sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 13-06-2016, 14:15   #16
Silver Surfer
  • Supports: Manchester United & Internazionale

Silver Surfer is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
lol wut? I had players with 7 assists in one game, 6 goals, 5 assists, you name it, they never give me over 8.5 in rating. Also, regardless of the player, getting an assists warrants a 6.5, scoring a goal warrants a 7.0, even if they played like shit.
Really!? I haven't got a pic from the Ribery game but this is from a while ago when this guy was flourishing. 9.0 Match rating.

Silver Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2016, 15:02   #17
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
I'm not sure match rating has a major impact. I've had GKs that have had a 8/9 game flourish, and they rarely get high ratings.
Well the only GK that had a flourish in my hands was Helton and it lasted 2 or 3 games.

I've been receiving a shitload (4 per day) of messages saying "Player_X is looking really good, a force to be reckoned, the fans like him, a true legend of the club" and so on, for at least 3 months now. This said, Quaresma just reached Superstar status and Neves jumped from Leader to General.

Whenever I receive such messages about flourishes ("you should give him more game time") I find that it will only translate into a real flourish if you get a +6.5 rating, but these Player Role improvements don't seem to work that way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote