PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 29-09-2015, 18:34   #91
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
A lot of money? Maybe we have different views on what a lot of money is, with my usage, on pay as you go i'd like be spending around 20 a month anyway, so now i'm getting an iphone/any other phone for an additional 10 a month, seems fine to me.
The plan alone, here at least, is never over €7.5. Roughly 5.5. With unlimited calls (if I'm not mistaken) and messages to all carriers and 750Mb of net.

Oh, and frequent promotions that may give up to 15Gb.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 18:36   #92
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Unlimited texts and calls and 2GB internet is around 16 on my provider. SO then it's 14 a month for the phone.....

i'd like to see a link to your plan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 18:43   #93
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Unlimited texts and calls and 2GB internet is around 16 on my provider. SO then it's 14 a month for the phone.....

i'd like to see a link to your plan
https://www.moche.pt/tarifarios/mochemaster.aspx

I don't use any of these plans as my father works in tax payments and they have some sort of deal with the carriers that gives us some nice stuff.

Anyway... The first one is 1.8/week with 500Mb, 500 minutes of calls for all carriers, unlimited SMS, free online music (net free too) and a bunch of apps that don't spend your net plafond (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp and some other shit).

Not exactly what I said, they keep changing this almost on a monthly basis, but not far as well.

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 14:56   #94
Jonno394
XLV

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I need a new phone, shall I go for the Samsung Galaxy S6?

Old 01-12-2015, 19:53   #95
Sweey
Administrator
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
I need a new phone, shall I go for the Samsung Galaxy S6?
I've got an S6 edge and like it although I think I'll go for a Sony next time, simply because I've liked their phones for a while (albeit the camera on them isn't as good as it should be). The HTC One M9 is worth a shout as are a couple of others but it depends on your needs and what size you want. The M9 was the phone I was expecting to get until it got announced and brought nothing new to the table.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 20:26   #96
Jonno394
XLV

I've had a S3 mini for the past two years, so i'm kinda concerned by the jump up in size of the newer phones with the race to be the biggest!!

Will check the phone you mentioned

Old 01-12-2015, 20:55   #97
Sweey
Administrator

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
I've had a S3 mini for the past two years, so i'm kinda concerned by the jump up in size of the newer phones with the race to be the biggest!!

Will check the phone you mentioned
There's a Z5 Compact which is more in keeping with the size of Samsung's smaller phones.
Old 05-12-2015, 11:26   #98
Jonno394
XLV

Went in to a phone shop today, had a play around with a few phones.

Sony Z5 compact is a really nice device, good size, seems fast enough and witha much better camera than i've already got.

Samsung Galaxy S6 is fucking huge. I don't understand why people want phones to be bigger and bigger, it'd barely fit in my pocket! Really nice device, with great specs, but would much prefer it in a smaller form factor. Wonder when/if there'll be an S6 Mini?

Rep tried to sell me on the Samsung Galaxy A3, saying it's just as good as the S range, but smaller. Not sold on it, didn't review too well and if i'm going Samsung, i'd rather go for the flag ship.

Will dig in to the X5 compact some more, as at the moment, that's the one i'm leaning towards.

Old 05-12-2015, 12:32   #99
Sweey
Administrator

The A series is not as good as the S series. That rep is a 'tard.
Old 25-12-2015, 11:15   #100
ArtisanWenger
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Gunner 4 life

ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Google Nexus 6P vs Sony Xperia Z5?

I am a bit fond of the FM radio which sony has,right to free music which does not consume data or battery like online radios and gets you a bit of local flavour as well,i heard all phones have the capability of fm but their producers do not activate it and consumers were doing a petition for activation..is that true?Since android is such an open platform is there anyway to hack the radio open in Nexus?

Also the Sony is a bit pricier,what is your take on this guys,for me the above two phones are the best android has to offer?DO you believe so too or any other device you would like to add to compete for the Android Throne?Which one would you people say is the Android King?
ArtisanWenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2015, 12:52   #101
Sweey
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtisanWenger View Post
Google Nexus 6P vs Sony Xperia Z5?

I am a bit fond of the FM radio which sony has,right to free music which does not consume data or battery like online radios and gets you a bit of local flavour as well,i heard all phones have the capability of fm but their producers do not activate it and consumers were doing a petition for activation..is that true?Since android is such an open platform is there anyway to hack the radio open in Nexus?

Also the Sony is a bit pricier,what is your take on this guys,for me the above two phones are the best android has to offer?DO you believe so too or any other device you would like to add to compete for the Android Throne?Which one would you people say is the Android King?
Not all phones have FM capability, that is a blatant lie. A particular phone might have capability not enabled by the manufacturer but that would be on a phone by phone basis.

I would make your decision based on what you want from the phone. The cameras are not identical, the screens are not identical, the battery life certainly isn't identical and the phones are of different sizes. Both are good options as are the Galaxy S6 series and the One M9 (as long as you didn't own the M8).

I quite like Sony phones but have never owned one. I believe the S6 will end my current run of Samsung devices as I want something a bit different next time around. I may not buy until mid-2017 though so it depends on what is available at the time.
Old 26-12-2015, 13:58   #102
ArtisanWenger
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Gunner 4 life

ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Be careful with the s6,they removed some of their most useful,charmy features which kept them ahead of the android curve,S5 had removable battery,expandable memory in the form of sd card..both are gone in s6 and so is the fm radio,the phone is apparently the best in the market but has very bad battery life which seems to be a big worry but if you can have a charger at hand,it is in the top 3 android phones currently.

I have gone for nexus finally,i found out that a 64gb model is still considerably less costly than a z5 standard version so if i can have the memory on board its even better than an sd card,i wont need more than 64gb,with the extra 100 dollars if i really want fm radio,i can buy a sony walkman b series but mostly i will stick to streaming i guess.

Dou you use iphones sweey,i thought you would not..or is it htc or motorola devices if you have used neither samsung or sony?
ArtisanWenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2015, 16:08   #103
Sweey
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtisanWenger View Post
Be careful with the s6,they removed some of their most useful,charmy features which kept them ahead of the android curve,S5 had removable battery,expandable memory in the form of sd card..both are gone in s6 and so is the fm radio,the phone is apparently the best in the market but has very bad battery life which seems to be a big worry but if you can have a charger at hand,it is in the top 3 android phones currently.

I have gone for nexus finally,i found out that a 64gb model is still considerably less costly than a z5 standard version so if i can have the memory on board its even better than an sd card,i wont need more than 64gb,with the extra 100 dollars if i really want fm radio,i can buy a sony walkman b series but mostly i will stick to streaming i guess.

Dou you use iphones sweey,i thought you would not..or is it htc or motorola devices if you have used neither samsung or sony?
The iPhone doesn't have a removable battery and nobody cares so. It isn't the only phone with a non-removable battery either. Bad battery life? Compared to which phones in its class? Again iPhone battery life is ropey but nobody cares.
Old 26-12-2015, 17:12   #104
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweey View Post
iPhone battery life is ropey but nobody cares.
They do care, but to be said to have an iPhone is cool enough for it to be overlooked!

HTC one has a similar battery life if used, requiring often a daily charge. Biggest issue with some newer phones is the lack of a slot for expansion. 32 gig just isn't enough these days. Sounds weird to say that, makes me wonder quite how we became so dependant on smartphones to require such processing and memory power. Perhaps people's cognitive functions are declining and the android/iPhone solution is next logical step...