PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
sponsored by: window washing austin. If you need windows cleaned and you're in Austin, TX, I highly recommend www.windowcleanersaustin.com to do the job!
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2016, 10:28   #31
PesMaster1
Registered User
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: Belfast
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: MadridFan92
  • Posts: 1,124

PesMaster1 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merseyman View Post
I totally agree that 2012 is the best one. I have owned EVERY pes since then and I've always had issues with the gameplay and sold my copy within a week.

There's an intensity missing since 2012. In 2012, I can start a match genuinely knowing that unless my game is on point, I stand a genuine chance of losing the match (on hardest difficulty that is). That feeling just isn't there in recent games.

My only criticism of your files, pesmaster, is all the blank players. I always end up resetting them individually to default because I hate it when I have to play against a team of clones. There must be a reason they are like this?? but if you could reset them all before sending out the file, your option file would be perfect
The reason I have lots of duplicate / default players with the name "Fake Player" is because I have taken out (removed) 100's of retired players from the game was released. The stat website I use doesn't have full teams for Eredivisie / Primeira Liga so it's hard to get full teams created.

On the bright / up side, I have overwritten 200 + of them since my last update with all real life players (Burnley, Hull & Middlesbrough are added in Premier League).
__________________
My PES 2012 Option File (2015/16 Season) Out Now !!!!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


PesMaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2016, 14:27   #32
MarlionPT
Newbie
  • Join Date: Aug 2016
  • Posts: 1

MarlionPT is an unknown

Quote:
The reason I have lots of duplicate / default players with the name "Fake Player" is because I have taken out (removed) 100's of retired players from the game was released. The stat website I use doesn't have full teams for Eredivisie / Primeira Liga so it's hard to get full teams created.
Hello from now I would like to gratify for their work and commitment to this project.
I am Portuguese , just like in the next patch , the Portuguese league had complete and like you said the site via the teams the Portuguese league was not complete , I will put a website in English where it appears the league table of the league and then so is choosing the club you want to view and there you can see the players of each team .
I have helped

http://www.thefinalball.com/edicao.php?id_edicao=98399

*How can install the patch?
MarlionPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2016, 12:22   #33
PesMaster1
Registered User
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: Belfast
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: MadridFan92
  • Posts: 1,124

PesMaster1 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlionPT View Post
Hello from now I would like to gratify for their work and commitment to this project.
I am Portuguese , just like in the next patch , the Portuguese league had complete and like you said the site via the teams the Portuguese league was not complete , I will put a website in English where it appears the league table of the league and then so is choosing the club you want to view and there you can see the players of each team .
I have helped

http://www.thefinalball.com/edicao.php?id_edicao=98399

*How can install the patch?
I meant the players abilities and trait's. The website I use only has a few in each team.
__________________
My PES 2012 Option File (2015/16 Season) Out Now !!!!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PesMaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 14:01   #34
PesMaster1
Registered User
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: Belfast
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: MadridFan92
  • Posts: 1,124

PesMaster1 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

O.F Update (Version 1.00)

First of all, I'd like to give a massive thank you to all the PES fans using my option file and hope you are enjoying them.

2016 / 2017 Season

Version 1.00 Contains

Premier League

Burnley, Hull & Middlesbrough added to premier league

Mustafi, Perez & Xhaka -> Arsenal

Ake, Ibe, & Wilson -> Bournemouth

Batshuayi, Kante, Pantic, Alonso & Luiz -> Chelsea

Mandanda, Townsend, Benteke & Remy -> Crystal Palace

Stekelenburg, Gueye, Williams & E. Valencia -> Everton

L. Hernandez, Mendy, Musa, Kapustka -> Leicester

Mané, Klavan, Manninger, Wijnaldum, Karius & Matip -> Liverpool

Gundogan, Nolito, Sané, G. Jesus & Stones -> Man City

Bailly, Zlatan, Mkhitaryan & Pogba -> Man United

Redmond (Created), Hojberg, Pied, McCarthy & Boufal -> Southampton

Allen & Bony -> Stoke

McNair, Januzaj, Pienaar, Manquillo, Denayer, N'Dong (Created) & Djilobodji -> Sunderland

