason it's drifts outside that the signal drops outs on the display and I have to hard kill it to reboot.

My progress with it over the last few nights has been great considering at first I couldn't get it to detect it at all. Now it boots fine and runs a lot of the new indie games. The problem is when I quit the game it seems to switch into anther resolution for a split second and that's where it cuts out.

I started using a program already called powerstrip but I'm not sure if I'm using it right because it's still not fixed my issue.

I need this working, Shovel Knight awaits me...

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 23:23   #2
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

In the meantime I've found a way. I set up dual display using the TV and when the Arcade loses the signal the TV is still rocking and allowing me to tweak the settings.

I've a lil 17' display lined up for tomorrow, might see if I can mount it overhead the machine and use it as a Marquee.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote