sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 28-04-2016, 09:58   #16
Silver Surfer
  • Supports: Manchester United & Internazionale

Silver Surfer is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil656 View Post
What a BEAST! Brilliant! Great to see all those red 99s, it gives me hope I can develop my own 100+ OR rated player one day.

Silver Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2016, 10:30   #17
Devil656
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: kidrocker656

Devil656 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Never try to figure out how Konami's logic works....
LOL.

Too true, mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
What a BEAST! Brilliant! Great to see all those red 99s, it gives me hope I can develop my own 100+ OR rated player one day.
It can be done, but you probably need at least a maestro to boost the training efficiency. Level 3 would be ideal. That, or a grand master/legend who plays the same position as the player you want to develop.

The only problem now with having those players (I have one 100, four 90s, and about five mid-to-high 80s) is that my team salary is verging on ridiculous. Di Natale is getting paid 11 million already, and he's going to want a new contract in January of my current season, which is likely going to be a 3 mil raise at least. My sponsorship income, with all the legends and superstars I have, is around 100 million a year. What it's doing is forcing me to play Djene in every home match, even though he's pants, because of merchandise sales.

Does anyone know what happens when you run out of money on this year's PES? I heard someone say there was no bankruptcy, but then what happens if you can't pay wages? Is a superstar team in Master League Offline even sustainable beyond a few seasons?
Devil656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2016, 10:35   #18
Ali
Tread Lightly
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Does anyone know what happens when you run out of money on this year's PES? I heard someone say there was no bankruptcy, but then what happens if you can't pay wages? Is a superstar team in Master League Offline even sustainable beyond a few seasons?
The game does allow you to go into dept. I've done it before, after the wage is deducted at the end of the transfer window (which is fucking daft), but have always managed to recover by the next window. The commentators make a comment about you being in "substantial debt", even if you're only in the red by a few grand . As a Bolton fan, I'm very familiar with being in debt.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2016, 10:58   #19
Devil656

Devil656 is an unknown

Quote:
The game does allow you to go into dept. I've done it before, after the wage is deducted at the end of the transfer window (which is fucking daft), but have always managed to recover by the next window. The commentators make a comment about you being in "substantial debt", even if you're only in the red by a few grand . As a Bolton fan, I'm very familiar with being in debt.

I remember when Bolton used to be doing okay-to-better in the Premier League. Now, they're going down to League 1 to join the likes of Wigan and Portsmouth, who were decent Prem sides in their day as well. Very sad.

Good to know that you can go into the red and still keep playing, but do you know what happens if you don't manage to recover by the next time you have to pay the wages?

I'd hate all this building of a team to go down the drain and I'd start losing the players I spent years developing.
Old 28-04-2016, 11:03   #20
Ali
Tread Lightly

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
I remember when Bolton used to be doing okay-to-better in the Premier League. Now, they're going down to League 1 to join the likes of Wigan and Portsmouth, who were decent Prem sides in their day as well. Very sad.
Well Wigan are going straight back up to the Championship, so hopefully the same will happen to us.

Quote:
Good to know that you can go into the red and still keep playing, but do you know what happens if you don't manage to recover by the next time you have to pay the wages?

I'd hate all this building of a team to go down the drain and I'd start losing the players I spent years developing.
No, I don't know what happens, though I'd imagine that it'd stop you from signing players.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 28-04-2016, 11:30   #21
Devil656

Devil656 is an unknown

Quote:
Well Wigan are going straight back up to the Championship, so hopefully the same will happen to us.
That's true. Forgot about them being at the top of League 1.

Quote:
No, I don't know what happens, though I'd imagine that it'd stop you from signing players.
I could live with that until the monetary issue sorted itself out.

Thanks, Ali.
Old 28-04-2016, 11:55   #22
Silver Surfer
  • Supports: Manchester United & Internazionale

Silver Surfer is an unknown

Quote:
It can be done, but you probably need at least a maestro to boost the training efficiency. Level 3 would be ideal. That, or a grand master/legend who plays the same position as the player you want to develop.
Check out my thread (PES16...It's Good to be Back!) I've just posted some screenshots of my developing players, you think one of them will make it to 100...?
Silver Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2016, 12:07   #23
Devil656

Devil656 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
Check out my thread (PES16...It's Good to be Back!) I've just posted some screenshots of my developing players, you think one of them will make it to 100...?
I'll check it out now.
Old 29-04-2016, 02:40   #24
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Sure thing.

