PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 29-04-2016, 16:14   #31
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil656 View Post
Here's Totti:

This is incredible. He's so slow as a regen and here has 87 Speed. I must say your pics are pushing me into keeping my current Porto ML for much longer than I first wanted.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 16:35   #32
Devil656
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: kidrocker656

Devil656 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
This is incredible. He's so slow as a regen and here has 87 Speed. I must say your pics are pushing me into keeping my current Porto ML for much longer than I first wanted.
Basically, this is what can happen when you have Messi and a level 2 maestro CF. What it means is that Antonio Di Natale gets a 40% (sorry, I earlier said it was 45% and that Lukaku was a level 3, both of which I found out just now were wrong) boost because he plays the same position as Messi and Lukaku. Totti is getting a 30% boost as well, because he's registered as an SS instead of a CF.

I don't even know what would happen if you had Messi, a level 3 maestro and a level 3 grand master. The game might explode!

I've been specifically focusing on Totti's speed for this entire season so far. He was 82 at the start of it. Now, with 20 games still left to play, he's 87. He should be touching 90 by the end of the season.

My advice would be to sign a maestro for every position on your team. If you can get a grand master, even better. And if you can get Messi (I got him for 35 million when he was 34. He's still playing for me now at 38 and just signed a new 2-year contract) sign him up. He will boost everyone in training (also look out for Djene, who comes around three or four seasons in and is a legend as well). The problem with going for Ronaldo is that he's a wing forward and there aren't that many people who go with wing forwards. You're always going to have a centre forward in your team.

But yeah, I promoted a youth team player in January (a CF) and he's already jumped up 3 points in shooting in just a few months. I'm gonna be really sad the day Messi decides to retire from my game!
Devil656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 20:48   #33
Silver Surfer
  • Supports: Manchester United & Internazionale

Silver Surfer is an unknown

Quote:
Here's Totti:

Wow! another BEAST!...even though he's a regen I think thats the only way to develop a 100+ OR player.

You probably have one of the strongest squads on here Devil

...makes myself want to carry on playing with one team rather then start a fresh ML after 5/6 seasons. Ali & Rebelinho and other regulars will probably be thinking the same now after seeing your screenshots!
Silver Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 20:58   #34
rebelinho

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
I don't even know what would happen if you had Messi, a level 3 maestro and a level 3 grand master. The game might explode!
If you check my pics you'll see Neves is currently on a 84% boost. I suppose there isn't a cap, and it could go over 100%!

Quote:
I've been specifically focusing on Totti's speed for this entire season so far. He was 82 at the start of it. Now, with 20 games still left to play, he's 87. He should be touching 90 by the end of the season.
Definitely looking forward to that.

Quote:
My advice would be to sign a maestro for every position on your team. If you can get a grand master, even better.
I bought some Maestros, sold them all, bought GMs, sold a few to open space for Bandieras, but they go down to Superstar lvl 3 instead of GM lvl 3, sold those and the GMs and bought all the legends I could. My wages went up by 500%, all because of players that don't even play.

Quote:
I'm gonna be really sad the day Messi decides to retire from my game!
Wait, what? He hasn't retired even after 11 seasons? He should be 39 by now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
That's what 11 seasons do.

Quote:
...makes myself want to carry on playing with one team rather then start a fresh ML after 5/6 seasons. Ali & Rebelinho and other regulars will probably be thinking the same now after seeing your screenshots!
Yep, can confirm I won't leave my dearest Porto anytime soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 30-04-2016, 00:20   #35
Devil656

Devil656 is an unknown

Quote:
If you check my pics you'll see Neves is currently on a 84% boost. I suppose there isn't a cap, and it could go over 100%!
84%!

Holy crap. I thought I was doing good with a 40% boost!

Quote:
Definitely looking forward to that.
Will post updates at the end of my current season.

Quote:
I bought some Maestros, sold them all, bought GMs, sold a few to open space for Bandieras, but they go down to Superstar lvl 3 instead of GM lvl 3, sold those and the GMs and bought all the legends I could. My wages went up by 500%, all because of players that don't even play.
Yeah, tell me about it. Wages are a pain in the ass.

Quote:
Wait, what? He hasn't retired even after 11 seasons? He should be 39 by now!
38 and still a good'un. He can only play for about sixty minutes, but he's my skipper (other players get less tired when a general, bandiera, or legend is captain) and he brings in the dosh like no one's business.