Van Der Hoorn, Llorente, Baston & Tremmel -> Swansea

Wanyama, Janssen & Sissoko -> Tottenham

Success (Created), Dja Djédjé, Pereyra, Kaboul, Aslauskis, Janmaat, Okaka, Mariappa & Kenedy -> Watford

Phillips, Chadli , Nyom & Robson-Kanu -> West Brom

Feghouli, Tore, Masuaku, Ayew, Arbeloa & Nordtveit -> West Ham

Ligue 1

Few Created Players, Main Teams Updated

Serie A

Fiorentina & Inter Milan -> Fully Updated

Lots Of Transfers Completed

Eredvisie

Lots of Transfers Done, Players Created

LIGA BBVA

Every Team has been updated (As of 1st September 2016)

Over 100 Transfers Completed. Over 100 Players Created

Lots Of Youth Players Added

Primeira Liga

Chaves & Moreirense

F.C Porto, S.C Braga, Benfica & S. Lisbon -> Fully Updated (Players Created)

Bundesliga

Leipzig & Freiburg (Added) -> Complete Squad.

Every Team Fully Updated (As of 1st September 2016)

European League

A. Villa, Norwich & Newcastle -> European League

AEK Athens & Olympiacos -> Fully Updated

Celtic & Rangers Fixed Up

Eibar Fully Up To Date

Other European Teams

C.D Leganes & Deportivo Alves (Fully Updated)

Las Palmas -> All Transfers Done

National Teams

Portugal -> Roster Update

Argentina & Brazil -> Roster Update

Over 400 Players Named "Fake Player" Have Been Removed / Replaced.

There is a lot of work to be done but it's looking decent at the moment.

Thanks for reading.

Download Link : https://www.mediafire.com/?valvd87r126r8i2
__________________
My PES 2012 Option File (2015/16 Season) Out Now !!!!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PesMaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 15:44   #35
Merseyman
Newbie
  • Join Date: Feb 2016
  • Posts: 8

Merseyman is an unknown

I've just got a new PS3 so have transferred my save files for pes 2012 over.

The game has updated to the latest patch 1.06 BUT it won't let me update the latest data pack. I think they went up to data pack 4.0 but every time I go to 'extra content', the 'update data pack' option is greyed out and it says 'unable to obtain latest data pack update'.

I need it to be up to date so I can get pesmaster1's option file & carry on with my game etc.

Can anyone help? Is the option greyed out because they closed the server or something?

Any ideas?
Merseyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 10:45   #36
PesMaster1
Registered User
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: Belfast
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: MadridFan92
  • Posts: 1,124

PesMaster1 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merseyman View Post
I've just got a new PS3 so have transferred my save files for pes 2012 over.

The game has updated to the latest patch 1.06 BUT it won't let me update the latest data pack. I think they went up to data pack 4.0 but every time I go to 'extra content', the 'update data pack' option is greyed out and it says 'unable to obtain latest data pack update'.

I need it to be up to date so I can get pesmaster1's option file & carry on with my game etc.

Can anyone help? Is the option greyed out because they closed the server or something?

Any ideas?

It's greyed out because you have the latest update. Download my file again and try. I'll be releasing one this week anyway. Thanks for feedback
__________________
My PES 2012 Option File (2015/16 Season) Out Now !!!!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PesMaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 05:00   #37
Berg123
Newbie
  • Join Date: Dec 2016
  • Posts: 2

Berg123 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by PesMaster1 View Post
First of all, I'd like to give a massive thank you to all the PES fans using my option file and hope you are enjoying them.

