PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 14-01-2016, 20:37   #1
AlekosG7

AlekosG7 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

My Master League preparation

This is what I did to ML and all by myself for PS4. Was a big job, but worth of it:
- Real team names, competition names, logos, kits, Stadium names, Manager names.
- Real player names, improved player appearances for fake named players.
- Created these teams to replace fake European teams to add variety for players. I used team information from transfermarkt.com, free agents from NT's, stats mostly from FIFA and created faces for important missing players like Chicharito or K.P. Boateng: Rapid Vienna, Anderlecht, Slovan Liberec, Midtjylland, Augsburg, Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, PAOK, Molde, Lech Poznan, Krasnodar, Lokomotiv Moscow, Sion, Besiktas, Dnipropetrovsk, BATE Borisov, Dinamo Zagreb, Bayer Leverkusen, Astana, CSKA Moscow, Malmö, Fenerbahce.

AlekosG7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2016, 15:07   #2
scottw2307

scottw2307 is an unknown

Thats why i havestuck to PS3. Couldnt be bothered with all that editing.
I would just do the Team names of fake teams not in my Domestic League, i would then edit strips,stadiumetc whe if i ever played them in Champions league or europa.
scottw2307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2016, 15:36   #3
slamsoze

slamsoze is an unknown

Hello alekos εισαι έλληνας υποθέτω.I did the same work as you for almost everything in ML ,edited fake eurpoean teams to real,edited the fake PLA and PAS leauges to fictional leagues (Liga Americana).My problem is i cannot find anywhere a guide for Latin America teams that appear two times in Libertadores and Sudamericana.For exampe Alvaro Recoba appears in C.Nacional F. squad in Copa Libertadores and not in Sudamericana C.N.F squad but i started two ML and i checked that the game loads the C.N.F squad from Sudamericana that does not include Recoba. Some team appear three times in Libertadores,Sudamericna and in Latin America other teams and the editing problem goes on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
slamsoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 01:15   #4
AlekosG7

AlekosG7 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamsoze View Post
Hello alekos εισαι έλληνας υποθέτω.I did the same work as you for almost everything in ML ,edited fake eurpoean teams to real,edited the fake PLA and PAS leauges to fictional leagues (Liga Americana).My problem is i cannot find anywhere a guide for Latin America teams that appear two times in Libertadores and Sudamericana.For exampe Alvaro Recoba appears in C.Nacional F. squad in Copa Libertadores and not in Sudamericana C.N.F squad but i started two ML and i checked that the game loads the C.N.F squad from Sudamericana that does not include Recoba. Some team appear three times in Libertadores,Sudamericna and in Latin America other teams and the editing problem goes on.
Lol yes. But now I created Greek Superleague to replace the PEU League. It looks so cool now!
AlekosG7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2016, 08:21   #5
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamsoze View Post
Hmmm interesting. I was aware of the duplicate teams, but I never knew that only one team's player roster was pulled through when starting ML.
Are there any pre-set faced players from the teams which aren't used in ML?

(I have basecopied Alvaro Recoba's into my Created Players section. I will look for others.

And yes, you're right, it does improve the gaming experience when all team names and players are corrected. I've had the game a month now and I haven't even started on the Bundesliga.
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote