PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 20-02-2016, 22:26   #1
scottw2307
Registered User
scottw2307's Avatar
  • Join Date: Nov 2005
  • Posts: 67

scottw2307 is an unknown

Marchidegna, Pabrowiestein, Verwestadt etc

Why do these fake teams appear in my Europa League groups . Where are they in edit so i can change there names at least to some other european teams not included.


scottw2307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2016, 22:46   #2
who
Registered User
who's Avatar
  • Join Date: Nov 2014
  • Posts: 461

who has discovered the General Forums. God help us.who has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Most of them appear only in ML, so there is no way to edit them, at least on consoles. I think they`r purpose is to fill the missing spots for Europa League. Another weird decision by Konami. If they cant aquire more licesned clubs, they could at least add weaker teams to participate in Europa League during ML season. Like take Crystal Palace, Everton, add Sassuolo, Atalanta, more french, portugese, netherland teams, but somehow the decision was made to create completely fake teams instead.
who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2016, 11:18   #3
scottw2307
Registered User
scottw2307's Avatar
  • Join Date: Nov 2005
  • Posts: 67

scottw2307 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by who View Post
Most of them appear only in ML, so there is no way to edit them, at least on consoles. I think they`r purpose is to fill the missing spots for Europa League. Another weird decision by Konami. If they cant aquire more licesned clubs, they could at least add weaker teams to participate in Europa League during ML season. Like take Crystal Palace, Everton, add Sassuolo, Atalanta, more french, portugese, netherland teams, but somehow the decision was made to create completely fake teams instead.
Another mess by Konami, at least let us edit them, or just add more weaker teams like you say to Europa League, or even call them after cities like Graz, Sarajevo, Berne , Krakow etc that dont have a club in the game.
scottw2307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 02:08   #4
Riscas
Newbie
  • Join Date: Dec 2014
  • Posts: 14

Riscas is an unknown

Yeah, that's the most stupid thing anyone can imagine. Last year the game had the same problem.

If you do the bundesliga in the fake European league, how many of these fake hidden teams are left in UCL and EL (I only have pes 2015 but it was 2 in UCL and one in EL)
Riscas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2016, 21:55   #5
scottw2307
Registered User
scottw2307's Avatar
  • Join Date: Nov 2005
  • Posts: 67

scottw2307 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riscas View Post
Yeah, that's the most stupid thing anyone can imagine. Last year the game had the same problem.

If you do the bundesliga in the fake European league, how many of these fake hidden teams are left in UCL and EL (I only have pes 2015 but it was 2 in UCL and one in EL)
0 appear in season 2 of Champions league groups but there is about 10 in the Europa League groups.
Hopefully they all get knocked out, if any get to the final then i will just class whoever they are against as Europa Champions. If i get to play them in any match i will just class them as a minor european team Marchidegna = IFk Gothenburg , will just pretend thats there name.
scottw2307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 00:52   #6
Riscas
Newbie
  • Join Date: Dec 2014
  • Posts: 14

Riscas is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw2307 View Post
0 appear in season 2 of Champions league groups but there is about 10 in the Europa League groups.
Hopefully they all get knocked out, if any get to the final then i will just class whoever they are against as Europa Champions. If i get to play them in any match i will just class them as a minor european team Marchidegna = IFk Gothenburg , will just pretend thats there name.
And in the first season? Is It also full of these teams?
Riscas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2016, 02:42   #7
The Dude
His Dudeness
The Dude's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2006
  • Location: The City of Angels
  • Supports: Dynamo St. Petersburg
  • PSN: slippy627
  • Posts: 983

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

When you have 7 leagues one being an editing bundesliga thats 23 CL teams. 3 leagues get 4 teams so 12 (43), 3 get 3 so 9 (33) and 1 get 2. 32 minus 23 is 9. So 9 reals teams from other Europe teams for champions League need to be used. Europa league has 4 teams each league. 28 teams (74). 48 teams are in EL. 48 minus 28 is 20. There arent enough real other European teams in the game. There needs to be 29 (9+20). I thinks there is only 22 in the game. Its really annoying because i hate fake teams. You cant edit them. Even if you could thats way to much effort and time. They need to make sure they get enough teams to not need these fake teams or add another European league. I also wish they would have an option to get to pick if a fake league is used. I want the European one used when i make the bundesliga. I dont want the south American or asia one used in my ML. Just adds to many fake players and teams.
__________________
*****
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
*****


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Dude is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:30.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.
X