Quote:
That's what 11 seasons do.
Yep.

With my front line of Di Natale and Totti, and playing on Superstar, we've won the treble in back-to-back seasons (9 and 10). Currently, we've won every game we've played this season (season 11), and if we can maintain that run it will be the first time we've finished without a draw or loss in the played column, but more importantly it will also be a treble of trebles.

Quote:
Yep, can confirm I won't leave my dearest Porto anytime soon.
Ah, good ol' Porto.

I can still see Mourinho running down the Old Trafford touchline today.

Next season, in real life, I might be seeing it again.

Quote:
Wow! another BEAST!...even though he's a regen I think thats the only way to develop a 100+ OR player.

Thanks, mate.

Yeah, Totti's my distributor. With his passing ability, and the weighted pass skill, he can ping balls over the top of a defence for the pace and acceleration of Di Natale to latch on to. A lot of the time, keepers come out to try to clear the ball, not realising Antonio is lightning quick and has 99 dribble accuracy and ball control to boot. The end result is either a dink over the keeper, or Toto takes it around the keeper and slots it into an empty net.

Edit: Sorry about not multi-quoting. I forgot to.

Last edited by rebelinho; 30-04-2016 at 00:35..
Old 30-04-2016, 00:43   #36
rebelinho

Quote:
38 and still a good'un. He can only play for about sixty minutes, but he's my skipper (other players get less tired when a general, bandiera, or legend is captain) and he brings in the dosh like no one's business.
Incredible... I'm baffled really, never seen any AI player go past 35 apart from Buffon and Totti (and others that already start at the age of 35, of course).

Quote:
Yep.

With my front line of Di Natale and Totti, and playing on Superstar, we've won the treble in back-to-back seasons (9 and 10). Currently, we've won every game we've played this season (season 11), and if we can maintain that run it will be the first time we've finished without a draw or loss in the played column, but more importantly it will also be a treble of trebles.
Oddly enough I've won the league in my second season undefeated,a nd with just 16 or so goals conceded. In this 3rd season I'm currently in 11th place (maybe even lower, speaking from memory), with 10 goals conceded in just 5 games.

Quote:
Ah, good ol' Porto.

I can still see Mourinho running down the Old Trafford touchline today.

Next season, in real life, I might be seeing it again.
The celebration still gives me the chills. And that one in the UCL semifinal vs Barça, in his Inter days, when he ran to the Barça supporters taunting them. That man is something else.

Quote:
Yeah, Totti's my distributor. With his passing ability, and the weighted pass skill, he can ping balls over the top of a defence for the pace and acceleration of Di Natale to latch on to.

Edit: Sorry about not multi-quoting. I forgot to.
This is already a very useful tactic with decent players, I can only imagine what perfect passing ability adds to the equation. And don't worry about the quotes.

Old 30-04-2016, 11:11   #37
Devil656

Devil656 is an unknown

Quote:
Incredible... I'm baffled really, never seen any AI player go past 35 apart from Buffon and Totti (and others that already start at the age of 35, of course).
Yeah, I was really surprised that he asked for a new two-year contract in January. I was half expecting him to announce his retirement instead.

Quote:
Oddly enough I've won the league in my second season undefeated,a nd with just 16 or so goals conceded. In this 3rd season I'm currently in 11th place (maybe even lower, speaking from memory), with 10 goals conceded in just 5 games.
What I've found in this year's PES is that when you have a 4 1/2 or 5-star team, teams lower than that will park the bus against you. Nowadays, I start off nearly every game looking at a wall of ten defenders between me and the opposition goal. It could be that you've improved your team to that level. A lot of games I play, and if it's still nil-nil, the opponent will stay in defensive mode until the 75th minute. At 75 minutes of a drawn match, they'll change to offensive and try to nick a win. The best way to counter that is to score early (like in real life) and force them to break their shape sooner.

Quote:
The celebration still gives me the chills. And that one in the UCL semifinal vs Barça, in his Inter days, when he ran to the Barça supporters taunting them. That man is something else.
He's a legend.

I always said that I didn't think he was a Manchester United manager, but having been forced to watch my beloved Red Devils under "I don't know what day it is" Moyes, and "I don't know what year it is" Van Gaal, give me Jose right the hell now. Man would run rings around both of them combined.