2016 / 2017 Season

Version 1.00 Contains

Premier League

Burnley, Hull & Middlesbrough added to premier league

Mustafi, Perez & Xhaka -> Arsenal

Ake, Ibe, & Wilson -> Bournemouth

Batshuayi, Kante, Pantic, Alonso & Luiz -> Chelsea

Mandanda, Townsend, Benteke & Remy -> Crystal Palace

Stekelenburg, Gueye, Williams & E. Valencia -> Everton

L. Hernandez, Mendy, Musa, Kapustka -> Leicester

Mané, Klavan, Manninger, Wijnaldum, Karius & Matip -> Liverpool

Gundogan, Nolito, Sané, G. Jesus & Stones -> Man City

Bailly, Zlatan, Mkhitaryan & Pogba -> Man United

Redmond (Created), Hojberg, Pied, McCarthy & Boufal -> Southampton

Allen & Bony -> Stoke

McNair, Januzaj, Pienaar, Manquillo, Denayer, N'Dong (Created) & Djilobodji -> Sunderland

Van Der Hoorn, Llorente, Baston & Tremmel -> Swansea

Wanyama, Janssen & Sissoko -> Tottenham

Success (Created), Dja Djédjé, Pereyra, Kaboul, Aslauskis, Janmaat, Okaka, Mariappa & Kenedy -> Watford

Phillips, Chadli , Nyom & Robson-Kanu -> West Brom

Feghouli, Tore, Masuaku, Ayew, Arbeloa & Nordtveit -> West Ham

Ligue 1

Few Created Players, Main Teams Updated

Serie A

Fiorentina & Inter Milan -> Fully Updated

Lots Of Transfers Completed

Eredvisie

Lots of Transfers Done, Players Created

LIGA BBVA

Every Team has been updated (As of 1st September 2016)

Over 100 Transfers Completed. Over 100 Players Created

Lots Of Youth Players Added

Primeira Liga

Chaves & Moreirense

F.C Porto, S.C Braga, Benfica & S. Lisbon -> Fully Updated (Players Created)

Bundesliga

Leipzig & Freiburg (Added) -> Complete Squad.

Every Team Fully Updated (As of 1st September 2016)

European League

A. Villa, Norwich & Newcastle -> European League

AEK Athens & Olympiacos -> Fully Updated

Celtic & Rangers Fixed Up

Eibar Fully Up To Date

Other European Teams

C.D Leganes & Deportivo Alves (Fully Updated)

Las Palmas -> All Transfers Done

National Teams

Portugal -> Roster Update

Argentina & Brazil -> Roster Update

Over 400 Players Named "Fake Player" Have Been Removed / Replaced.

There is a lot of work to be done but it's looking decent at the moment.

Thanks for reading.

Download Link : https://www.mediafire.com/?valvd87r126r8i2

The option file doesn't work on my PS3. My PES is in Version 1.06, but no data packs. How can I order it ?
Berg123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 23:11   #38
PesMaster1
Registered User
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: Belfast
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: MadridFan92
  • Posts: 1,124

PesMaster1 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berg123 View Post
The option file doesn't work on my PS3. My PES is in Version 1.06, but no data packs. How can I order it ?
Have you got the UK version of the game??
__________________
My PES 2012 Option File (2015/16 Season) Out Now !!!!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PesMaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 05:42   #39
Berg123
Newbie
  • Join Date: Dec 2016
  • Posts: 2

Berg123 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by PesMaster1 View Post
Have you got the UK version of the game??
No. I have the american version. So, what I have to do ?
Berg123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2017, 11:08   #40
PesMaster1
Registered User
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: Belfast
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: MadridFan92
  • Posts: 1,124

PesMaster1 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berg123 View Post
No. I have the american version. So, what I have to do ?
You Will not be able to use this

Thanks For your interest.
__________________
My PES 2012 Option File (2015/16 Season) Out Now !!!!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PesMaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:07.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.
-->