PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 06-07-2015, 00:46   #1
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Home hi-fi/speakers

Where's the best (cheapest) place for this sort of shit these days? The one I'm looking to upgrade I've had since like 1933 or something.

I'm talking middle of the road. Can't spend much but want more than shitty 10W PC speaker shit.

@Sweey for being the only techfag I can think of (again).
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!

muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 10:43   #2
Sweey
Administrator
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Er price? Also presumably to use with your computer?
Sweey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 11:00   #3
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Amazon's probably your best bet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 13:36   #4
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Amazon or Richer Sounds.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 14:48   #5
Sweey
Administrator

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

This thread has made me want to replace my seven-year-old Q Acoustics 1030i speakers with Q Acoustics 3050
Old 06-07-2015, 16:24   #6
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

That's what I'm replacing, I bought it for £85, down from £200something, when I was about 16. It's a sad day, but one of the speakers has died and the audio quality is beginning to suffer.

And yeah, I'll probably link my PC to it, but I want it to be good enough to listen to music at home at a reasonably good level. In terms of budget, as low as poss. Don't really want to go over £100 if I can get away with it.
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 16:37   #7
Sweey
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularmatt View Post

That's what I'm replacing, I bought it for £85, down from £200something, when I was about 16. It's a sad day, but one of the speakers has died and the audio quality is beginning to suffer.

And yeah, I'll probably link my PC to it, but I want it to be good enough to listen to music at home at a reasonably good level. In terms of budget, as low as poss. Don't really want to go over £100 if I can get away with it.
Your budget is a problem for my recommendations.

You can get a really good pair of bookshelf speakers for about £100 but would then want an audio receiver to connect them to. Your PC would then connect to the audio receiver which is also able to pick up radio stations and might have a CD tray or USB port to play music from memory sticks.

That said:

-Speakers from here: http://www.richersounds.com/products...shelf-speakers (compare prices to Superfi and Amazon)

-Receivers from here which are compatible: http://www.richersounds.com/products...ates/mini-hifi - will take a bit of time to read various reviews

If the audio receiver is too crap it won't be able to take full advantage of the speakers but you likely won't run into that problem.

If you're looking for a simple hi-fi system to save you having to deal with separates, that's not an area I ever tend to look at I'm afraid.
Old 16-10-2015, 11:00   #8
Happy World

Happy World is an unknown

Have you heard of Sonos?

My girlfriend has a set. One speaker in each room with an adjustable volume function accessed from your phone and computer. Makes parties great as it never gets so loud it annoys the neighbours but it's still loud enough for everyone to hear comfortably.

Also, it has an alarm function, so you can wake up to your favourite tune blaring out every morning.

They're cool.
Happy World is offline   Reply With Quote