Quote:
This is already a very useful tactic with decent players, I can only imagine what perfect passing ability adds to the equation. And don't worry about the quotes.
It's a little OP at times, especially when the guy you're pinging the pass to has 99 speed, explosive power, dribble accuracy, and ball control.

And thanks for cleaning up the quotes.
Old 30-04-2016, 17:22   #38
Devil656

Devil656 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chheub16 View Post
can you please upload me your master league file ? So that i can try it ! Please!
Just saw this.

No, sorry, not possible. It's a PS4 save. PS4 saves are locked to the account of the PS4 they're saved on.

Why can't you build your own team in Master League?
Old 30-04-2016, 17:25   #39
Chheub16

Chheub16 is an unknown

Quote:
Just saw this.

No, sorry, not possible. It's a PS4 save. PS4 saves are locked to the account of the PS4 they're saved on.

Why can't you build your own team in Master League?
I have One at year 2019! I really want to try new one from year 2020+, you know :/
Chheub16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 21:09   #40
Devil656

Devil656 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chheub16 View Post
I have One at year 2019! I really want to try new one from year 2020+, you know :/
So play through to year 2020.

There's nothing I can do to help you, mate. You can't use my save on another PS4 account. You'll get an error message and it won't load.
Old 01-05-2016, 21:32   #41
Devil656

Devil656 is an unknown

Just had a third player crack the three-digit mark:

Barbosa was only benefitting from one boost: my AMF level 3 maestro Arcas, which only gave Barbosa a 20% efficiency boost in his training, yet there he is as a member of the rare 100 club.
Old 03-05-2016, 01:38   #42
Silver Surfer

Quote:
Just had a third player crack the three-digit mark: Barbosa
You're just showing off now!
Old 03-05-2016, 10:45   #43
Devil656

Devil656 is an unknown

Quote:
You're just showing off now!
Ha!

You're probably right.

Nah, if I was really showing off I'd probably do something like this:

Got my first legend last night!

I got a message from the coach, about 35 games into season 11, that "more and more fans were calling Neymar a legend. And why not, after all he's done?".

I didn't react quickly enough to get a screenshot of that message, but during the remaining games of the season, I made sure Neymar got good performances. Nothing happened until I started season 12 and played a few games. Neymar scored a hat-trick during the fifth game, and after the match I got this screen and message.

Neymar had been a superstar (lvl.3) for about three years at that point, so I'm thinking legend goes through superstar. You have to have a player at superstar level 3 who keeps putting in consistent performances as often as possible.

At least, that's my thinking.
Old 03-05-2016, 11:10   #44
Silver Surfer

Quote:
Got my first legend last night!

I got a message from the coach, about 35 games into season 11, that "more and more fans were calling Neymar a legend. And why not, after all he's done?".
Very nice! Congrats mate!

...and its realistic as well with Naymar looking like a future legend in real life...Konami have got it right for a change!!

Quote:
Neymar had been a superstar (lvl.3) for about three years at that point, so I'm thinking legend goes through superstar. You have to have a player at superstar level 3 who keeps putting in consistent performances as often as possible.

At least, that's my thinking.
Thats sound logic, my Coman is a Lv.2 Superstar so hopefully he's on the same path...as long as he keeps putting in consistently good performances.

Edit:

P.S. I hope that Naymar Legend screenshot is your desktop wallpaper now!!?
Old 03-05-2016, 14:28   #45
Devil656

Devil656 is an unknown

Quote:
Very nice! Congrats mate!

...and its realistic as well with Naymar looking like a future legend in real life...Konami have got it right for a change!!
Thanks, man.

Yeah, Neymar is definitely on his way to legendary status. Playing along with Messi, Iniesta, Suarez, and co. doesn't hurt either, does it?

Quote:
Thats sound logic, my Coman is a Lv.2 Superstar so hopefully he's on the same path...as long as he keeps putting in consistently good performances.
Yeah, it seems logical to me. There can only really be one more place to go after superstar (lvl.3) and that's legend. I imagine that a grand master might become a bandiera over time too, rather than a superstar becoming a bandiera.

I think it takes a lot of consistent performances over the years, and I'm not sure if it's limited to a certain age (Neymar was 33), but it would seem that if you keep playing Coman (and get him to lvl.3) that you'll have a good chance if he keeps performing at the highest level for three/four years.

Which means getting really deep into a Master League.

Quote:
Edit:

P.S. I hope that Naymar Legend screenshot is your desktop wallpaper now!!?
It is now.