The flashbacks from PES2013 are real. I haven't seen those many 99 since that game.

How old was the man there?

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 10:12   #25
Devil656

Devil656 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
The flashbacks from PES2013 are real. I haven't seen those many 99 since that game.

How old was the man there?
He was 23 and just about to turn 24 in the January transfer window. He's still 101 at the minute, as I'm only in March after the transfer window right now, but it's looking like it might be possible to get him to at least 105 or higher.

My regen Totti just cracked 100 yesterday as well. Will post screens soon as I get a minute.
Old 29-04-2016, 10:21   #26
Ali
Tread Lightly

My last 100+ players came in PES 2011 (I didn't really play 2012, and didn't even purchase 2013 and 2014). They were Aguero and Rodrigo Moreno.

Old 29-04-2016, 10:28   #27
Devil656

Devil656 is an unknown

Quote:
My last 100+ players came in PES 2011 (I didn't really play 2012, and didn't even purchase 2013 and 2014). They were Aguero and Rodrigo Moreno.
Same here. I played PES 2012 and 2013 for a bit, but ultimately went back to 2011. On that file, I had Schwarz 109, Pelaez 109, Palmieri 109, and Mattsson 109 as well.

I always go with the Master League original lineup, but eventually I buy the likes of Ronaldo and Messi (couldn't do it on PES 2013) and any good young players I can snap up. I remember getting Shaqiri to 104 in PES 2011, but he was on the bench because everyone in the starting 11 bar the goalie was 109!

In PES 2011, you had the option to turn on Maximum Funds, and got 999 million as a result, and it was the only thing that could sustain that 109 team for the ten seasons I had with them.
Old 29-04-2016, 14:01   #28
Chheub16

Chheub16 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil656 View Post
okay, so i don't see any other threads about this that i could post in to avoid starting a new one, so:

Okay, so i'm halfway through my 11th season with nottingham forest (i hate being unable to edit man utd's kit, so i always play with a different team than the red devils). I have three players on the roster who were part of the forest team that achieved promotion in 2015-16. It is now the 2025-26 season, and i have gotten the following team roles over the course of those seasons (all games played, none simulated).

Youth prospect
protege
leader
general
star player
superstar
maestro

i have yet to get a grand master, bandiera, or legend. Legend is probably the hardest, but i would have expected at least one grand master or bandiera, seeing how arcas, coutinho, and giorza have played with the club for ten straight seasons, and i have four maestros in my team. They're all getting good playing time, by the way, and all have been given nicknames by the fans.

Has anyone else gotten a grand master, bandiera, or legend? And by 'gotten', i mean actually had a player achieve one of them and not went out and bought someone who already was one. Or does anyone know what you have to do to get one of them? Is it all random? Are there any requirements?

Thanks.
can you please upload me your master league file ? So that i can try it ! Please!
Chheub16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 14:14   #29
JorgeCosta

JorgeCosta is an unknown

Quote:
LOL.

Too true, mate.

The only problem now with having those players (I have one 100, four 90s, and about five mid-to-high 80s) is that my team salary is verging on ridiculous. Di Natale is getting paid 11 million already, and he's going to want a new contract in January of my current season, which is likely going to be a 3 mil raise at least. My sponsorship income, with all the legends and superstars I have, is around 100 million a year. What it's doing is forcing me to play Djene in every home match, even though he's pants, because of merchandise sales.

I normally get in a huge debt each transfer window, but I always manage to get it back by selling some players during the season and with the home games income. A good way to make easy money in the beginning is to sign free players like Gerrard and Xavi who normally come costing 0 and then sell them in the next transfer window for 20 million at least (don't accept less!). With just those two transfer incomes you can get 40million, recover your debt and get some profit to sign new young players.
JorgeCosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 14:59   #30
Devil656

Devil656 is an unknown

Here's Totti: